Top Posters In This Topic

• 1874robbo

• All roads lead to Gorgie

• smiler

• mscjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

I had a mate who did some coaching with the youth team a few years back. His words on these two were they'd never put a cone down prior to getting their gigs with us. Really questionable coaching CVS

Wasn't Fox the Cowdenbeath manager for a while?

1 minute ago, jambogemz said:

Wasn't Fox the Cowdenbeath manager for a while?

Yeah, and his record there was terrible. Didn't last long at all. 

I was down there this morning as my son does the play the game sessions on a Sunday. Saw Liam Fox as his kid was doing the same session. Jamie Walker came in with his wee boy for a chat with Fox for a bit. Also saw Loic Damour coming in with his wee girl on the way out. None of them had their Hearts gear on, make of that what you will. 

59 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Gathering to sign Craig’s fairwell card

If only that were true. It will be Levein getting the players together to tell them that it is all their fault for not hoofing the ball to the correct areas of the pitch as instructed.

Maybe he will decide to play Hibs with 10 men as he thinks that we played better after Washington had to go off injured. Nothing to do with his tactics or lack of motivational skills.

It is clear now why he appointed Cathro as he is a clone of Levein.

I used to clean riccarton when i was a student on Sat/Sun (password for the hearts area is/was a cracker btw) 

When I was there 14 years ago the players would normally come in the day after a game. Usually a light warmdown/stretching session and I have no doubt (although never saw) a brief game analysis.

I suspect their is no news to this today.

48 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I’ll be honest I think he’s resigning and this is why they are all there.

out of courtesy to let them all know before it gets released to the press.

One can but hope, after watching things unfold yesterday I had hoped to be logging on to read of his resignation.  It's been clear for weeks that things were broken - I had hoped that she'd have had a plan B in the drawer and acted after the Accies game in order to give his succesor a chance to use the international break to right the ship.

58 minutes ago, Benzinho said:

I was down there this morning as my son does the play the game sessions on a Sunday. Saw Liam Fox as his kid was doing the same session. Jamie Walker came in with his wee boy for a chat with Fox for a bit. Also saw Loic Damour coming in with his wee girl on the way out. None of them had their Hearts gear on, make of that what you will. 

Tracksuits? 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Grown men shouldn't wear them, apparently.

I disagree with Mothy on pretty much everything, bar this. 

Smarten yourselves up, you slobby chavs!!

They will turn up to training wearing their own gear probably like they normally would. All their tracksuits and kits will be there.

nothing to see here as it just a normal sunday

Captain Canada

This is becoming like a long, boring joke - just wishing for the punchline to come to be put out of our misery. 

There is no way back now for Levein and that's been clear for a while now. I just don't understand what we're waiting for? 

Tynecastlesmychurch
8 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

This is becoming like a long, boring joke - just wishing for the punchline to come to be put out of our misery. 

There is no way back now for Levein and that's been clear for a while now. I just don't understand what we're waiting for

Us rising up the table and qualifying for Europe. Watch this space.

No but in all seriousness your absolutely correct. Honestly every time Levein comes out and says he can fix it and he won't resign because when his time is up he'll know it. He won't have to be told etc etc etc... Honestly my heart just sinks every time he's interviewed now.

It's beginning to feel likel it did when we were trying to get rid of Chris Robinson back in 2004. Another stubborn,  arrogant t**t who thinks they know better. Every day you expected him to see reason and back down but, no, on and on it went until eventually he required 12 police officers to ensure a safe exit from the Gorgie suite after the EGM that finally saved Tynecastle. 

Craig Levien was at the Oriam this morning watching the U12s play Motherwell.

He was sitting in the dugout talking to Darren Murray and Roger Arnott.

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 hours ago, Peebo said:

Levein is at the Oriam all the time. 

I meant actually working on the training field trying to iron out the weaknesses in the players games. If what has been stated in the past on here is correct then he lets the others do that early in the week and only comes in when a game is looming. 

43 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Found his level 

3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I meant actually working on the training field trying to iron out the weaknesses in the players games. If what has been stated in the past on here is correct then he lets the others do that early in the week and only comes in when a game is looming. 

Whatever he does isn't working. Give him an Ambassadorial role, meeting parents of youth players, picking up new players from the airport, selling the club to prospective signings etc, even keep a space in the dug out at U12 games for him if he genuinely has nothing better to do on a Sunday morning but ffs remove him from every decision making role regarding the football dept. 

7 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Agree with that. He is there and involved in all aspects of the footballing side at all levels. We need a first team manager focused on the first team. 

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

He’s a day late.  I watched the u12s play Motherwell at Tynie yesterday.

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Tracksuits? 

Sure sign of mentally challenged scheme types I'm reliably informed.

Not the sort we want anywhere near the glorious.

Frank exchange of views. Blah blah. Put things right. Blah blah. Behind the manager. Blah blah. Just a win away from a good run. Blah blah. Injuries. Blah blah. We’ll sort it out. Blah de fecking blah!

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Frank exchange of views. Blah blah. Put things right. Blah blah. Behind the manager. Blah blah. Just a win away from a good run. Blah blah. Injuries. Blah blah. We’ll sort it out. Blah de fecking blah!

All wee Cathros fault.

Just needs time.

Needs to get his own player's in.

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Thought Police said:

They always do a recover session the day after a game and then get Monday off.

I wouldnt be giving them any days off!!!

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

How do I book into a recovery session due to my involvement yesterday? 🧐

Roseburn bar Dave. Always a good place enroute home for me to ‘aid my recovery.’ From a mind numbing performance from the players to an alcoholic mind numbing performance by me at the bar for 4 hours. Works a treat every time! Cheers 🍺

14 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Roseburn bar Dave. Always a good place enroute home for me to ‘aid my recovery.’ From a mind numbing performance from the players to an alcoholic mind numbing performance by me at the bar for 4 hours. Works a treat every time! Cheers 🍺

🍺

7 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Could be nothing. But lots of the players arriving at the Oriam. Injured and ones who played yesterday...

Lynch mob? 🤔

5 hours ago, His name is said:

Jamie Walker posted this an hour ago. Doesn't look like the scene of a manager being axed

Screenshot_20190915-122924.png

Fire the young lad in at RB until smith returns, he’ll do no worse than Brandon.

All clubs have players who attend facilities the day after the game

To link this to our current position is just mischief making from the poster who started the topic

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

To link this to our current position is just mischief making from the poster who started the topic

Why is it mischief? He did say it could be nothing. And more than likely is nothing.

No need to have a pop at the OP. Just posting what he saw. Perhaps he doesnt know that they go to Riccarton the day after every game.

Leveins Battalion
14 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Only one mischief making is you in defending the clowns in charge of us.

44 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

its wishful thinking..  he’s in good company

Edited by kingantti1874

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Mischief making hardly. I said it may be nothing. I had no clue what the normal practice was..

You are obviously the  person in the know for everything. I bow to your superior knowledge. I made an observation....then stated I knew nothing. Mischief making get a grip 🤦

Edited by mscjambo