Levein Post Match Comments

wanderer

3 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

This is a very precarious situation atm for hearts. It’s as serious as it gets.The supporters can’t let this continue. If we’ve learned anything from the romanov era it’s that the fans can’t wait until it all hits the fan to take action with a stubborn regime.

Top comment 👍

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• RudiHMFC

• The Real Maroonblood

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Seeing that photo of him, sitting there like a Jackie waiting on a bus, gibbering a load of shite to anyone who will listen to him

😂😂

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Only 6 points off fourth after just 5 games. Is that supposed to be some sort of comfort? Bizarre.

Bizarre in the extreme FA, although I suppose it sounds better than 13 points off top after only 15 points played for, or only 13 points worse off than we were at this stage last season!

The problem is, that gap to 4th place is growing every game, and until we start winning games, the gap will continue to grow.

He was just not the same after the health scare, it became far too much for him and he should have replaced himself then and kept the academy/DOF jobs. Instead now he has everyone against him and can’t seriously keep any role.  I do think he has done a lot of good for the academy, shame

He is losing any credibility he still had also his post match comments are becoming more bizarre very similar to Alex McLeish at the end of his Scotland management 

also I worry for him in such a stressful job after his health scare last year please do the honourable thing and resign for the sake of the fans and more importantly your immediate family 

47 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Maybe he should stay until the hibs game then he can go out with a win.

Then maybe he can get a guard of honour as well .

he better be away next week.

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Craig loved you as a player and manager (first time) but please go man... you can’t fix this, stop kidding yourself on. It’s over, as hard as it is to accept do it for the club and fans! It’s painful to watch now!!!

He is making this painful Jesus Craig do the right thing and resign your management is honking 

59 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

Board meeting tomorrow

To send out letters to the fans protesting for having the audacity to wear joggers and tracksuits.

Edited by 1874robbo

Surely that pant wetters on here that were scared of change, have run out of reasons for him to stay. 

I'll not lie, I started to feel sorry for him today, wondering why he is doing this to himself nevermind the club. 

Edited by VALDOS'

It has to be taken out of his hands as it looks like the deluded thinks it’s ok not to have won a league game in 6 months, 4 league games in 2019 and bottom of the league after home games against Hamilton, Ross County and Motherwell.  Let’s not forget 5v0 at Livy and a defeat to Hibs at Tynie ...... 

To save face, Budge must act tomorrow.  Then the season can start properly on Monday with a positive atmosphere.

3 hours ago, John mcCartney said:

why arent the so called journalists grilling this guy like a pork chop ffs,

shows up not only the running of Hmfc but the scottish fecking media

Exactly. I would have asked him to explain why, if he had been working on the defence all week, Clare was asked to pick up Gallagher at corners? Why when he had Smith on the bench he moved Clare to right back? Had that been part of his defence work last week?Why when the long ball to Uche failed miserably last season he chose that tactic again today? Why he brought in McLean out of the cold when he had Meshino available to start? I could go on and on and on ...

Francis Albert
8 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Probably to announce the the mistake of moving him upstairs

Board Director, Director of Football, manager/head coach ... how can we move him upstairs? Chairman and  Chief Executive for life? He has to go. It isn't even a difficult decision. 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

I hear that and agree. More on a human level, if that’s not too dramatic a thing to say. I don’t want this to get any worse, especially for a guy like Levein. It’s a sad state of affairs.

He’s created the sad state of affairs. It’s shocking that it has been allowed to get to this stage. 

If he had any respect for the club rather than this blinding self interest he should have walked long before now.

Also the lack of decisive action and leadership by AB on CL’s remaining tenure is deeply concerning. 

Just now, Hook said:

He’s created the sad state of affairs. It’s shocking that it has been allowed to get to this stage. 

If he had any respect for the club rather than this blinding self interest he should have walked long before now.

Also the lack of decisive action and leadership by AB on CL’s remaining tenure is deeply concerning. 

Yip on both counts.

Just now, Australis...... said:

Blaming the players and taking no responsibiity, that will do the dressing room good.

Think they were lost a while ago TBF

28 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Board Director, Director of Football, manager/head coach ... how can we move him upstairs? Chairman and  Chief Executive for life? He has to go. It isn't even a difficult decision. 

It seems to be.

Guest ToqueJambo

I honestly thought Craig could turn things around with another few games. No chance. That was a terrible team selection, terrible subs - Clare to RB was like handing Well the game, and his after match comments show a man unable to motivate anyone, including himself. 

Robbo asap please! Fine with Levein going upstairs to oversee the academy and whatnot but a wee holiday could be an idea first. 

Having had no footballing experience, which is the reason she appointed him, I reckon Ann Budge is scared to go alone. I don’t think he’ll be in charge for the Hibs game. But I’d be shocked if he isn’t Director of Football.

annushorribilis III
15 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Having had no footballing experience, which is the reason she appointed him, I reckon Ann Budge is scared to go alone. I don’t think he’ll be in charge for the Hibs game. But I’d be shocked if he isn’t Director of Football.

It shouldn't be a difficult decision to make in  the sense there must already be contingency plans in place (you'd think) for CLs potential departure given his health scare (not that I wish him any ill will).  AB must know it won't be an unpopular decision , she must already have plans in place as I said, so what is she waiting for ? There isn't going to be a dramatic improvement in the Hibs game , you can see that with every passing week in the players themselves.  If she doesn't move/remove him after today I can't see why she'd do it after the derby game . How depressing. 

Edited by annushorribilis III

2 hours ago, JamboCampbell said:

Board meeting tomorrow

For what? To announce a partnership with some local homeless shelter or crisis centre for battered spouses? Two very worthwhile causes but these will be next on Budge's 'To do' list. Making us a winning football team will never feature.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

I honestly thought Craig could turn things around with another few games. No chance. That was a terrible team selection, terrible subs - Clare to RB was like handing Well the game, and his after match comments show a man unable to motivate anyone, including himself. 

Robbo asap please! Fine with Levein going upstairs to oversee the academy and whatnot but a wee holiday could be an idea first. 

A permanent holiday is the answer get him out of the club  full stop. I don't want him anywhere near any new Coach coming to the club.

For a start it would restrict those interested in the job and the minute something goes wrong CL will be accused of meddling so best allround for him to go asap.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Touching that you want him to have a few weeks in the sun. Where do you think he should go?

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Robbo? Bloody hell!

7 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

You started well but then drifted back in to your usual guff, here's an idea: Let's not have him anywhere near the club and let's not appoint your next favourite ex hearts player.

He has made himself unemployable.............so he will temain with us in some capacity. That and Budge knows about as much about football as a newborn baby so needs him.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

He has made himself unemployable.............so he will temain with us in some capacity. That and Budge knows about as much about football as a newborn baby so needs him.

Punt Levein and pay somebody to come in and appoint a suitable manager for us, Budge shouldn't even have a say in who we get because she hasn't a clue, she'd end up getting charmed by Pressley or some dick like that.

8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

It is for his fawning chum Ann....

13 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

You started well but then drifted back in to your usual guff, here's an idea: Let's not have him anywhere near the club and let's not appoint your next favourite ex hearts player.

Correct!

26 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Punt Levein and pay somebody to come in and appoint a suitable manager for us, Budge shouldn't even have a say in who we get because she hasn't a clue, she'd end up getting charmed by Pressley or some dick like that.

Budge will want to look good so will hire based on diversity and NOT cv. My only concern about Levein going is letting Budge loose on the recruitment. I have a horrible feeling she will go way left field. We are her little cutesie toy at the end of the day.

12 hours ago, Jap Jambo said:

delluded charlatan, as if his ineptness isn't bad enough he's going to drown a good woman with him. Complete disgrace.

She is doing it to herself with her blind backing of him. She is a clown too.

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

An absolute grade A Prick simple as that.

You can tell he's a prick because it's only pricks that actually like the guy, no wonder when anyone in the media slates him it's glossed over by 'he just hates Levein' aye well no wonder.

Jambof3tornado

Its more of a shambles every week.

Our form is terrible and would see any manager at any team sacked.

The substitutions are stranger every match, as are the lineups.

We are deservedly at the foot of the table.

He can no longer simply move upstairs.

Advertise and bring in the best man.

Or go ask Michael O'neil if he would consider a club job alongside his national gig.

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its more of a shambles every week.

Our form is terrible and would see any manager at any team sacked.

The substitutions are stranger every match, as are the lineups.

We are deservedly at the foot of the table.

He can no longer simply move upstairs.

Advertise and bring in the best man.

Or go ask Michael O'neil if he would consider a club job alongside his national gig.

Bang on. 

He cuts a forlorn figure and looks a beaten man. I think he is shot to pieces mentally and is not thinking straight anymore.

Recent line ups have been a bit strange as has his match day management.

Needs to step down for the sake of everybody who has an affinity with this great club. He's not doing anybody any favours by stubbornly refusing to admit he's done.