Souttar

GorgieBoysAreInTown

He’s scrolled back and liked a comment 32 weeks ago or something. Probably his mate trolling his Instagram to see if some idiot posts it on Kickback.

It’s not the account I follow but more to concern us at the moment than John Souttar duplicate accounts liking Celtic type posts. The account I do follow hasn’t had a tweet since semi final day.

Thought Police
43 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

It’s not the account I follow but more to concern us at the moment than John Souttar duplicate accounts liking Celtic type posts. The account I do follow hasn’t had a tweet since semi final day.

It’s not twitter though 

Souttar can like as many comments as he wants. By far one of our best, and more importantly most committed, players.

If really pressed I'd prefer he didn't though.

5 hours ago, Thought Police said:

It’s not twitter though 

Haha, didn’t even spot that! I’m an old man who doesn’t do more than Twitter and Facebook, mainly for supporters club info.

Point stands, though, I couldn’t give a shit what players like or dislike on social media as long as they’re doing ok for us on the park and not doing long interviews about how they grew up a huge Celtic/The Rangers fan. 

Shock horror folks - you know he’s a Celtic fan right?

While he was out injured last season, I was eating in the same restaurant as him in Glasgow before a Celtic CL game and he was with 3 pals draped in green and white.

Shows how stupid the average football player is that shit like this is still going on. Whether it bothers you or not, it shows a lack of intelligence, maturity and professionalism IMO.

Edited by amadjambo

A_A wehatethehibs

Feels like quite a long time since his last good game in maroon. Think the club thought he’d be sold this summer, and saw Halkett as his successor. No offers for him isn’t a great sign.

If he wants Celtic to buy him he’s going to have to do a lot better in a Hearts shirt. And stay fit for more than a month at a time too. 

GorgieBoysAreInTown
11 hours ago, Dunks said:

That's not even his account you half wit :rofl:

With a blue authorised tick I’m afraid it is his official account you serious half wit. Thank you 

7 hours ago, King prawn said:

It is his account.

Professional footballers and social media :facepalm:

It should be part of their contract that they delete all their accounts. It only leaves them open to being trolled.

Can't blame the lad, be a huge move getting to the celtic treatment room over our treatment room.  Be worried for our medical staff if he does leave.

chuck berrys hairline
2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Shock horror folks - you know he’s a Celtic fan right?

While he was out injured last season, I was eating in the same restaurant as him in Glasgow before a Celtic CL game and he was with 3 pals draped in green and white.

This is how the game in Scotland will never evolve. Everyone still wants to be a bigot sister at end of the day! Somehow I can't imagine seeing any of the England players going out their way to watch a rival. Cant beat them if you want to be them 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 hours ago, GorgieBoysAreInTown said:

With a blue authorised tick I’m afraid it is his official account you serious half wit. Thank you 

Yeah apologies - looked at his Twitter. Not familiar with that insta thing.

I'll reserve judgement on the half wit part though 😜

If Celtic stump up the cash he can go as far as I'm concerned.

We need a new centre half to partner Halkett.. Money from Souttar being sold could help with that..

Plus i feel he's a bombscare in big games but good against lower teams..

2 hours ago, amadjambo said:

Shows how stupid the average football player is that shit like this is still going on. Whether it bothers you or not, it shows a lack of intelligence, maturity and professionalism IMO.

Absolutely . Young kids look up to them, supporters help to fund their salaries, Not too much to expect a 100% focus to your current employer. If you outgrow the club and act with dignity you will leave the club with nothing but best wishes.

1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

This is how the game in Scotland will never evolve. Everyone still wants to be a bigot sister at end of the day! Somehow I can't imagine seeing any of the England players going out their way to watch a rival. Cant beat them if you want to be them 🤷🏼‍♂️

Exactly!