• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Notts1874

• i8hibsh

I have used my season ticket once this season for Ross County. 

Will be at Hibs then Aberdeen at home and that will also be me for a while until Budge gets the message. She is treating the fans with contempt saying not to panic and it’s only five matches. 

Reality is lose on Sunday and it’s the worse run of results in the whole history of the club that both she and Levein will have presided over!!! 

The club is an absolute shambles at the minute and quite frankly Budge needs to start taking the flak for it!!! 

Seymour M Hersh
14 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Will be at Hibs then Aberdeen at home and that will also be me for a while until Budge gets the message. She is treating the fans with contempt saying not to panic and it’s only five matches. 

Reality is lose on Sunday and it’s the worse run of results in the whole history of the club that both she and Levein will have presided over!!! 

The club is an absolute shambles at the minute and quite frankly Budge needs to start taking the flak for it!!! 

You've already handed your money over so not much of a boycott really is it?  

15 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Yup, they have your cash and so probably won’t give a toss if you use your season ticket or not!

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Especially when he is paying for the Aberdeen game.

The support will be even more divided now, regardless which way people decide to go....or not !

That’s all on you, Ann Budge, no one else.

Thank **** i’m missing Sunday, and not for any boycott reasons. Could be messy.

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Yup, they have your cash and so probably won’t give a toss if you use your season ticket or not!

I know that and I will never give up my season ticket but if enough people were to do this then surely that would send out a message that we want and need a change in the direction the club is going!! 

To be honest I’m not even missing going to Tynecastle it’s like watching the same match every time you go. 

It really is sad it’s came to this to be honest. 

8 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Especially when he is paying for the Aberdeen game.

Agreed. My Dad bought me a ticket for the Aberdeen game so that’s why I’m going but you are right. If we keep buying tickets Budge couldn’t care less where we are in the league or the cups. 

julienbrellier

That statement was a disgrace. Hate to say it but a boycott is now the only option. Agree it should be the Kile match. It must be coordinated though. Hopefully someone can whip up a bit of media/social media attention to make sure the maximum number of fans are aware of it and don’t go. Whether we have paid our season ticket cash or not, seeing three totally empty stands will send a strong message that none of this is acceptable 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

That statement was a disgrace. Hate to say it but a boycott is now the only option. Agree it should be the Kile match. It must be coordinated though. Hopefully someone can whip up a bit of media/social media attention to make sure the maximum number of fans are aware of it and don’t go. Whether we have paid our season ticket cash or not, seeing three totally empty stands will send a strong message that none of this is acceptable 

Definitely 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely 

It needs to happen. Even if we win the next two games it still needs to happen to show we are no longer happy with that man running this club!!! 

Mid Budge walked out to an empty stadium surely she would have to act! 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, rick witter said:

It needs to happen. Even if we win the next two games it still needs to happen to show we are no longer happy with that man running this club!!! 

Mid Budge walked out to an empty stadium surely she would have to act! 

I agree but I’m still not sure she would “divert from the plan they put together” 🙄.

23 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Agreed. My Dad bought me a ticket for the Aberdeen game so that’s why I’m going but you are right. If we keep buying tickets Budge couldn’t care less where we are in the league or the cups. 

Never said or implied that. I personally would not boycott.

35 minutes ago, Boab said:

The support will be even more divided now, regardless which way people decide to go....or not !

That’s all on you, Ann Budge, no one else.

Thank **** i’m missing Sunday, and not for any boycott reasons. Could be messy.

There's every chance it will get messy if the result doesn't go our way . No sure she realises  how annoyed fans are feeling at the moment

22 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Most people will stay away until he has gone anyway.

Yip.

Why organise something that’s going to happen anyway if we continue like this.

Just now, jambocub said:

There's every chance it will get messy if the result doesn't go our way . No sure she realises  how annoyed fans are feeling at the moment

That’s what I meant, mate.

I’ve never liked her statements tbh.

Too patronising at times. I think she struggles to communicate to sections of our support.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, jambocub said:

She thinks it’s social media unrest, not genuine Hearts fans apparently. 

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, GorgieBoysAreInTown said:

Kilmarnock at home should be boycotted.. 

Too many will disagree 

It would only be effective if everyone protested outside the main stand while the game was on. 

julienbrellier
2 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

It would only be effective if everyone protested outside the main stand while the game was on. 

Also up for that. As I said before the key is organisation and commitment from the majority to doing it. Some will never boycott, others will just stop going without an official protest however many, like me, would be willing to take a stand for 1 game along with many others