• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Notts1874

• i8hibsh

12 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

I know it's a big ask but imagine an empty away end at Easter Road.  That would be huge.  If we boycott this match it make a huge statement.    

Sorry man I know you mean well but ffs, giving Hibs an advantage 

:vrface:

Why would Budge give a **** if we have an empty stand? She would probably enjoy the silence.  It is tough love but we need to hit us where it hurts...in the wallet.  When we stop attending HER ground she will have less money coming into fund her Mother Theresa missionary work.  Then you would see action.

21 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

I know it's a big ask but imagine an empty away end at Easter Road.  That would be huge.  If we boycott this match it make a huge statement.    

I'll go out on a limb and say you don't have a ticket or attend many derbies at ER? 

I lkke the tennis ball idea for sunday. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Denying them much needed income too, I’m already boycotting it 👍🏽

Please can those moaning minnies on this board who have given up not attend

Boycott it so those who do attend will know they are with fans who support the club

I don't expect you to watch it either on TV  for none on here are hypocrites are they ?

49 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Lets not throw things onto the pitch please, we cant cope with one ball as it is :)

CL will be fine, he’s juggling three jobs at the same time !

I’m here all week...!

🥴

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

I'll go out on a limb and say you don't have a ticket or attend many derbies at ER? 

I lkke the tennis ball idea for sunday. 

Been going to Easter Road for 40 years.  I'm thinking that the situation at our club is bigger than one Derby match.

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Boycott all hospitality - that would be a good idea

anyone see a sensible reason not to do this?

Get the feeling, rightly or wrongly, that hospitality regulars are content. Even If not, they don't generally strike me as the boycott/protest type. 

35 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Been going to Easter Road for 40 years.  I'm thinking that the situation at our club is bigger than one Derby match.

You got a ticket for Sunday? Being as your idea is to boycott a match folk have bought £32 tickets for. 

15 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I thought that was already happening going by the numbers quoted recently and the spaces in the stands.

I would prefer if we could organise for fans to delay their entry into Tynie by at first 5 minutes, then incrementally by 5 mins a time until something is done about the current situation.  The players, management and board would certainly be left in no doubt that we want change if there were nobody inside the stadium until 3.05 / 3.10 / 3.15.  Plus chances are we won't even miss a goal to celebrate since we a re total gash atm anyway

4 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

I would prefer if we could organise for fans to delay their entry into Tynie by at first 5 minutes, then incrementally by 5 mins a time until something is done about the current situation.  The players, management and board would certainly be left in no doubt that we want change if there were nobody inside the stadium until 3.05 / 3.10 / 3.15.  Plus chances are we won't even miss a goal to celebrate since we a re total gash atm anyway

This for me as crap as we are I wouldn't be up for a boycott

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

You seem mad for a boycott. Hospitality...........Easter Rd...........

Bazzas right boot
On 14/09/2019 at 18:56, farin said:

I won’t be boycotting the team but I do feel we should up the ante re protests. Today was only the start, far more turned up than I expected & that’s a good sign.  

This is fair enough. 

If we continue to get beat the crowds will get larger at the protests, if we win a few they will get considerably smaller. 

Boycotting isn't for me. 

If it gets really bad, I'm bringing a couple of chickens from Gorgie farm and will sacrifice them to the Jambo god on the plaza, paint my face with their blood, eat their entrails and storm hospitality while howling like a wolf. 

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Seemed fairly self explanatory

why are you going on about Easter Road for though?

what's that got to do with our situation?

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

You agreed that a boycott of Easter Rd would be a good idea didn't you?

3 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Good idea 

Edited by Notts1874

7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You agreed that a boycott of Easter Rd would be a good idea didn't you?

3 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Good idea 

yeh - but I don't really understand your point!

Loads of people are keen on a boycott - so what pick on my comment?

Edited by Natural Orders

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

yeh - but I don't really understand your point!

Loads of people are keen on a boycott - so what pick on my comment?

Why not?

You have me confused now though. Is boycotting Easter Rd a good or bad idea? You see you have said both in the space of an hour. It's almost like you forgot what story you were telling at the time.

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

You got a ticket for Sunday? Being as your idea is to boycott a match folk have bought £32 tickets for. 

Yeah I said it was a big ask.  The question is do we want rid of Levein or not??  I could have said boycott the Aberdeen match instead?

Why not?

You have me confused now though. Is boycotting Easter Rd a good or bad idea? You see you have said both in the space of an hour. It's almost like you forgot what story you were telling at the time.

Boycotting is a good idea at the moment

6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Support the team. Protest after the game..........or during if we are getting cuffed 3 or 4. Boycotts won't help imo.

what will protests do?

Just encourages neds to come out a be abusive

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Your words 20 minutes ago!!!!!!!

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Your words 20 minutes ago!!!!!!!

you weren't very clear in your statement - about what your point was.

anyway, enough!

Support the team. Protest after the game..........or during if we are getting cuffed 3 or 4. Boycotts won't help imo.

The simple fact is, if he digs his heels in, with no improvement, or even a slight improvement, with the blessing of the owner and board, people are just not going to turn up.

No organised boycott, just people pissed off and not trapping.

The signs are already there. 

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

The simple fact is, if he digs his heels in, with no improvement, or even a slight improvement, with the blessing of the owner and board, people are just not going to turn up.

No organised boycott, just people pissed off and not trapping.

The signs are already there. 

I did the exact opposite. Turned up early and was back in the pub by 4.30pm. Always one step ahead me!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

you weren't very clear in your statement - about what your point was.

anyway, enough!

I was perfectly clear. You were saying one thing one minute and another the next.

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Not a chance - hospitality dulls the pain of what is happening on the pitch!

I did the exact opposite. Turned up early and was back in the pub by 4.30pm. Always one step ahead me!!!!!

Had a kind offer of pints in the Tynie Arms when the second went in but doured it out !

More fool me !

On a serious  note though, this continues and there will be a big drop off. Sad state of affairs. I would say, if we were in better health, there would have 17K there on Saturday. That’s £30K or thereabouts. What will the Killie crowd be if we even draw with the muppets and get bounced out the LC by the sheep....and he’s still here ?

Budge has to act now. I’m getting a bit tired of this successful businesswoman talk. Aye, she is, but why would you continue with this income downturn ?

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Had a kind offer of pints in the Tynie Arms when the second went in but doured it out !

More fool me !

On a serious  note though, this continues and there will be a big drop off. Sad state of affairs. I would say, if we were in better health, there would have 17K there on Saturday. That’s £30K or thereabouts. What will the Killie crowd be if we even draw with the muppets and get bounced out the LC by the sheep....and he’s still here ?

Budge has to act now. I’m getting a bit tired of this successful businesswoman talk. Aye, she is, but why would you continue with this income downturn ?

Nobody knows what is being said or discussed behind the scenes.

21 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Nobody knows what is being said or discussed behind the scenes.

Of course we don’t but people are not going to continue to roll up, guessing that there might be a change in the offing. 

We can all predict what might happen but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that if a decision was made now, everyone would get a lift, players, supporters, heck, even the board.

Huge financial implications of course. You would hope that if people had the club at heart, then those implications could be managed if the right decisions were made.

I have a very bad feeling that it may not turn out well. 

Edited by Boab

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Boycotting is a shite idea. 

Protest - bigger protest - sacrifice a small  animal- sacrifice a large animal - sacrifice a player or coach. 

Boycotting is a step too far. 

After reading his article this morning stating he has no intention of leaving. I will not be back at Tynie until he has left. 

Taking the club & Fans as absolute mugs.

It should have been ten
On 14/09/2019 at 18:36, kingantti1874 said:

man empty stadium would do the trick.. if not a full boycott we should stage a walkout or not take seats until 20 past.. 

Players will probably be more relaxed in an empty stadium. No booing for starters. 

John mcCartney
12 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

it is the one true action which will prompt change from the regime
Lets not get sentimental about the club at this moment in time....
dont forget that the season is moving on rapidly and we are being seen as total mugs
We gain a lot of credibility and respect if we take direct action.

personally,il take part in anything that will remove this git from power.

Edited by John mcCartney

On 15/09/2019 at 17:28, troy said:

During the Robinson protests we had the balloon protest where if I remember correctly 6000 balloons with get this balloon out of here and a photo of Robinson on them ,bought by the fans and released during the match ,maybe something like this would work 

Not forgetting the red cards that were getting handed out at games that season. Would prefer something like that or balloons to boycotts. Plus you can watch the paper aeroplanes fly down from the back of the stands when the game is inevitably shite.

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

it is the one true action which will prompt change from the regime
Lets not get sentimental about the club at this moment in time....
dont forget that the season is moving on rapidly and we are being seen as total mugs
We gain a lot of credibility and respect if we take direct action.

personally,il take part in anything that will remove this git from power.

Fair doos, not for me tho. 

20 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Not even Hibs fans do that to themselves

20 hours ago, martoon said:

Easier to throw than bowling balls?

😂

17 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Easier to smuggle into the ground than coconuts?  

Well you would think so....but......

15 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Boycotting is a shite idea. 

Protest - bigger protest - sacrifice a small  animal- sacrifice a large animal - sacrifice a player or coach. 

Daly for the first sacrifice please....

Aberdeen will probably be my last game for a while. 

I don't see the point in sticking more of my money into a club that doesn’t care about the supporters beyond what’s in their wallets. 

So boycott then.. seems to me club need to be taught a lesson.. they serve us. Not the other way around

Edited by kingantti1874