Craigs biggest mistake this season

grumpyespana

Its not hard to work out what Leveins biggest mistake was this summer it was not signing a goal poacher to play off Washington thoughts guys.

4 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

His biggest mistake is starting Sean Clare every week for the last year .... the end

I agree

Just now, Yoda said:

Spot on.

Ok 

8 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

His biggest mistake is starting Sean Clare every week for the last year .... the end

Folk on here actually think he’s good player. What does he bring to the team?

1 minute ago, greggy123 said:

Folk on here actually think he’s good player. What does he bring to the team?

He brings softness and leaves the oppositions left side as much space as they want. I can’t wait until a new manager comes in so that I don’t ever have to watch him again absolute imposter 

Toxteth O'Grady
Just now, farin said:

His biggest mistake was not leaving in the summer after employing someone to take his place. 

This - but it shouldn’t have been his decision to make 

13 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Its not hard to work out what Leveins biggest mistake was this summer it was not signing a goal poacher to play off Washington thoughts guys.

It's not just one mate.

2 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

He brings softness and leaves the oppositions left side as much space as they want. I can’t wait until a new manager comes in so that I don’t ever have to watch him again absolute imposter 

Spot on. He must have something in his contract that means he plays every week. No one who knows football can actually think he’s good player. 

3 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Biggest mistake was staying on as manager 

1 minute ago, JimKongUno said:

Beat me to it 

Beat me to.......forget it

18 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

I think there is a lot of truth in this.

Signing so many injury prone players is also not looking a clever move at this stage. Higher quality players is great but not if you can't get them fit enough to play.

Obviously also agree he made a mistake in not removing himself in the summer. Had he done so I think he could have stayed on as DOF, now I don't think that is tenable.

I

23 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

I think there are too many mistakes now to put it down to one thing; here's my selection,

failure to find a decent attacking  midfielder.

failure to find decent cover for Haring or at least to play someone like Bozanic or Damour consistently in that position to let them bed-in.

failure to establish a hierarchy of striking options, why did Henderson suddenly appear in the side ahead of Keena?  

failure to find a settled first 11 and subs.

failure to drop underperforming players.

failure to find a better goalie than the two main choices we have. 

failure to motivate his team, did you see the antics of Stephen Robinson on the touchline today compared to CL?

Where do you start ??

Saying we don’t need a keeper. 

Giving long term contracts to Mulraney, Damour, Naismith. 

Sticking with Berra. 

Clare. 

That'll do for now.   

Believing he can sort out defence so that when we score one goal, we can shut game down.

I have accused him of this for years and could not believe it when he, himself admitted this week that this was what he actually believed.

He is deluded.

I am actually worried about his mental state.

Here’s a few

- playing Clare in a different position each week rather than a player who naturally plays that position

- not signing a back up RB

- persevering with Berra rather than giving Dikamona a run

- playing Smith and Naismith despite fitness concerns

- playing Hickey into the ground (I still fear him going the way of Cochrane)

- making a big deal about Meshino then playing a 37 year old who hasn’t been near the squad for a month ahead of him

- orchestrating a style of play that takes an experienced international midfielder completely out the game

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

Biggest mistake was staying on as manager 

Aha.

Cup Final, easy point to go back to the original job. Dignity relatively intact. 

Ugly now. Big mistake 

Not signing a creative midfileder and proven goalscorer. 12 year old laddies know we need strngthening in these areas. Our manager doesn't see it because he doesn't care about winning games. He cares about not losing them and he is even failing at that

We’ve kept 2 clean sheets in 10 matches this season (and that required the opposition missing a penalty in one of the games). 

We conceded 3 goals today, 3 goals to Celtic, 3 goals to Aberdeen and 2 goals to Hamilton. 

Im not sure losing a midfielder and playing an extra striker would have helped us much in these games. 

2 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

He's made so many. So so many. The biggest mistake was getting this born loser involved in the club again.

3 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

As I’ve said before he should have signed shankland