Sean Clare’s social media

The jj era

I see on Twitter he’s responding to the criticism directed his way over the weekend. Strange behaviour...

Genuine account before anyone asks. 

03BE1B95-7C46-4C2D-8A26-D1D8EEEEC0FC.jpeg

ECCA42A4-143E-4038-B2AB-7D2F5A699DF4.jpeg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• OTT

• rick witter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be hard but footballers should ignore social media, including websites like Kickback.

If you want to motivate / teach / coach anyone, reward beats punishment every day of the week.

That's why, every home game, Scott Wilson says 'get right behind the team'

Before anyone asks, of course I'm not happy with how things are going right now. 

We can't boo our way out of this. I won't anyway.

The great stuff post is in response to someone he gave a shirt to. It took googling Sean Clare twitter to find that out. 

Won't call vermin on the op, too harsh, but severely mistaken. 

rudi must stay

Shows what he cares about Hearts, time for him to go. He would bounce from club to club after imo, don't like to criticise players but in a year at the club what has he improved on? Shooting no, tackling no, workrate perhaps when he was in a defensive midfield role for 10-20 minutes, he has never given Hearts 90 good minutes. Not enough. A classic journeyman as Alex Ferguson would say

Sensationalist OP...

He agrees he should've blasted the ball into the stand instead of trying to hold off the attacker. Don't see a problem with that, I think he is being sincere.

The other screenshot is just selective showing other people's comments, not the one he responded to.

The OP could get a job at the S*n with stuff like that.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Sean Clare is a really nice lad, I think that might be the problem

And an absolutely shite footballer. 

I would actually love to see how the team performed and set up without him in it. 

We would be better if that I have no doubt. 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Nothing OP as others have said. It's worth scolling down in the replies to see some of the low life in our support though.

You can’t say that mate. Support are untouchable good guys who should be lauded. 

9 minutes ago, kila said:

Sensationalist OP...

He agrees he should've blasted the ball into the stand instead of trying to hold off the attacker. Don't see a problem with that, I think he is being sincere.

The other screenshot is just selective showing other people's comments, not the one he responded to.

The OP could get a job at the S*n with stuff like that.

It's not selective, it's the most recent interactions you see when you scroll onto likes. If it bothers you please go ahead and post the other interactions which don't have any relevance to Hearts. PS, like I said the 2nd pic are tweets liked by Clare. Effectively liking criticism directed towards him

Edited by The jj era

6 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Must be hard but footballers should ignore social media, including websites like Kickback.

If you want to motivate / teach / coach anyone, reward beats punishment every day of the week.

That's why, every home game, Scott Wilson says 'get right behind the team'

Before anyone asks, of course I'm not happy with how things are going right now. 

We can't boo our way out of this. I won't anyway.

100% this. Never have and never will boo MY team. If the day comes when I can't resist the urge to boo, I will walk out of the stadium and never come back. And before you ask, I want a new manager/coach as much as anybody else.

I'd give the poor chap a rest tbh, his exertions on the pitch since the start of the season are maybe catching up on him, poor chicken...

Means absolutely nothing, liking the tweets could just be his way of acknowledging that he’s been under par recently and his agreed mate is clearly saying he knows he should have hoofed it out. Scraping the bottom of the barrel now, purely to put in a snide dig to one of our players. Pathetic. 

18 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

100% this. Never have and never will boo MY team. If the day comes when I can't resist the urge to boo, I will walk out of the stadium and never come back. And before you ask, I want a new manager/coach as much as anybody else.

Agreed. No matter how shite we are, I will never boo my own team. It does absolutely nothing. Scream and shout all you like but booing is ridiculous.

25 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

He agrees that he should hump it in to row Z next time.

How dare he. Sack him.

I love the faux outrage at Clare admitting he should have hoofed it... despite the next person calling him a useless c##t we should all be outraged at Clares outrageous behaviour 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Sean Clare seems a good lad and WILL be a cracking player under a manager that is not a dud.

Twitter tho

:vrface:

I second this. Got a feeling if he left to go somewhere else under a good manager he would be one of those “why the hell did he not play like that for Hearts”. Levein that’s why!

11 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I love the faux outrage at Clare admitting he should have hoofed it... despite the next person calling him a useless c##t we should all be outraged at Clares outrageous behaviour 

This. I love/hate the hypocrisy of football supporters. 

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sean Clare seems a good lad and WILL be a cracking player under a manager that is not a dud.

Twitter tho

Honestly think he is gash. Utter tripe. In his defence, Old Pep in the dugout putting him at right back again on Saturday, truly threw him under the bus. One of the weakest midfielders I’ve ever witnessed and ****wit puts him back there. 

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Honestly think he is gash. Utter tripe. In his defence, Old Pep in the dugout putting him at right back again on Saturday, truly threw him under the bus. One of the weakest midfielders I’ve ever witnessed and ****wit puts him back there. 

Perry Kitchen

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Our esteemed manager thought that Clare would be our main central midfield player this season. How on earth would someone who  can’t tackle, lacks aggression and doesn’t work anywhere near hard enough play central midfield in Scotland. 

The Right Back move alone should get him the sack. 

55 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Twitter tho

This.. social media in general  :facepalm:

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Perry kitchen got stuck in

:gok:

Stuck into what? His ****ing cereal?

He was a busy player,  He got stuck in and got about the pitch. I think he could of been a better player for us under a different manager, a bit like most of our squad at the moment. 

Let's face it, one of them is playing alongside Ibrahimovic, and it's not Sean Clare 

8 minutes ago, RenfrewHearts said:

Scapegoat.  Folk desperate to get on his back. 

Doyle was equally culpable for the 3rd. 

Two threads on Clare and one on Brandon on first page when more senior players just hid and avoided the ball on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Two threads on Clare and one on Brandon on first page when more senior players just hid and avoided the ball on Saturday.

Fair point that. 

I think it's because Clare very rarely get's dropped, not his fault mind you, that lies at Levein's door. 

See Mulraney now biting back on Twitter to a supporter saying they’re sick of reading the players in the papers. 

Would be better to keep quiet me thinks. 

Edited by HMFC86

Noticed at the end of the match Clare came round to applaud the supporters and got dogs abuse off a fan in the Wheatfield. Clare held his hands up to the crowd and apologised. 

Seems a good guy. Certainly don't think he deserves to be first name on the team sheet each week but I actually think there's a player in there. His head is (unsurprisingly) down at the moment. When he's been confident on the ball he's shown glimpses of what he can do. A work in progress but he'll never make it at Hearts. Our support will make sure of that.

A silly error that I'm sure he's playing over and over again in his head however the blame falls at the door of the man who put him in that position in the first place. 

ooh-aah-cantona

The guy that posted the tweet is an absolute throbber.

I used to sit behind him in the old main stand. 

He’s the sort of laddie that would beg Sean Clare for a selfie in ‘real life’ and slate him on social media.

Just now, Scotland said:

Noticed at the end of the match Clare came round to applaud the supporters and got dogs abuse off a fan in the Wheatfield. Clare held his hands up to the crowd and apologised. 

Seems a good guy. Certainly don't think he deserves to be first name on the team sheet each week but I actually think there's a player in there. His head is (unsurprisingly) down at the moment. When he's been confident on the ball he's shown glimpses of what he can do. A work in progress but he'll never make it at Hearts. Our support will make sure of that.

A silly error that I'm sure he's playing over and over again in his head however the blame falls at the door of the man who put him in that position in the first place. 

Think what doesn’t help is the hype Levein places on him or the fact he plays atleast 3 different positions a game. 

Clare should still get an award for not getting injured though. 

He must be the only player that hasn't had something wrong with him. 

Edited by Sagan

The fact he's been utterly dreadful for 99% of the time he's been on the pitch leaves himself open for attack on social media from certain fans. He'd be better just not replying or not being on social media.

Not that I condone the abuse or find it pleasing to read. It's cringeworthy behaviour. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

What’s he done wrong here? Sorry, I think I’m missing the point a little.

I can't see anything he has done wrong, other than possibly expend time responding. He has reacted to the first post, which suggested if the same situation ever happens again just batter the ball into the stands by saying he agrees.

In the actual game I just found it difficult to blame him, because it is unfair to heap blame on a midfield player who has probably never played right before for making a wrong decision while playing right back.

Jambof3tornado
58 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sean Clare will become good once we have a competent manager in place who will coach and improve the players.

This.