New Manager

Bauld

3 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Pretty sure he's just got the Sheffield Wednesday job.

Edit: just checked its the Huddersfield Town Job

Gutted. ☹️

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• FruitJuice

• Martin_T

• JamboSpur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

Locke? Jesus ****ing Christ.

We would go out with a bit of fight if Locke was in charge. I wouldn’t go with him long term but he’s a better option than keeping any of the clowns who are currently in the dug out in charge if Levein gets emptied. Ideally I’d like to see Moyes.

goldiebackwash1985

Paulo Sergio! Man won the cup with his hands tied behind his back! 2 year deal with option of a 3rd! Year to sort this sh** out and a year to enforce his brand of football

Just now, fatjambo said:

If Neil Warnock wants the job give him it. 

Hes at Cardiff and they like him plus he's already said hes retiring at the end of the season. 

I think his quotes in the papers recently were more vague interest than a 'come and get me'

Just now, goldiebackwash1985 said:

Paulo Sergio! Man won the cup with his hands tied behind his back! 2 year deal with option of a 3rd! Year to sort this sh** out and a year to enforce his brand of football

Sergio with this group of players plus no off the field distractions could be great. 

Just now, E6 Inc said:

Hes at Cardiff and they like him plus he's already said hes retiring at the end of the season. 

I think his quotes in the papers recently were more vague interest than a 'come and get me'

In fairness, Warnock is forever saying he'll retire and then carries on. 

I'd be happy to give him the last couple of years of his career if he was genuinely interested.

9 minutes ago, goldiebackwash1985 said:

Part of the problem is looking back all the time. 

Time for a clear out of the coaches and something new. It is an attractive job!

Either a lower league success (like Jefferies was at Falkirk) or something ridiculous and ambitious (like Burley was).  Is Moyes really happy hanging about waiting for a few months at Stoke or something?

goldiebackwash1985
1 minute ago, colinzeal said:

Part of the problem is looking back all the time. 

Time for a clear out of the coaches and something new. It is an attractive job!

I understand that but my point is he inspired a group of players who were not being paid and done something that Levein will never do! Would love to see what he could do without those problems! 5-1 is just a bonus

27 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You are fecking obsessed with the vermin. Can you give it a fecking rest?

Please moderate your tone.  Shows you up for what you are.

11 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Why not have a proper recruitment process now?

We would go out with a bit of fight if Locke was in charge. I wouldn’t go with him long term but he’s a better option than keeping any of the clowns who are currently in the dug out in charge if Levein gets emptied. Ideally I’d like to see Moyes.

34 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

If it's Naismith/Daly/MacPhee I'll lose my ****ing shit. Heart of Midlothian football club are NOT some tinpot outfit giving someone their break. Finding an established manager to work with this squad, with our budget, should be like shooting fish in a barrel. If it means no more DoF, so be it. 

Edit: if it's A PROPUR HERTZ MAN LIKESAY, I'll firebomb Tynecastle. There is not one - not ****ing one - good enough. 

Loose talk of the sort will get you banned from Tynecastle mate. Budges mind police are watching!

I don't want anyone from England unless they've been with a successful team, aka a steve clarke case. 

Just look at heckingbottom ffs. They have all the resources in the world down there, so if they've failed..what are they going to do here?

We need people that can do a job without needing money, People that can make the best of what they've got and get a club punching above it's weight. 

I don't think you give a 33 year old striker like Naismith a 4 year contract expecting him to play for 4 years, maybe the masterplan is that he will be the next incumbent.

wattie exploited

he needs to go and as for director of football get to ~uck ! just go he has had more than enough chances no other hearts manager would survive this run of form !!!!!!!!

so why should he !!!!!!!!!!!!!:leveinproblem:

43 minutes ago, martoon said:

If he does go, I'd put Lockie in charge and in the dressing room for the derby and v. Aberdeen. Would give me a little hope for both games and time for applications/appointment to follow. 

If...

Exactly what I was saying to my mates on the way out. Empty CL, let Locke take the reigns until we appoint a permanent manager. 

Chris Houton still out of a job. Could we afford him, would he come? 

Van Bronkhorst in the same boat

Edited by His name is

SomethingAboutObua

I’d take Locke just for the Hibs match while we look.

I was for Levein staying as DoF but now I don’t know if anyone decent would join with the failed manager working above him. 

Let’s just Find someone ****ing amazing and have Levein only working with the youth academy up to whatever’s below the reserves. 

Get a player-manager idea to **** we’re not a part time league one team. 

A section of our fans wanted Neilson out for not having enough style, why would they find Robinson of all people a good replacement 🙄

What is needed is for one to be appointed soon.The job is attractive just now but get marooned at the bottom of the table another half dozen games down the line and we will end up with dross.

1 hour ago, Jenks said:

Robinson from Motherwell.

They weren’t much better than us. They didn’t have to be. We deserve better than him

6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

They weren’t much better than us. They didn’t have to be. We deserve better than him

He also gave big giruy to the main stand when they scored the 3rd.  Someone like McCann, Hartley, Fysas etc for me, with Levein moving back to DOF but with no involvement in the match day squad

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

We shouldn't struggle to find a good manager/coach to come in and fix this shit.

There's a talented squad here waiting to be put on the right path. It's being ruined at the moment but it is there. 

I would expect a multitude of managers/coaches looking at us and thinking they could work with these players. 

For better or worse they will also be looking at Budge and seeing an owner who will afford them plenty of time as well. That could work both ways for us fans but for a manager coming in it is probably a good sign.

I have heard a lot about this talented squad we have ... but where are they? Most of them injured?? Or the ones that are not injured are they just not trying?? I actually do not believe this squad is nearly as talented as some people are saying the are... in fact some of them are talent less. If you are a good player you don't play that sort of crap five games in to the new season!

29 minutes ago, simplesimon said:

He also gave big giruy to the main stand when they scored the 3rd.  Someone like McCann, Hartley, Fysas etc for me, with Levein moving back to DOF but with no involvement in the match day squad

Can't agree re levein.  Manager is always a bit of a lottery.  I'm in the Locke/Naismith camp either till the end of the season or while the position is advertised.  Not too fussed either way.

It should not be Levein v Hecky next week.  If one is to stay it should be Hecky.  He hasn't failed nearly as long as levein.

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Wouldn’t be averse to Robinson. They worked and pressed really well. Although we gave them 3 goals as per. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’d still like us to appoint Danny Cowley,  and while he’s consolidating Lincoln in League 1 before he gets them promoted next season, I think it’s a possibility. 

Cowley's taken the Huddersfield job unfortunately. I've been touting him for ages but that ship's sailed now. Surprised he went there though. 

Edited by Benzinho

Wouldn’t be averse to Robinson. They worked and pressed really well. Although we gave them 3 goals as per. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’d still like us to appoint Danny Cowley,  and while he’s consolidating Lincoln in League 1 before he gets them promoted next season, I think it’s a possibility. 

Danny Cowley was appointed as the new Huddersfield manager during the last week.

4 minutes ago, Jasonauskas said:

Shelley Kerr?

I wish people would stop suggesting her. Budge might actually see this as a possibility 😳

Finger on the pulse 🙃

😪😴😪😴😪😴

Sexton Hardcastle

Honestly if ****ing Gary Locke walks into this job again that’ll be game over.

Stick to brewing the kettle and folding the napkins.

2 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

If it's Naismith/Daly/MacPhee I'll lose my ****ing shit. Heart of Midlothian football club are NOT some tinpot outfit giving someone their break. Finding an established manager to work with this squad, with our budget, should be like shooting fish in a barrel. If it means no more DoF, so be it. 

Edit: if it's A PROPUR HERTZ MAN LIKESAY, I'll firebomb Tynecastle. There is not one - not ****ing one - good enough. 

This all day long.