Forgotten Man

BelgeJambo

1 minute ago, Blacky87 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if our long term injured suddenly come back when Levein leaves. 

Or am I just being cynical 😂

Wouldn’t be the first time a management change has led to an injured player leaping off the treatment table.

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Wouldn’t be the first time a management change has led to an injured player leaping off the treatment table.

This is true. 

I hope Haring hasn't given up on us. 

2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I did think he was this far away from featuring in the squad 

Back in training at the end of the month apparently.  Therefore, after some routine hamstring niggles, he should be ready for Scottish Cup duty in January.

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

Back in training at the end of the month apparently.  Therefore, after some routine hamstring niggles, he should be ready for Scottish Cup duty in January.

You’re probably not far off the mark 😂

pettigrewsstylist
17 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Shame. Septic were there fir the taking!

3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Huge miss. 

And no back up. Again seriously incompetent forward planning and thinking.  We are cursed with clowns at our club.  

Pereira

Smith

Souttar

Haring

Walker

Naismith

More than half of our starting 11 would change if we had everyone fit. Maybe more if Garuccio and Morrison were in form. 

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

And no back up. Again seriously incompetent forward planning and thinking.  We are cursed with clowns at our club.  

How no back up? We've signed 2 central midfielders. 

Clubs can't see the future and guess at who is going to be injured. Haring missing is not one of our problems just now. 

34 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

How no back up? We've signed 2 central midfielders. 

Clubs can't see the future and guess at who is going to be injured. Haring missing is not one of our problems just now. 

Yes we have Damour and Whelan, but Haring missing IS a problem. One of our best players with Naismith and Souttar.

Edited by PhoenixHearts