Levein Post Match Comments

wanderer

1 minute ago, E6 Inc said:

We have 2 points from 5 games. 

If we were to replicate that form over the season we would finish with 14 or 15 points. 

But yeah, we'll make up the 6 points we are already behind fourth.

After 3 of the easiest home fixtures of the season btw

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• RudiHMFC

• The Real Maroonblood

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really losing any respect or fondness for the man. He's done so much to help rebuild the club and is now throwing it all away for his legacy to be remembered as the arsehole who wouldn't step down. 

6 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Clearly Sean Clare been on holiday all week.

First name on the team sheet on Sunday. Nap.

Clare was also to blame for the first goal he lost his man at the corner he is deffo needing dropped guys.

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Impossible position now. 

A resignation would be more dignified,  not mutual consent,  honesty and responsibility required Craig. 

Don't lose your respect with those who have respected you and backed you. 

Enough is enough 

Well put.

Unfortunately the man is far too arrogant and full of his own self importance.

4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Only 6 points off fourth after just 5 games. Is that supposed to be some sort of comfort? Bizarre.

That will be the line he will spin to queen Anne tonight and she will lap it up.

He’s not resigning. That’s a ******* certainty. Board have to act. All the good work being done off the pitch is being ruined.

Beautiful stadium, cracking pitch, decent players, massive fan base, financially stable and an absolute ****** car crash on the pitch.

Edited by Jamhammer

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Craig Levein has resigned.  However, Craig Levein has moved quickly to install Craig Levein as caretaker until a new Craig Levein is appointed.

:laugh:

The change in him is incredible.

First time round he’d have slaughtered the players after performances like we’ve seen at Tynecastle thus far.

He’d have went through each and every one of them.

Not now, whatever has caused the change in him means we’re left with the same footballing beliefs but the lack of fire that went with it in 2001-2004.

It’s horrible to witness. Both on the park and in his after match interviews.

4 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Craig Levein has resigned.  However, Craig Levein has moved quickly to install Craig Levein as caretaker until a new Craig Levein is appointed.

If you don't laugh you'll cry 

5 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Craig Levein is confident he can 'fix things' 

**** me.

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

First time round he’d have slaughtered the players after performances like we’ve seen at Tynecastle thus far.

Not now, whatever has caused the change in him means we’re left with the same footballing beliefs but the lack of fire that went with it in 2001-2004.

He was in the dressing room after the game for 40 minutes slating the players. 

He's not changed, he just husnae a clue. 

2 minutes ago, Sagan said:

I suggest you search for his comments after a game at Pittodrie early into his first spell as manager.

He’s changed.

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

It's absolutely staggering the arrogance of this guy. Folk say he loves the club? Does he ****, he loves himself.

He chive a shite shite about the club.

Just his bank balance is all that matters to this wage thief.

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

I suggest you search for his comments after a game at Pittodrie early into his first spell as manager.

He’s changed.

Well, either way, get him punted oot the door cos this is embarrassing.

Ann is taking the piss now. 

37 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

Hearts feeling the pressure - Levein

FT: Heart of Midlothian 2-3 Motherwell

Hearts manager Craig Levein says his players are feeling the pressure after Motherwell kept them without a league win this season and bottom of the table.

Angry fans gathered to call for his dismissal after today's defeat, with a massive Edinburgh derby against struggling rivals Hibernian looming next Sunday.

"Sometimes the pressure gets to people in different ways," Levein told BBC Scotland. "One of the ways is they don’t show for the ball as often as they should do, which then leaves the player on the ball with less options."

THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS AND IT IS YOUR JOB TO COACH THEM THROUGH PRESSURE SITUATION. YOU HAVE FAILED...GOODBYE!!!

And this lack of confidence comes from you Levein - you arrogant loser!!!!

7 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Levein needs to have a look in the mirror if they have one in the dressing room!!!

the Hearts way
33 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

We are bottom of the league 😆 Its almost like he trolling us.

We really are bottom of the league, let's change that. 

23 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Oi!! Im fat and speccy!!! Racist.

I'm m also delusional come to think of it. But not a prick. Though that may be my delusions.

Apologies if I have upset one of your personalities 😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Barely twitching today for long periods. Passion is missing the fire the hurt 

MarkDevriesScores4

“One of the ways is they don’t show for the ball as often as they should do, which then leaves the player on the ball with less options”

its Craig Levein’s main job to make sure players play and do not hide. If they hide like Sean Clare does every single match he ever plays and don’t get dropped, what response will you get?

I don’t want to see Sean Clare or Jamie Brandon near the first team under any circumstances. They are both useless and an embarrassment to have at HMFC. They’re more cut out for Scottish league 2.

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He chive a shite shite about the club.

Just his bank balance is all that matters to this wage thief.

That is one thing this is not about.  His salary is unusually small for his role.  You can label him a lot of things but cash is not his king

1 minute ago, Snedescu said:

I wish I hadn’t read that, it’s wound me up even more. 

They should be able to "play with freedom" from the start. 

It is a coach's failure if they can't. Or says they have not developed into the modern era where loads of techniques are available to get professionals to give their best.

6 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Levein needs to have a look in the mirror if they have one in the dressing room!!!

The board need to punt him. It shouldn't be anything to do with Levein, that's the problem. 

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

“One of the ways is they don’t show for the ball as often as they should do, which then leaves the player on the ball with less options”

its Craig Levein’s main job to make sure players play and do not hide. If they hide like Sean Clare does every single match he ever plays and don’t get dropped, what response will you get?

I don’t want to see Sean Clare or Jamie Brandon near the first team under any circumstances. They are both useless and an embarrassment to have at HMFC. They’re more cut out for Scottish league 2.

That is right.

It's very complacent to just assume and expect all will be well. 

18 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I think the health scared changed Levein.The drive isn't there it's just going through the motions

2 minutes ago, Sagan said:

The board need to punt him. It shouldn't be anything to do with Levein, that's the problem. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he has more tie-ins with the club than meets the eye tbh.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, simplesimon said:

That is one thing this is not about.  His salary is unusually small for his role.  You can label him a lot of things but cash is not his king

He’s doing the job because he loves Hearts.

My arse.

42 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Just listened to him. Players fault. Well sort it next week. We’ve got the squad to win next two games. 

Fat speccy delusional arrogant prick.   

He’a not really fat IMO

I've said before he answers to nobody at the club. He'll decide when he goes  How he has got all this power has been a huge part of the problem.

No wonder he doesn't feel under pressure. He's got a pipe and slippers job and he's raking it in.

Diadora Van Basten
31 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Clare was also to blame for the first goal he lost his man at the corner he is deffo needing dropped guys.

I didn’t notice this at the time. It did appear that one Hearts player (possibly Irving) missed his header. I did notice later on that Clare appeared to be marking the Motherwell Centre half at corners which seemed a bit of a miss match to me.

59 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

Hearts feeling the pressure - Levein

FT: Heart of Midlothian 2-3 Motherwell

Hearts manager Craig Levein says his players are feeling the pressure after Motherwell kept them without a league win this season and bottom of the table.

Angry fans gathered to call for his dismissal after today's defeat, with a massive Edinburgh derby against struggling rivals Hibernian looming next Sunday.

"Sometimes the pressure gets to people in different ways," Levein told BBC Scotland. "One of the ways is they don’t show for the ball as often as they should do, which then leaves the player on the ball with less options."

THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS AND IT IS YOUR JOB TO COACH THEM THROUGH PRESSURE SITUATION. YOU HAVE FAILED...GOODBYE!!!

These comments are absurd. The fans were yet again incredibly patient during the game. So stop blaming the fans for the fact you are a useless manager. Starting to really infuriate me.

As I thought the fans will have to direct their ire at Budge.

Levein will take no notice.

So effing needless , I'm of the opinion she's utterly clueless.

Sooner they both go the better.

If Craig isn’t man enough to resign then Budge needs to remove him immediately.

Start the hunt for a new manager now and put Locke in charge for the next 2 games. At least Locke has a track record of being able to beat Hibs and Aberdeen, and might bring some passion back to the team. 

1 minute ago, glynnlondon said:

As I thought the fans will have to direct their ire at Budge.

Levein will take no notice.

So effing needless , I'm of the opinion she's utterly clueless.

Sooner they both go the better.

I am really uncomfortable with the fans turning on Budge after everything she has done for us, but her inaction is going to make this happen. Absolutely crazy that Levein has not been relieved of his duties yet.

4 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

How does he explain getting our first corner in the 81 min that's a disgrace.

Corners mean **** all mate. You could score 5 goals and win only 2 corners.