Behaviour

Leveins Battalion

Leveins Battalion

I wonder if Ann Budge will be taking action over the behaviour of the person in hospitality who was antagonising loyal Hearts supporters who are concerned about their club?

queensferryjambo
15 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I wonder if Ann Budge will be taking action over the behaviour of the person in hospitality who was antagonising loyal Hearts supporters who are concerned about their club?

Can you please give more details on this?

Was it someone in the lounges in the main stand doing something to the fans on the plaza?

Was it someone in hospitality noising up other fans in hospitality?

Was it in the Gorgie Suite or Main Stand?

Also did it definitely happen? The internet is made up of hearsay so I am a cynical git who doubts everything.

3 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Can you please give more details on this?

Was it someone in the lounges in the main stand doing something to the fans on the plaza?

Was it someone in hospitality noising up other fans in hospitality?

Was it in the Gorgie Suite or Main Stand?

Also did it definitely happen? The internet is made up of hearsay so I am a cynical git who doubts everything.

I think your concerns are very valid with the OP.

Edited by Lovecraft

queensferryjambo
Just now, Lovecraft said:

I think your concerns are very valid with the OP.

I don't doubt someone might have done something nobish to our fans I just don't know any details and the OP is cryptic to say the least.

1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

I don't doubt someone might have done something nobish to our fans I just don't know any details and the OP is cryptic to say the least.

Yeah.  Don't listen to them.

been here before
28 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Email her then come back and tell us how you get on.

I was in said lounge, there was a guy goading the crowds outside, he thought it was a bit of a laugh, he was told to sit down and behave from the Hearts hospitality guy, (Pacitti ?) a couple of G4S security guys stood at the windows and a police officer was posted at the front door of the lounge

AB might not care about the results on the park, but for certain she will react to her hospitality clients match experience being spoiled

Edited by Jambo647

3 minutes ago, Jambo647 said:

I was in said lounge, there was a guy goading the crowds outside, he thought it was a bit of a laugh, he was told to sit down and behave from the Hearts hospitality guy, (Pacitti ?) a couple of G4S security guys stood at the windows and a police officer was posted at the front door of the lounge

AB might not care about the results on the park, but for certain she will react to her hospitality clients match experience being spoiled

The guy should have been ejected.......straight into the hands of the baying crowd!

4 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Why would a Hearts fan goad Hearts fans?

I just genuinely don't understand.

They quite clearly weren't a Hearts fan.  ???

Might not be a Hearts fan - perhaps someone on a jolly paid for by work.

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Yeah.  I guess.

****ing corporate  bullshit freebies.

38 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Why would a Hearts fan goad Hearts fans?

I just genuinely don't understand.

They quite clearly weren't a Hearts fan.  ???

Definitely a Hearts fan, people do daft things when they have been drinking all day

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Jambo647 said:

I hope it spoiled yours.

I was grabbing a taxi with a mate in Gorgie after a few pints in the fans bar when I spotted a Hibs fan who plays in my 5s game and he shouted he was at the corporate through his work.

Not saying it was him as he’s actually a placid guy but the numpty gesturing to the Hearts fans may possibly have been a non-JT like him on a freebie.

( I notice above someone thinks it was a Hearts fan)

2 hours ago, Jambo647 said:

I am certain their day would have been ruined more by the losers on the park.

Ann Budge will react tho, behaviour is her priority.

1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

Definitely a Hearts fan, people do daft things when they have been drinking 

They do.  But then again not everyone agrees with the approach or attitude of everyone outside. You won't see protests against the protests. 

There's an idea. I hate a good protest. Who's with me. 

coatbridgejambo
4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The guy should have been ejected.......straight into the hands of the baying crowd!

this

4 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

90% of people are arseholes

Rise above it

Yip !

You youngsters are too young to remember but when milk came in bottles, the cream always rose to the top.

The Lovecraft geezer is spot on.

Arseholes !

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, jambocub said:

Wtf  does that mean? 

Could means several things. 

Maybe the guy wasn't a Hearts fan? 

Maybe he was a Hearts fan but didn't agree with the protest or parts if it, like speccy, Speccy gtf?

Maybe he was a Catholic who wasn't pleased with the hello, hello chat? 

Maybe he was just a drunk arsehole?

Maybe  it was for an entire thread on the subject and wanting him banned.?

Maybe it is for the fake outrage being portrayed on this thread.?

Maybe he is pro CL, a Catholic and an arse?

Take your pick. 

10 hours ago, frankblack said:

100% not on a jolly. He’s there every week. He’s also a 64 year old man who was trying to be smart by putting his arms to side and and mouthing ‘come on then, come ahead!’ Thought it was a laugh trying to get the crowd going. Got the reaction he wanted until G4 and GP came in and he was told to pipe down. 

53 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

100% not on a jolly. He’s there every week. He’s also a 64 year old man who was trying to be smart by putting his arms to side and and mouthing ‘come on then, come ahead!’ Thought it was a laugh trying to get the crowd going. Got the reaction he wanted until G4 and GP came in and he was told to pipe down. 

Put his name forward to the club then, sounds like a cretin.

2 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

His name has already been told to authorities. They know who he is. I’m sure his wind up will come back to bite him in the arse. 

Baird, King and Michael

I watched the whole thing...the guy did a bit of winding up. He shouldn’t have. End of. However the correct response to somebody doing the fingers or whatever is to ...eh...do it back. Laugh at him, shout at him or whatever. It is not to attempt to rush the main doors of the reception. In truth it was an embarrassing spectacle. What were they going to do had they made it past security 😂

Forever Hearts
3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I think the grass line will be engaged all day. 

Captain Sausage
15 minutes ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

I watched the whole thing...the guy did a bit of winding up. He shouldn’t have. End of. However the correct response to somebody doing the fingers or whatever is to ...eh...do it back. Laugh at him, shout at him or whatever. It is not to attempt to rush the main doors of the reception. In truth it was an embarrassing spectacle. What were they going to do had they made it past security 😂

Spot on. 

The boy in hospitality is clearly a sad sack roaster. 

But trying to admonish all blame from the absolute morons who tried to storm reception is a solid rewriting of history. 

Summary:

Boy in hospitality = loser

Gimps trying to storm the building = losers

The fans outside the stadium on a Saturday strike me as being the bunch who use the term ‘snowflake’ when folk complain about standing and singing billy boys at games, yet they are getting upset by a random guy in hospitality giving them a gesture. The irony is unbelievable. 

16 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

To be truthful people in hospitality have a drink in them and maybe do things a bit over the top but really

it's Ann Budge that has brought all this on herself by not sacking Levein earlier. I warned on JKB ages 

ago that if she didn't do the neccessary thing regarding Levein the anger would turn on her and the 

board which has now happened. Ann can make all this anger and bad feeling go away and she has to 

know that the vast majority of our support will agree with her if and when she gets rid of the 

management and lame duck coaching staff.

6 minutes ago, farin said:

Me & many other ordinary fans were outside. Only around 20 out of circa 300 sung that song for less than a minute, your totally wrong there bud. 

Thats my recollection too, my son and I walked round to the plaza and there were a good number singing “Levein must go” , some old fella in the lounge started gesturing and giving the “come ahead” with his arms and a group of about 20 young lads tried to rush the door.  

It was the same group that started the billy boys song, my son and I looked at each other and we walked away and a significant amount of those that had been present also walked away.

They may have sung that song to antagonise Budge but it immediately led to a significant drop in numbers at the “protest”

Edited by Jasonauskas

8 minutes ago, Jasonauskas said:

Thats my recollection too, my son and I walked round to the plaza and there were a good number singing, some old fella in the lounge started gesturing and giving the “come ahead” with his arms and a group of about 20 young lads tried to rush the door.  

It was the same group that started the billy boys song, my son and I looked at each other and we walked away and a significant amount of those that had been present also walked away.

They may have sung that song to antagonise Budge but it immediately led to a significant drop in numbers at the “protest”

The nutters who responded to a stupid wind up by rushing the doors and singing sectarian songs have done damage to the cause they were protesting about.

The articles in the media are now about angry Hearts fans kicking off instead of a dignified protest against the way the team is being run.

The large number that had gathered disintegrated into a small bunch of fans (?).

No sensible person is going to want to be involved in that shit and risk getting lifted or highlighted on Police videos.

Next time there is a protest it should be coordinated and all bams ejected from the scene.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

The nutters who responded to a stupid wind up by rushing the doors and singing sectarian songs have done damage to the cause they were protesting about.

The articles in the media are now about angry Hearts fans kicking off instead of a dignified protest against the way the team is being run.

The large number that had gathered disintegrated into a small bunch of fans (?).

No sensible person is going to want to be involved in that shit and risk getting lifted or highlighted on Police videos.

Next time there is a protest it should be coordinated and all bams ejected from the scene.

This.

The protest and the challenge to Ann to say/do something should have been all that was talked about.

Not some whollapers who think it's still cool and edgy to sing nonsense. Or to annoy Ann. Total pondlife who miss the point, and potential prolonge this situation. The sooner they get banned and packed off to fort Sevco the better.

16 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

She should.  But as it was a hospitality customer and not some riff raff easy target from section N or G I'd imagine no action will be taken

17 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

He might well be a loyal Hearts supporter himself but inflaming an already hot situation is totally stupid. 

29 minutes ago, luckydug said:

We could just have a protest on Kickback. Much safer that way.