Joint worse winless run in clubs history

E6 Inc

4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I actually hope Hibs pump us if it meant he would walk. Sad but true. 

I get what your saying and I am desperate for him to go but no to that one 

If Levein is a true fan he should go now the thing is there is no way back now 

Dead man walking 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Pans Jambo

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

You lose all credibility with that comment 

Why? Its OK to be completely fecked off mate. 

Sick of it. We all know what needs done!

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Why? Its OK to be completely fecked off mate. 

Sick of it. We all know what needs done!

I'm peed off aswell but would never wish us to lose against anybody but especially not against that mob

How about toning it down to:

I hope h1b5 play us off the park (demonstrating Levein's tactical naivety) and we come away with a very lucky 0:0 - or even for Berra to score a 96th-minute fluke from a hoofed long ball that catches the wind.

Levein's minutes are numbered. 

4 hours ago, DS98 said:

My little girl is turns 6 months old in a couple of weeks. Just realised she’s never seen a Hearts league win

Frightening to think that your daughter will still be calling for his head when she goes to high school.

5 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Frightening to think that your daughter will still be calling for his head when she goes to high school.

Positive her first words will be ‘beat again dad?’

4 hours ago, DS98 said:

My little girl is turns 6 months old in a couple of weeks. Just realised she’s never seen a Hearts league win

My Daughter missed the first two home matches on her ST but was there today. 

Left at half time. It was chronic. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
4 hours ago, martoon said:

This derby has thriller written all over it, eh? :lol:

A game that will change the face of football history, spoken about in hushed, respectful tones in every corner of the world...

Or 0-0. 

An opposition team getting nil against this..this hearts “defence”? 

4 hours ago, martoon said:

This derby has thriller written all over it, eh? :lol:

A game that will change the face of football history, spoken about in hushed, respectful tones in every corner of the world...

Or 0-0. 

El Chronico.

44 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'm peed off aswell but would never wish us to lose against anybody but especially not against that mob

Means to an end. Im done wi CL. And it looks like our squad are too. We have good & capable players but they wont play for him. No confidence, no belief. 

I would take the defeat if it means he goes. We have already equalled our worst run of results. What would another 3 points missed mean? 

Its sad that a club legend is tarnishing his reputation. He should just walk. 

5 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

5 hours ago, Whatever said:

It’s funny, I’d settle for Levein remaining until the seasons end if it meant pumping Hibs next week.

There is the difference between us right there.

Both posts as bad as each other. **** me. 

43 minutes ago, leginten said:

El Chronico.

"We're slightly less shite than you and we know we are". 

5 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Pans,  you're one of my favourite posters on here, I usually just read and don't bother posting but I don't believe you mean that, your a real hearts man, no doubt, but I feel your pain like all hearts fans, we need change, levein has to go.

Next week when we've humped them you'll be celebrating along with the rest of us, no doubt about that.

FTH.

6 minutes ago, Whatever said:

**** off Shaun.

You've stated you'd be fine with Levein staying for the rest of the entire ****ing season if he beats Hibs next week. That's about as pathetic, ridiculous a post as I've ever read on here. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, shaun.lawson said:

You've stated you'd be fine with Levein staying for the rest of the entire ****ing season if he beats Hibs next week. That's about as pathetic, ridiculous a post as I've ever read on here. 

Not if it kick started a 25 winning game run.

Sorry got to dash off and feed the unicorns 

The worrying thing is, we've achieved this run while being in good financial health and having a good squad of players.  When we were gash in the late 70s and early 80s it was because we were skint and could only afford moderate players and had to sell any decent talent.

58 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

Pans,  you're one of my favourite posters on here, I usually just read and don't bother posting but I don't believe you mean that, your a real hearts man, no doubt, but I feel your pain like all hearts fans, we need change, levein has to go.

Next week when we've humped them you'll be celebrating along with the rest of us, no doubt about that.

FTH.

Aye fair do’s mate. You watch the game, you suck in the reality of the game and it really affects how you feel. Because you love the club. I’m pist off mate. I just want a new direction. Our players dont respond to our manager anymore. Its plain to see. Our squad are good enough but zero motivation speaks for itself. 

Anyway, I’m big enough to admit my previous post earlier about hoping we get beat next week was an angry knee jerk reaction. I should know better. 

Bed time. 

FTH. 

6 hours ago, luckydug said:

That remark will come back to haunt

you .

In years to come you will be remembered as the poster who wanted Hibs to beat us.

Hell mend anyone who wants hibs to beat Hearts, and hell would freeze over before I wanted that.

43 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye fair do’s mate. You watch the game, you suck in the reality of the game and it really affects how you feel. Because you love the club. I’m pist off mate. I just want a new direction. Our players dont respond to our manager anymore. Its plain to see. Our squad are good enough but zero motivation speaks for itself. 

Anyway, I’m big enough to admit my previous post earlier about hoping we get beat next week was an angry knee jerk reaction. I should know better. 

Bed time. 

FTH. 

Anyone with half a brain knows that. Obviously your gonna get guys bringing this up in future, I totally know what you you're saying, feck them.we're all hearts, if we beat them next week all is forgiven yor a good guy. FTH.

11 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Didnt mind losing too Motherwell to help move onto the next chapter but I draw the line at losing to Hibs.

These are the sort of records we will continue to achieve under Budge. Perhaps we could make a trophy for it and put in the cabinet with the free tampons and non alcobolic beer.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

These are the sort of records we will continue to achieve under Budge. Perhaps we could make a trophy for it and put in the cabinet with the free tampons and non alcobolic beer.

Do you have incel bingo cards?

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Do you have incel bingo cards?

I see a notification of your reply. I set myself up for a belter...............and in the end I'm like sigh.

Come on Geoffy boy you are meant to be an A lister.

Geoff Kilpatrick
42 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I see a notification of your reply. I set myself up for a belter...............and in the end I'm like sigh.

Come on Geoffy boy you are meant to be an A lister.

The truth is that your attention seeking isn't needed right now, hence why you try to be even more fatuous than normal. If you actually stuck to the topic you might earn some respect.

The truth is that your attention seeking isn't needed right now, hence why you try to be even more fatuous than normal. If you actually stuck to the topic you might earn some respect.

You have the highest post count of all 18,000 users. You post on here 24/7. I take breaks and when I do post it is to bring a little humour to the board or vent my anger over Budge. If I never done the former then the latter would be tougher than what it is. You Sir, like me and all other posters, post to get reactions. I want people to react and wake up. If it means getting personally abused or accused of this and that then so be it. This is a social media forum where I post with a user name and a Beatles profile pic. I can't stress this enough, I give zero ****s what you or anyone else on here thinks of me.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You have the highest post count of all 18,000 users. You post on here 24/7. I take breaks and when I do post it is to bring a little humour to the board or vent my anger over Budge. If I never done the former then the latter would be tougher than what it is. You Sir, like me and all other posters, post to get reactions. I want people to react and wake up. If it means getting personally abused or accused of this and that then so be it. This is a social media forum where I post with a user name and a Beatles profile pic. I can't stress this enough, I give zero ****s what you or anyone else on here thinks of me.

Except the last sentence isn't true but you won't admit it to yourself.

As for Ann Budge, I am very concerned about her decision making concerning the football side of the club and I think it is time for a change now when the transition to FoH occurs. That has nothing to with misogyny.

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Except the last sentence isn't true but you won't admit it to yourself.

As for Ann Budge, I am very concerned about her decision making concerning the football side of the club and I think it is time for a change now when the transition to FoH occurs. That has nothing to with misogyny.

Sadly, to many, any abuse towards Budge is an attack on women in general. Because I hate Budge I therefore hate all 4.5 billion other women on the planet

:fonzie:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sadly, to many, any abuse towards Budge is an attack on women in general. Because I hate Budge I therefore hate all 4.5 billion other women on the planet

Cool. Skip the shite about tampons and the rest then.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Genuine question . Where exactly do you think this club would be if she never bothered about us 5 years ago ?

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Genuine question . Where exactly do you think this club would be if she never bothered about us 5 years ago ?

Obvious answer to your question but that doesn't excuse falling asleep at the wheel and refusing to manage a situation that needs managed immediately. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Cool. Skip the shite about tampons and the rest then.

You fail to see my point about the tampons. I fully support them being made available. I really really do. My point is that this type of thing is what Budge sees as success stories. Being the first Scottish club to sell non alcoholic beer etc. These things are all good but they simply do not deserve backslapping. This is football and unless you are winning games NOTHING else is important. We can all say well done to innovation projects and ladies teams as they are all 'nice to dos' but who really gives a ****? I know honesty and true thoughts and feelings are rarer on this board than a win under Levein but really all the shit that Budge is doing at the end of the day is simply pointless in the grand scheme of things if we are sitting bottom of the league.

If she can take two seconds away from criminalising our fanbase or cosying up with Hibs and get down to the bottom line. Sadly however Budge's bottom line is not shared with your common football fan. She seems to cinstantly pander to a minority and try to please a fanbase that does not exist. she does not give a flying **** about your common football fan and never will.

2 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

Obvious answer to your question but that doesn't excuse falling asleep at the wheel and refusing to manage a situation that needs managed immediately. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

I accept and agree with what you are saying.

His comments about her are abusive and disgusting though.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, i8hibsh said:

You fail to see my point about the tampons. I fully support them being made available. I really really do. My point is that this type of thing is what Budge sees as success stories. Being the first Scottish club to sell non alcoholic beer etc. These things are all good but they simply do not deserve backslapping. This is football and unless you are winning games NOTHING else is important. We can all say well done to innovation projects and ladies teams as they are all 'nice to dos' but who really gives a ****? I know honesty and true thoughts and feelings are rarer on this board than a win under Levein but really all the shit that Budge is doing at the end of the day is simply pointless in the grand scheme of things if we are sitting bottom of the league.

If she can take two seconds away from criminalising our fanbase or cosying up with Hibs and get down to the bottom line. Sadly however Budge's bottom line is not shared with your common football fan. She seems to cinstantly pander to a minority and try to please a fanbase that does not exist. she does not give a flying **** about your common football fan and never will.

The idea that club owners care about fans is quite funny in the first place. However, if Mercer, Pieman or Vlad announced these things no one would really care either but you wouldn't bring them up. You bring them up against Budge, however, as a means of taking a shot when the real shots should be made ar her inaction over the football side of the business.

7 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

That argument is tired. i continue to thank her for stepping up but it was only because we stepped up too. I now see her real motives and that is to mould this club into her model and control an entire fanbase. A model of a 71 year old woman. She is out of touch and is constantly using us to feed her vision. She never bought us for us, she bought us for her.

Edited by i8hibsh

That argument is tired. i continue to thank her for stepping up but it was only because we stepped up too. I now see her real motives and that is to mould this club into her model. A model of a 71 year old woman. She is out of touch and is constantly using us to feed her vision. She never bought us for us, she bought us for her.

Absolute rubbish. 

Your sexist and archaic and to be honest sad

she needs to get rid of him NOW. I get that. Your personal assault on everything else she has done is brutal

Edited by 1971fozzy

when the real shots should be made ar her inaction over the football side of the business.

A small matter to her that.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Absolute rubbish. 

Correct.

Criticise Budge by all means for not addressing the football side but in general her handling of other aspects of the club has been excellent, verbose statements aside.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Absolute rubbish. 

Sexist how? Because I hate a particular woman? Because I do not think a 71 year old lady is best placed to run a football club?

Do you understand sexism fozzy? Chronic patter, just chronic.