Result on Sunday

Pans Jambo

Controversial poll  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Test the JKB current feeling.

• A close defeat to Hibs on Sunday which means Craig Levein gets sacked/resigns.
    • A draw or a win for Hearts at Easter Road on Sunday and Craig Levein carries on in his position as is.

oh ah grantona

I have said it for too long I was happy for short term pain to see long term gain 

But we don't get the bright future look because the pain is still here so currently we have long term pain no gain 

A win on Sunday followed by 3000+ on the plaza demanding LEVEINS removal we just can't be satisfied with 1 win now he must go 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• Pans Jambo

• Coburg Hearts

• 1874robbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Fergal said:

Anyone that thinks we will win next Sunday is deluded. The players looks all over the place. Hibs might be bad but they are not as bad as us at the current moment I am afraid. 

Mmmm....not so sure about that. Only seen highlights but they look ghastly !

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Your memory is good. 

The bold Craig scored in the Mercer Derby.

Jordans first game I think, he took over the Monday before.

As long as Joe doesn't take over this time!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

I have said it for too long I was happy for short term pain to see long term gain 

But we don't get the bright future look because the pain is still here so currently we have long term pain no gain 

A win on Sunday followed by 3000+ on the plaza demanding LEVEINS removal we just can't be satisfied with 1 win now he must go 

Imagine.....a Hearts manager sacked for beating Hibs.....almost worth it, Natural Order restored :rolleyes2: , thanks Craig, free to go now

Whilst I don’t think we’ll win on Sunday and I want Levein to resign, you still wouldn’t catch me voting for a Hibs win supposing it was going to solve Brexit!

We need the 3 points, that's the priority.  7 game unbeaten run to follow turns our season around. Levine has a dignified planned retirement at the end the season, we carefully choose his replacement. Ahhhhhhhh

Never in my life would I wish for a Hearts defeat, but in extreme circumstances and for the greater good of the club I love, if (and it's a big if) it meant Levein falling on his sword and giving his resignation followed by his coaching staff (including McPhee) then so be it!!

ToadKiller Dog

Hearts to destroy hibs obviously. 

Levein is a zombie manager now and his time will be up soon no matter the result .

He has lost the support it won't becoming back .

oh ah grantona
22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Imagine.....a Hearts manager sacked for beating Hibs.....almost worth it, Natural Order restored :rolleyes2: , thanks Craig, free to go now

Can't think of a better way to go lol resign on the pitch apologies to the fans but I wanted to beat these feckers 1 last time 

12 minutes ago, Fergal said:

Rumours that Neil McCann to be head coach by end of the week and levein back to DOF. I would not be happy with that personally. 

I think someone like Moyes or Warnock would be too expensive and want their own backroom teams. Neil McCann would be the cheaper option and I think deserves a chance.

Can’t vote.

I want a win under a new manager 

If he is still here by Sunday 3pm,  I still want a win and him punted.

neither are choices, and neither voting options are acceptable for me sorry

30 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Jordans first game I think, he took over the Monday before.

As long as Joe doesn't take over this time!!!

Sandy Clarke took charge in the mercer derby 👍

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

And leave it to Daly, Fox and MacPhee who are equally culpable? 

This is should be his last game, win, lose or draw and after that the whole lot of them should go. 

Levein is a ***** who should **** off now.

Edited to add, I used to think a lot of Levein. I no longer think that, and that isn't entirely down to the results. I knew he was a see you next Tuesday before.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

4 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Hearts to destroy hibs obviously. 

Levein is a zombie manager now and his time will be up soon no matter the result .

He has lost the support it won't becoming back .

This is exactly it. Regardless of any agendas or anything else, it’s a derby. Levein isn’t here to stay. 

7 hours ago, Fergal said:

Rumours that Neil McCann to be head coach by end of the week and levein back to DOF. I would not be happy with that personally. 

Nor me.  Honestly  I would want levein back.  What credentials does he have to be head coach Hearts?  

Absolutely none.