Enough is enough

Baxfee

Just counted and we have way over 15 negative threads - a variety of we hate CL threads and the others slagging off CL and co for injuries, social media, and whatever else you care to throw in. 

We all care about hearts although have different ideas as to how we can make things improve. That’s ok. But.... 

I used to enjoy reading KB - sometimes ridiculous, usually hysterical but always entertaining. Not now. Enough is enough as it’s just depressing, nasty and in your face. 

I’ll be there on Sunday giving it laldy. Love the jambos and know it will work out ok - hope KB returns to what it used to be.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Couldn’t agree more. Only surprise is this hasn’t turned in to a thread ripping the piss out of Sean Clare yet.

Mind you Clare is shite.

29 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Just counted and we have way over 15 negative threads - a variety of we hate CL threads and the others slagging off CL and co for injuries, social media, and whatever else you care to throw in. 

We all care about hearts although have different ideas as to how we can make things improve. That’s ok. But.... 

I used to enjoy reading KB - sometimes ridiculous, usually hysterical but always entertaining. Not now. Enough is enough as it’s just depressing, nasty and in your face. 

I’ll be there on Sunday giving it laldy. Love the jambos and know it will work out ok - hope KB returns to what it used to be.

Good OP, but you're hitting your head against a brick wall, mate.

Francis Albert
33 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

OK so instead of starting a negative thread complaining about negative threads, what about a positive thread outlining the ways we can make things improve.

Obviously while not slagging off Craig. Or the coaching staff.  Or the players or maybe not even the fans.

been here before

Its all about the attention seekers spending their time thinking of (not so) different ways to regurgitate the same pish hour after hour day after day.

It somehow proves their perceived PHMness.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
44 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

WTF do you expect?

3 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I used to love coming onto KickBack when Hibs were doing sh1te (like they are just now) and we would all have a laugh at them.

I hope those days are back soon

Nothing ever stops you laughing at them. Well if we lose every game to them for 25years maybe but until then you are safe 😉

35 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Yaasss, a name i recognise. What you on about?

Taking the piss for a change 😉 currently training though so the floor is yours 💁🏻‍♂️ 

Italian Lambretta
48 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Dont blame kb or the Hearts support there are 2 other individuals to take the blame. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Taking the piss for a change 😉 currently training though so the floor is yours 💁🏻‍♂️ 

I'm not in the full groove the night mate, fecking chest infection. 

You'll need to help me out here. 

Bazzas right boot

Is it just me or are folk reading that to the tune of the song lyrics

Enough is enough, is enough, is enough 

Oooohhhhh

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, TheStig said:

Mind last season when we had a bit of good form and the place was filled with posts of us challenging for the league? Ah happier times.

I remember being 1 up in the sc final with 30 to play v lemons treble treble chasing celtic. 

Actually, come to think of it I don't 😂😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Couldn’t agree more. Only surprise is this hasn’t turned in to a thread ripping the piss out of Sean Clare yet.

I feel heart sorry for the lad, but that was a stinker on Saturday. 

One of the faults I would find with Levein,  he has not made things easy for Sean. 

Defensively I can't remember a weaker player 

It's bad enough having the life sucked out of you at Tynecastle for 90 minutes every fortnight. 

This place is relentless though, never stops, grown men tormenting themselves 24/7.

Everybody oooooot.

Edited by Noah Claypole

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok, OP. You start. It's pretty hard to be positive when you are bottom of the league and on our worst run (joint) in our history.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Ok, OP. You start. It's pretty hard to be positive when you are bottom of the league and on our worst run (joint) in our history.

This......

It's a long time between matches and we have to talk about something.....and we're shite....!!

43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I remember being 1 up in the sc final with 30 to play v lemons treble treble chasing celtic. 

Actually, come to think of it I don't 😂😂

Seems like a life time ago already.

OP complains about numerous negative threads  which is possibly because we are on one of the worst runs in our history under one of our worst managers in our history.........and..........starts a thread about it 😂😂😂😂😂

hysterical

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Other than the specific Sean Clare threads, what other threads have turned and ‘ripped the piss’ out of Sean Clare?

Your sexual chocolate stance was admirable but he’s going to be criticised after such a performance on Saturday.

That’s football.

20 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's bad enough having the life sucked out of you at Tynecastle for 90 minutes every fortnight. 

This place is relentless though, never stops, grown men tormenting themselves 24/7.

Everybody oooooot.

You could always avoid JKB? 

🤷‍♂️

Just now, Whatever said:

Other than the specific Sean Clare threads, what other threads have turned and ‘ripped the piss’ out of Sean Clare?

Your sexual chocolate stance was admirable but he’s going to be criticised after such a performance on Saturday.

That’s football.

Plenty times. Most recent one that sticks in my mind was on a Jamie Walker thread. Others too though.

1 hour ago, Sagan said:

I'm not in the full groove the night mate, fecking chest infection. 

You'll need to help me out here. 

Read up on maca root and echinesia 👍🏻

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Plenty times. Most recent one that sticks in my mind was on a Jamie Walker thread. Others too though.

Cool. Can’t say I’ve noticed.

The irony being of course that you were the first one to bring Sean Clare into this non Sean Clare thread.

9 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Yeh let’s all get on the happy train.

dont know when it arrives but I’ll get on it.

Derby week we should always be on it. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, sadj said:

Read up on maca root and echinesia 👍🏻

Then he can man the **** up and stop looking for sympathy on a football forum because he has the sniffles. 

He better not say Clare lacks fight or heart ever again. 

😂😂

Just now, sadj said:

Derby week we should always be on it. 

3pm ko means lots of beer beforehand.

Lots of beer beforehand means a good atmosphere.

Unsure how many on here will be there but I will be and will be giving it my all.

🇱🇻 

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Cool. Can’t say I’ve noticed.

The irony being of course that you were the first one to bring Sean Clare into this non Sean Clare thread.

Well, aye. That’s true I suppose. Point stands though, he is treated appallingly on here and on social media.

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Yeh let’s all get on the happy train.

dont know when it arrives but I’ll get on it.

I've just seen it. 

Might be delayed... A little. 

download (13).jpeg

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

This makes no sense whatsoever

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Well, aye. That’s true I suppose. Point stands though, he is treated appallingly on here and on social media.

The social media thread earlier made me cringe. It’s not my thing. Calling a players performance shite or whatever on here doesn’t upset me either though.

Anyway, I’m partly guilty of turning this thread into a Sean Clare one so I’m out.

👍🏻

3 hours ago, TurboT said:

I used to love coming onto KickBack when Hibs were doing sh1te (like they are just now) and we would all have a laugh at them.

I hope those days are back soon

Same here.  I will never buy in to calling them vermin but each to his own.  What I can categorically say however is that I dislike them with some intensity and completely share your enthusiasm for having a good laugh at their expense.

Too concerned with our predicament to do that at present.

Just now, Zlatanable said:

even the first Killie goal against them on Saturday? 

I was too bloody depressed with our non performance.  Think we were already about 6-0 down by then.  That's what it felt like.

He has to go i have got to the point i dont even look at results as to how much we got beat by never mind wasting my money taking my kids to the games its very sad

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'll give a positive. Hearts.TV has been really good this season in terms of picture quality and commentary. Pity about the product.