Does anyone?

FruitJuice

Does anyone on here still want him o be manager and what are the reasons for it?

There is nothing to suggest that levein or any of his backroom staff can get this right.  

Not anymore, I tried to stick with him and back him but unfortunately we have gone as far as we can under him. I respect the effort he has put in to the club throughout the years and he has my gratitude, coming back after being in hospital etc says a lot about the guy but this is results driven and we are not getting them so a change must be made. I get he loves the club and bleeds for the club like we do and to step down must be the hardest thing to do but if you really care for the club it’s the best thing for everyone. There is a good squad currently but it needs fresh input. I will retain my respect for him if he can just admit it’s not working any longer and hand the reigns over. 

I said at the Hamilton game that I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and let him have the international break but if he doesn't show us anything new against Motherwell, it's the end of the line.

And here we are.

1 minute ago, Plank said:

Trolling is against forum rules.

It should be against the club rules.  He's doing that nearly everytime he opens his mouth and everyday he is still here.  

I'm glad we're not but he would be out if we were a plc.  It's only ann having complete control just now that is keeping him here.  

12 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It’s a fair question to be honest.

Its not really. The poll from before today is quite self explanitory.

Not one person apart from that ****** Foddy, who is just being THedgy/trolling will defend him now. Cruyff Turn was the the last of his faithful and he has now given up. Over 100 wanted him to stay in the poll. Hibs fans etc but only about 4 or 5 were backing it up on the actual threads.

Edited by Plank

If it’s trolling fine but the question asked I’d love to hear the reasons why he should stay from those who want him to stay 

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Guy sitting with me does. Incredibly loyal feels injury list is a huge challenge 

the number of Similar muscle injuries is ridiculous .. you need to start looking at the coaching For that as wel

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

the number of Similar muscle injuries is ridiculous .. you need to start looking at the coaching For that as wel

Indeed.

It has to go beyond sheer bad luck.

I like Craig. However, I think we’re now in the position where nothing will improve until the manager changes. This has happened over the years in many different sports - quite simply, change has to happen to move forward. I would love Craig to move back up the stairs as he will always be a legend to me. I don’t hate him but I now feel there is now no choice but for him to go. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

I like Craig. However, I think we’re now in the position where nothing will improve until the manager changes. This has happened over the years in many different sports - quite simply, change has to happen to move forward. I would love Craig to move back up the stairs as he will always be a legend to me. I don’t hate him but I now feel there is now no choice but for him to go. 

Yeah,  many feel like this and would prefer the end to be civil 

2 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Pretty much where I am too, it breaks my heart