Wrong team selection

Arthur Morgan

This guy has lost the plot. At least give us a fighting chance and pick the right team! Washington and Meshino should have started, that much is clear. Then moving Clare to RB! Does he want to get sacked? Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Who really cares about the line-up. Get him gone

True, but there is no doubt he's lost the plot and is picking the wrong team. He needs to go, he's a clown. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

True, but there is no doubt he's lost the plot and is picking the wrong team. He needs to go, he's a clown. 

I don’t want to get personal about him. But we are shocking, it’s his fault and he should have gone months ago

He had to put Clare at right back to shoehorn Washington into the team when he had a right back on the bench , after burning two sub up with that balloon McClean and getting our best attacking threat in  Misho on . 

He has totally lost the plot and needs to take the other 3 stooges with him . 

Sick of people absorbing McPhee of any blame like he's untouchable. 

The 4 of them , Levein , McPhee, Daly and Fox all have to go . We are an utter shambles on match day . 

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

He had to put Clare at right back to shoehorn Washington into the team when he had a right back on the bench , after burning two sub up with that balloon McClean and getting our best attacking threat in  Misho on . 

He has totally lost the plot and needs to take the other 3 stooges with him . 

Sick of people absorbing McPhee of any blame like he's untouchable. 

The 4 of them , Levein , McPhee, Daly and Fox all have to go . We are an utter shambles on match day . 

Spot on. Bring Smith on surely, if he's on the bench then surely he's fit enough to play. Absolute clown. Clare made a horrific mistake but he's never a right back, I felt sorry for him tbh.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

The pressure is getting to him and he is definitely making bad decisions.  The players he took off were the right ones but picking Mishino from the start or putting him on at half time might have taken the pressure off him and the other players by giving the fans something positive to focus on.  Clare at right back was wrong as was starting with McLean.  We are in crisis but he had 3 kids in there, I think now is not the time to pick the kids.

Levein is a hero of mine and this is breaking my heart but he should have gone upstairs in the summer to save his reputation.  I've rarely seen a less driven Hearts team, morale is clearly terrible.

33 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

This guy has lost the plot. At least give us a fighting chance and pick the right team! Washington and Meshino should have started, that much is clear. Then moving Clare to RB! Does he want to get sacked? Unbelievable. 

Completely agree. Brandon was rotten. If Smith isn't fit he shouldn't even be in the squad.

We've been making wrong team selections for the last few years. Doesn't matter who Levein signs, whether DoF or manager, his "philosophy" on football is terrible. Even Olly Lee said he spoke to Levein about selections, probably the real reason he wasn't going to get games and why he wanted out. Levein can sign another 10 players if he wants but him and his coaches will do what they've done since 2016...coach the football out the team. No wonder they all look miserable yet they say they enjoy the training, well, they have to or they'll be dropped and ignored. Go against Levein at your will.