Next weeks derby

rudeskaboyuk

We've had the salt n sauce derby, the relegation party derby and now 'The Sacking' derby

Who goes first ?

When Hibs lose we'll have the same reaction from their fans as we saw yesterday at Tynecastle…...Well I gotta have faith
I gotta' have faith
Because I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I got to have faith, faith, faith  😉

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1874robbo

• Morgan

• Thomaso

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

How do you break someone nose with a punch from behind? ^_^

Right hook. You don't have to punch someone face on to break their nose.

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

We've had the salt n sauce derby, the relegation party derby and now 'The Sacking' derby

Who goes first ?

When Hibs lose we'll have the same reaction from their fans as we saw yesterday at Tynecastle…...Well I gotta have faith
I gotta' have faith
Because I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I got to have faith, faith, faith  😉

It will be interesting to see what sort of crowd turn up as both clubs still have a number of tickets left apparently. I have a feeling the game itself will end up a 0-0 draw.

joondalupjambo

I am off to Hamilton races the day of the Derby.  They sometimes have a novelty race there, could request a sack race.

On 14/09/2019 at 21:42, TheOak88 said:

Not so sure. Hibs a rank at the moment as well. Could actually see us getting a draw there next week. Two teams desperate not to lose. 

2-0 seems about right.

If Budge is planning not to remove Levein imminently (and that is my fear), she had better pray that we don't take a hammering down there. Because if we do, she will be regarded as negligent in the extreme. She will also have presided over the worst run of league results in the club's history.

This week she has the chance to take action and install temporary management of the team that might, just might, ensure that the players don't take the field at Easter Road looking dejected, apathetic, aimless, dispirited and gutless. Hearts supporters are tired of turning up to watch non-football played by a team that looks as if it couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag.

Edited by leginten

Its not going to do Scottish football any favors on Sunday, 2nd biggest game behind the OF yet there will be empty seats everywhere, the football won't be good, atmosphere could be dire too.

31 minutes ago, leginten said:

If Budge is planning not to remove Levein imminently (and that is my fear), she had better pray that we don't take a hammering down there. Because if we do, she will be regarded as negligent in the extreme. She will also have presided over the worst run of league results in the club's history.

This week she has the chance to take action and install temporary management of the team that might, just might, ensure that the players don't take the field at Easter Road looking dejected, apathetic, aimless, dispirited and gutless. Hearts supporters are tired of turning up to watch non-football played by a team that looks as if it couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag.

I can't see him leaving this week as I feel AB will give him The Derby in the hope we'll win and that will placate the fan base. However it is now past the point of no return for CL with me now, no mattter what happens on Sunday and for this goes for quite a  few others as well. It's surely all over now. Just go for God's sake.

Team line up for next week, hopefully with CL long gone.

The Cat

Smith

Halkett

Berra

Hickey

Damour

Whelan

Meshino

Naismith

Mulraney

Uche

4-2-3-1

Assumes Washington is unfit and Naismith is ready.  

oh ah grantona

Listen Hibs are honking we just need to click and it could be a cricket score. The problem we have is can we click and under CL I doubt it. 

Nullify Allan & Kamberi game and it's not even that hard to do that the game is won. 

We have the squad they dont. I think Heckingbottom is a better head coach his recruitment so far has been very very poor. Levein & a fair bit of Mcphee can find and get the right player but can't get a tune out of them 

I had three tickets for the game but genuinely do not want to go so have returned them via the supporters club.

Come at me with your 'not a real fan' bollocks, we are shite and that game could get nasty.

A win papers over the cracks.

A loss, well.......

Bazzas right boot

We're beating them and Aberdeen. 

**** knows what that does long term tho. 

Clare needs dropped for Meshino. 

Damour for Irvine 

Smith back

Naismith or Denzil in Stevie. 

We're gonna finger blast them that hard, Bartley will be jealous he wasn't there getting two digits up his own rectum. 

I know the circumstances are vastly different, but the last time we went to ER with this kind of split between the fans and the club, we got horsed 6-2. Hibs are honking, but given that Ross County and Motherwell could have both put 6 past us in recent weeks, I wouldn’t rule it out. We are a shambles.

19 minutes ago, farin said:

FB73C209-C623-4A1C-872D-FAA3F351DFEC.thumb.jpeg.f5594c7233b86e60302beca4c890e015.jpeg

Make a great prog cover tbh .. 😂

If they make it one, please send me a copy via my sister-in-law!

:wink: 

Posted this in wrong thread earlier...

We'll beat hibs.

Doyle

Smith

Halkett

Berra

Hickey

Damour

Whelan

Meshino

Naismith

Mulraney

Uche

Or maybe

Same back 5

Damour

Whelan

Irving

Meshino

Naismith (as striker)

Mulrany

If Naismith isnt fit, we should phone in a bomb threat, organise a mass rain dance, or lobby the SFA to install summer football immediate effect, with a break from now until next March.

Wonder if / when they will drop loyalty point threshold or go to a public sale? I'm on 30 points due to having to miss a few years and want to take my 7 year old laddie. 

53 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Wonder if / when they will drop loyalty point threshold or go to a public sale? I'm on 30 points due to having to miss a few years and want to take my 7 year old laddie. 

Surprised they haven't done it yet. No doubt they'll wait to Wednesday like the last time. I'd be interested to know how many we've sold at the moment - could be wrong but when I checked I don't think you can get a ticket in any of the lower sections. So at least half the stand will be full...should put them to general sale now and stop faffing about 4 days before. 

14 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Surprised they haven't done it yet. No doubt they'll wait to Wednesday like the last time. I'd be interested to know how many we've sold at the moment - could be wrong but when I checked I don't think you can get a ticket in any of the lower sections. So at least half the stand will be full...should put them to general sale now and stop faffing about 4 days before. 

That helps. Will plan for Wednesday just in case but yeah, should just do it now. 

Fantasy I know but...

Imagine if under the pressure of the game Hibs collapsed and we suddenly got all the wee breaks and clicked .

We win 0-5 ! 

Then what?

5 minutes ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

Fantasy I know but...

Imagine if under the pressure of the game Hibs collapsed and we suddenly got all the wee breaks and clicked .

We win 0-5 ! 

Then what?

8 or Levein GTF

I see Levein has given an interview to Hearts TV today. Would we normally get an interview from him on a Monday? Daily Record reporting it, usual jam tomorrow stuff.