Result on Sunday

Pans Jambo

Controversial poll  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Test the JKB current feeling.

• A close defeat to Hibs on Sunday which means Craig Levein gets sacked/resigns.
    • A draw or a win for Hearts at Easter Road on Sunday and Craig Levein carries on in his position as is.

I said on Saturday that I probably wouldn't mind a defeat to Hibs on Sunday if it meant CL goes.

I said this in the heat of the moment and regretted it however; I have had a think about it over the weekend and I have not felt this bad about our club since we went into administration and it looked like we were going to close the doors.

We are utter shit and something needs to change!

I'm now thinking that since we have only won 4 league games in in the whole of 2019 that losing one more might not be such a bad thing if it meant Levein goes. A "rip off the plaster" type thing.

Would be our worst run of results in the entire history of the club.

Still be at the bottom of the league.

Defeated by a Hibs team that are utter cack!

He would have to go.

Always a bad thing losing a derby but it might bring this whole sorry episode to an end.

Anyway, lets test the water with the poll...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• Pans Jambo

• Coburg Hearts

• 1874robbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A win would only give him a stay of execution.  He and we need put out our misery once and for all.  That been said oh **** I hope we beat them.

Brauhauser2012

I would rather that we beat or draw with Hibs and Levein still goes but he needs to go. He's been treated really well by our club but he's not performing and the stats speak for themselves; its not personal, its just football.

Clark Griswold

Quite the dilemma and the outcome of either is likely to ring true depending on the result. For that reason, plus could never bring myself to want to lose to them is why I will abstain. 

Taken the Derby as a draw on the next 4 games thread...  So sticking with this.  Only a matter if time there is a new Manager.....

1 minute ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Genuinely can’t see either team winning so a draw and both managers punted

If we get a draw still think he will be there for the Aberdeen cup game 😕

Captain Lithuania

I want to beat them at any cost. After the game on Saturday I bought a ticket for Sunday. 

Anyone wanting us to lose is a Hibs ^^^^. Don’t care what anybody says. 

21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A win would only give him a stay of execution.  He and we need put out our misery once and for all.  That been said oh **** I hope we beat them.

Who is your ‘we’??

All roads lead to Gorgie
23 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Win and Levein punted. 

The only true answer. 

27 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A win regardless for me so can’t vote. 

Snap.

Always want Hearts to win, only me popping my clogs will end my FOH donation.

Edited by Turkishcap
Extra bits.

I'm going. Hope we win but the crowd make their feelings well known - I'm looking forward to Sunday even more as the vocal and most loyal element of our support will be in attendance and sat together at Easter Road. 

Just back from a look at the derby prediction thread on do(t)nut. Only a quarter fancy Hibs to win with half predicting Hearts.

Not sure if they're unaware of how hapless we are or perhaps they're even worse than we believe?

0-0 is my prediction but, naturally, I want us to win. 

Edited by martoon

5 minutes ago, Slim1874 said:

Can't ever say I want them to beat us. Hearts win, Levein resigns

He just wont though. Man is arrogant. Everyone can see he's not the man for the job anymore and he needs to make way for someone that the players can be motivated by. I think our squad is good enough but they have either "downed tools" and wont play for him or they are just so demotivated that theyre not enjoying being at Hearts anymore.

Being at the bottom of the league will be eating away at their brains make no mistake.

I always voted for CL to stay and backed him but TBH, I'm done with him now.

Not cancelling my FOH or anything though, just fecked off with CL's arrogance!

Edited by Pans Jambo

Absolutely destroy them and Levein to go 

anyone wanting them them to win needs to take a good long look at themselves 

1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

Absolutely destroy them and Levein to go 

anyone wanting them them to win needs to take a good long look at themselves 

So you think he will walk or get sacked if we win on Sunday? Really?

2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

He just wont though. Man is arrogant. Everyone can see he's not the man for the job anymore and he needs to make way for someone that the players can be motivated by. I think our squad is good enough but they have either "downed tools" and wont play for him or they are just so demotivated that theyre not enjoying being at Hearts anymore.

Being at the bottom of the league will be eating away at their brains make no mistake.

I always voted for CL to stay and backed him but TBH, I'm done with him now.

Not cancelling my FOH or anything though, just fecked off with CL's arrogance!

Your first two sentences are something that concerns me .

He’s had all the backing in the world from AB , this shambles we find the team in now is solely down to him-he is the head coach after all- and it’s dragging her into it .

If he had any shred of decency he’d make the decision for her and he’d leave but his arrogance knows no bounds unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

So you think he will walk or get sacked if we win on Sunday? Really?

No but I can but wish can’t I ?

The day I vote in favour of Hibs beating anything other than the retreat is the day you can cram me in a box and bury me.

**** them. Yesterday, today, tomorrow and always 

1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

Your first two sentences are something that concerns me .

He’s had all the backing in the world from AB , this shambles we find the team in now is solely down to him-he is the head coach after all- and it’s dragging her into it .

If he had any shred of decency he’d make the decision for her and he’d leave but his arrogance knows no bounds unfortunately.

I agree.

Also, AB should be hauling him over the coals and issuing him his jotters.

The man is a Hearts Legend and I dont say that lightly but he's shitting all over that now. How is he going to be remembered if we get relegated?

He should concede that his time is up and walk with a bit dignity.

North Berwick Jambo

It’s the first derby I can remember where there are fans of both clubs who want to lose! 😂 

I’m not going to vote because the options are gash. 

Preferred option is that Sunday is his last game, we win and he resigns as manager with dignity after beating Hibs. 

If we lose, he’ll end up getting lynched in all honesty. 

Don't want either of those outcomes so didn't vote.

I'd like a win but if we do lose it will be the least bothered I have ever been losing to that lot ever. .