Next weeks derby

rudeskaboyuk

Who ever loses might be the winner!

I have followed  Hearts since 1982 and I don't recall a derby so early in the season with such significance. 

If craig does not leave or is forced to leave before then it will have a massive bearing on where we are both heading. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1874robbo

• Morgan

• Thomaso

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

I have followed  Hearts since 1982 and I don't recall a derby so early in the season with such significance. 

If craig does not leave or is forced to leave before then it will have a massive bearing on where we are both heading. 

The 1990 derby, when we spanked them 3-0 during the whole takeover thing was pretty significant. That was 15/9/90.

Guess who one of our scorers was ?

Yip, the bold Craig !

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Could you well be the shittest derby of all time.

Fecking bottom versus Ted Striker. Dreadful.

Bottom v front bottom.

If next weeks derby is the game that will see one of the managers emptied then I hope Hecky is gone by the Monday.

I can stomach CL for another week after that.

:fth:

Edited by iantjambo

16 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

0 0 draw nap

With both sides defences no chance. 

Id expect to play better than at home and Hibs will be under bigger pressure as the home side.

fully expect a 2-2 or something.

defeat will see either manager under irreversible pressure going into their respective cup games.

9 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Both managers will take a draw right now.

Expect the odds to reflect that quite firmly.

Hibs wouldn't take a draw against us at home, we're bottom of the league.

Hibs played very well until they conceded today by all accounts. We are murder. If they ever wanted to think of themselves as being the “big” team then they should be rubbing their hands at playing us. 

Hopefully Pereira is back for next week, Brandon isn't good enough, Berra's in until Souttar gets back, Damour and Meshino have to start.

I'd go with;

Pereira

Hickey Halkett Berra White

Damour Whelan

Clare Meshino Mulraney

Ikpeazu

I'd even consider Clare up front, he's a better finisher than Uche and Washington, maybe have Morrison on the right if he's fit enough to play 70 minutes.

Prediction, 2-2.

Just now, Statto said:

Hopefully Pereira is back for next week, Brandon isn't good enough, Berra's in until Souttar gets back, Damour and Meshino have to start.

I'd go with;

Pereira

Hickey Halkett Berra White

Damour Whelan

Clare Meshino Mulraney

Ikpeazu

I'd even consider Clare up front, he's a better finisher than Uche and Washington, maybe have Morrison on the right if he's fit enough to play 70 minutes.

Prediction, 2-2.

Top team, but....Meshino swapped with Clare, and Clare swapped with Naismith. Then I'm happy.

Tynecastlesmychurch

It's a catch 22. If we get beat logic would dictate that would be the final straw. However I'm not actually convinced Ann will act at all even if we get beat in the derby. As she put it watch this space... She thinks we'll be up at the top end of the table challenging for Europe in no time. 

But if we win in the derby you know that's Levein got till the end of next season garanteed! Because he's doing a really really good job!

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

neither are they

Aye but right now I'm not convinced we could buy a win anywhere.

Players are not playing for the manager. They know his time is coming!!

38 minutes ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

This one has nil-nil written all over it. Anyway, Levein has the safest job in world football, as Michael Stewart is fond of saying.

8 minutes ago, dhalljambo15 said:

Hearts win Is a nap. Only game levein seems to get us up for.

prob keep him in a job for another few weeks tho

Really? I wouldn’t say he gets us up for those games.

Could be the first derby in history where both sets of fans win no matter what the result! Lose and your shite manager gets sacked, win and you’ve beaten your city rivals! What a shitshow!

For the record I hope we ****ing destroy them!! 

16 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Could be the first derby in history where both sets of fans win no matter what the result! Lose and your shite manager gets sacked, win and you’ve beaten your city rivals! What a shitshow!

For the record I hope we ****ing destroy them!! 

Bang on the money.

FTH.

25 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Really? I wouldn’t say he gets us up for those games.

Only game I feel confident of us winning under levein. And as much as I want him punted I hope he gets them right up for it and pumps them next week

2 minutes ago, dhalljambo15 said:

Only game I feel confident of us winning under levein. And as much as I want him punted I hope he gets them right up for it and pumps them next week

I hope you’re right(well actually I hope you’re right with part of it and that Levein ain’t in charge by then) I’m not getting this memory you have of him getting us up for these games?

as a player maybe and manager in first stint but certainly not this stint.

If he’s in charge next week he will shit the bed and try and defend and counter!!

Heckingbottom knows as the home team their fans will expect to take the game to us.

if we sit back we are done for, they’re as shite as us tbh but whenever 2 teams are evenly matched in shiteness I tend to go with the home team if I’m a betting man.

14 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Amazing thing to say for a derby but berra needs to be left out. He is so poor at the moment its beyond belief

Issue is, what other options do we have, Dikamona?

Its a shame but Berra has never recovered from that injury, and probably now never will

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Hibs played very well until they conceded today by all accounts. We are murder. If they ever wanted to think of themselves as being the “big” team then they should be rubbing their hands at playing us. 

Yes they will beat us easily I would say 

Levien will still be manager next week this is a must win for Levien  it is what happens after that game does he go from zero to hero if Hearts win then drop back to zero after disappointing results again

Tynecastlesmychurch
59 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

I shudder at the prospect of Craig Levein still being in charge next week. 

And the week after and the week after that and then again the next week after that and so on and so on etc etc...

Ohhh yep I can forsee a lot of shuddering over the next few months!

One thing is an absolute certainty. It wont be 0-0  we simply cannot keep a clean sheet even against the most shot shy of teams. 

The fact we cant seem to score a contrived goal also means I am not expecting anything other than another shitfest for us fans . 

Edited by rudeskaboyuk

29 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Easiest 2-0 victory hibs will have all season. 

****ing depressing 

Not so sure. Hibs a rank at the moment as well. Could actually see us getting a draw there next week. Two teams desperate not to lose. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, TheOak88 said:

With our defence I actually think that is very optimistic. 

Definitely taking their shiteness into account. 

I was thinking maybe a pact between the managers to last another week