Levein - stay or go. New poll (15.9.19)

Swanny17

Craig Levein - stay or go poll (15.9.19)  

1,101 members have voted

1. 1. Quite simple really, do you think Craig Levein should remain at the club or not?

• Yes, he should stay in whatever capacity
    • No, he must go and be relieved of all duties

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• JamboAl

• Sagan

• Blacky87

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone who is voting stay give an explanation? Genuinely interested to hear from the other side to see if there is any arguement because I cant think of any. 

I suspect its travelling wee teamers.

5 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Can anyone who is voting stay give an explanation? Genuinely interested to hear from the other side to see if there is any arguement because I cant think of any. 

I suspect its travelling wee teamers.

Correct, which is why we should be able to see who voted that way we can decipher if they’re tramps from the other side or not 

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Why?

Why not?

also if  you care to read 2 posts down from the one you quoted you’ll see my reasoning.

Edited by 1874robbo

The important thing right now is he is not involved with the first team.

I think I'd prefer him to leave as DoF aswell, but if I was offered him moving upstairs and bringing in an experienced manager I would accept this.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Good for you. :loser: 

Are you for real? If it makes you feel better ranting and raving on a forum trying to out do everyone in your demand to get rid of the manager then bash on. 

IF he goes then he has to go completely.  If he is sacked as manager then his position as DOF becomes untenable, all his credibility will be shot and he can't have a role at the football club when a new management team comes in - that would be ridiculous. 

That is why I don't think he will go, they will want him to stay and to aim for a top 6 position and do decent in the cups, he then goes back to DOF and one of the bootroom goes in as manager next season. 

It's depressing as hell but that's the way I see it playing out.

Would love to hear the reasoning behind anyone wanting him to stay. So far only 14 no voters that clearly either don’t want watch Hearts or are not Hearts fans.

10 minutes ago, Coco said:

But we're only 6 points off 4th!

Although with goal difference it is really 6 points off 6th.  What an achievement in his sixth season.  

Yep, 6 points off 4th place assuming every team above us loses the two games we win!  Can’t believe CL said this, he must think we’re thick as horseshit.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, kila said:

Seymour must have some relation to Levein

No. But he was a hero of mine as a player and in his first stint as manager. It saddens me to see the way things are now and I won't be a part of the abuse he is being hit with on here. Fwiw I think his position is untenable but unfortunately I don't see the board doing anything and Levein still believes, wrongly in my opinion, that he can turn things around. 

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

So we know Seymour doesn’t want rid of the manager so he’s 1 of the no voters.

Even although I responded to your post claiming I had voted for him to stay saying I had not voted you repeat your lie that i voted for him to stay. I'm perhaps being optimistic suggesting double figures for your IQ. 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

No. But he was a hero of mine as a player and in his first stint as manager. It saddens me to see the way things are now and I won't be a part of the abuse he is being hit with on here. Fwiw I think his position is untenable but unfortunately I don't see the board doing anything and Levein still believes, wrongly in my opinion, that he can turn things around. 

Don’t play any part then and don’t look at a poll thread!!

Bye 

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Even although I responded to your post claiming I had voted for him to stay saying I had not voted you repeat your lie that i voted for him to stay. I'm perhaps being optimistic suggesting double figures for your IQ. 

put me on ignore then you walloper

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Don’t play any part then and don’t look at a poll thread!!

Bye 

As it's a free country I'll continue to look at any thread I wish to and comment on it and most certainly will not be dictated to by a troglodyte like you. 

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

As it's a free country I'll continue to look at any thread I wish to and comment on it and most certainly will not be dictated to by a troglodyte like you. 

What’s a troglodyte? Seeing as I’m thick 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

put me on ignore then you walloper

Why? You're giving me a laugh with your attempted abuse (oh be careful as the mods might take exception).  :rofl: