Levein Post Match Comments

wanderer

39 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

He’s not resigning. That’s a ******* certainty. Board have to act. All the good work being done off the pitch is being ruined.

Beautiful stadium, cracking pitch, decent players, massive fan base, financially stable and an absolute ****** car crash on the pitch.

Nailed it.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• RudiHMFC

• amadjambo

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

170 days, nearly half a year.. without winning one single league match.. it’s frankly unbelievable 

But to some as long as he hates the Hibs everything is okay.

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

170 days, nearly half a year.. without winning one single league match.. it’s frankly unbelievable 

Jesus, didn’t realise that 😱

3 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

The ego on this twat is unreal, sorry to say it but budge should go as well. Real leaders act when required she is clueless

She is showing she isn't cut out to be a leader, she's cowering away from the most important decisions.

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

But to some as long as he hates the Hibs everything is okay.

I don’t think there’s many left in that camp

3 minutes ago, goldiebackwash1985 said:

The DOF probably gave the manager a real good compensation clause in his contract so the club can’t afford to sack him

That shouldn't stop us, we're good at paying off large crap contracts (Oshi, Martin, Amankwaa, etc etc etc).

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

He is acting like a guy who knows he is going nowhere soon . 

His arrogance is astonishing utterly oblivious as to how bad we have been on the last 6 months 

Anyway no point being concerned as Craig is excited for the derby. 

Only way he goes is if AB gets rid of him. 

He clearly has no intention of going as this is about as bad as it gets. Even a whopping at the Methadrome won’t get rid of him

Tool

been here before
1 hour ago, kila said:

"“The season’s just started, we’re six points off 4th place.”

Sometimes if you didnt laugh youd cry. That is a shocker of a quote.

28 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

We're only 6 points from 4th....after only 5 games! What a clown. 

He's choosing to ignore the fact that 4th is a comfortable objective for a team with the resources he has at his disposal.

Making it sound like we're still competitive when we're already 6 points adrift of that easy objective is is pitiful beyond words.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

What drugs is he on with that comment?

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

We haven't won a league game in six months, but he feels MORE THAN capable of improving results.

Feel free to start anytime Craig, we are all waiting!!!!

1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Seeing that photo of him, sitting there like a Jackie waiting on a bus, gibbering a load of shite to anyone who will listen to him, makes me genuinely wonder if he's alright. 

He looks drained. Just give it up man ffs. 

I get that a photo only catches a single moment but that pic makes me genuinely sad. That particular moment the photographer has caught him looking like a broken man. Nobody wanted it to end this way but end it must. 

31 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

She is showing she isn't cut out to be a leader, she's cowering away from the most important decisions.

Great leaders are decisive and not afraid to make the tough decisions. 

That's a horror quote from Levein. 

Bottom of the table. No win in 14 league games. Baffling decision making. Nonsense comments week after week to the media that seen to get worse and worse.

It's done I'm afraid Craig, step aside. Let another come in and deal with this as it is clear you can't. 

Also, defensive boot camp went well...shipped 3 at home the next game :facepalm:

Edited by dazinho88

1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

I get that a photo only catches a single moment but that pic makes me genuinely sad. That particular moment the photographer has caught him looking like a broken man. Nobody wanted it to end this way but end it must. 

For his sake more than anyone’s. I would even accept him going back upstairs now. This is not good to see. 

1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Seeing that photo of him, sitting there like a Jackie waiting on a bus, gibbering a load of shite to anyone who will listen to him, makes me genuinely wonder if he's alright. 

He looks drained. Just give it up man ffs. 

Reminiscent of Mcleish and his 2nd spell in charge of scotland. Was never going to work. 

Just now, Boab said:

For his sake more than anyone’s. I would even accept him going back upstairs now. This is not good to see. 

Not even upstairs as I fear he would promote within for a new 1st team coach thus continuing with the same 1 dimensional style. He needs to go completely 

2 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Not even upstairs as I fear he would promote within for a new 1st team coach thus continuing with the same 1 dimensional style. He needs to go completely 

I hear that and agree. More on a human level, if that’s not too dramatic a thing to say. I don’t want this to get any worse, especially for a guy like Levein. It’s a sad state of affairs.

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

No, none of this upstairs crap. He must leave the club completely, we need a major overhaul not some little tweaks where we get a Levein puppet in the hot seat. Massive change needed.

“There is some consolation there that the defensive side is easier to fix than the attacking side and at least I can do something about that and take my frustration out on the training ground,” said Levein 
yesterday.

Yet Motherwell score 3. 

siegementality
1 hour ago, Snedescu said:

I wish I hadn’t read that, it’s wound me up even more. 

Smith and Naismith back, more jam tomorrow. Levein is a disgrace, 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, siegementality said:

Smith and Naismith back, more jam tomorrow. Levein is a disgrace, 

Levein is more important than Hearts.

2 hours ago, kila said:

Never thought I'd see a Hearts manager in such a forlorn state.

Edited by Old Blue Eyes

17 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

No, none of this upstairs crap. He must leave the club completely, we need a major overhaul not some little tweaks where we get a Levein puppet in the hot seat. Massive change needed.

Yip, you’re right. Just don’t want this to get any uglier.

"The season’s just started."

Does he really think we are stupid enough to have forgotten the last two seasons?!

He should have gone after the Cup final with his head held high. Real shame it has come to this. He's too stubborn to resign. He needs to be told his time is up. Tonight.

Captain Canada
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Only 6 points off fourth after just 5 games. Is that supposed to be some sort of comfort? Bizarre.

Totally agree. And where are these six points coming from? 

We need to act now while we have a chance of rescuing the season. 

20 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levein is more important than Hearts.

Tbf Hearts are just a provincial club who don't share Craig's ambitions...

Wish he'd high tail it out the club like  he did when stating the above

1 minute ago, colinzeal said:

The fact that this is on the website means there is no chance he will be going anywhere soon! 

That article on the website is the biggest pile of nonsense I have read in a long time. It’s fairly obvious that Levein is detached from reality. Playing that useless lump Uche up front and then taking Brandon off and asking Clare to play at full back. What a brilliant tactical trainwreck that proved to be. Without the play from Meshino we wouldn’t have scored. Today reminded me of Hearts under Tommy MacLean, and he was an arrogant clown as well.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Ffs is this guy unsackable? What is exactly the nature of his relationship with Budge?🤔 This is bizarre in the extreme now..he’s teflon.

This is a very precarious situation atm for hearts. It’s as serious as it gets.The supporters can’t let this continue. If we’ve learned anything from the romanov era it’s that the fans can’t wait until it all hits the fan to take action with a stubborn regime.