Anybody

jake

Wanting Levein in any coaching capacity on this forum is either a hibee or a masochist.

Because no one with an iota of feeling for Hearts or football can want this drivel.

He lost the dressing room last season and he or any of the useless coaching need to go .

Oh and take that weak lazy useless Clare with you.

Absolute shambolic .

Салатные палочки
Just now, Herbert said:

I would like to see Clare under a manager. the whole team is shite and it's down to one man.

I'm convinced now that Clare will never, ever be a footballer. He will be in the conference when he leaves Hearts. 

Just now, Herbert said:

I would like to see Clare under a manager. the whole team is shite and it's down to one man.

Clare is weak and lazy.

In all the time I've been watching him he has done one fekin thing that was half decent.

The Clare bashing is embarrassing.

Chucked in at right back because our manager chose someone without an ounce of football ability or intelligence there to start with and then had to resort to replacing him because he was all over the place.

At least 6 or 7 worse than Clare today.

1 minute ago, Voxpop said:

I def want levein to stay as manager.  Far too early in the season to revive him.

I think youve got enough to worry about with your mob down at the methadone so slope of back there as you’re stinking out this board.

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm convinced now that Clare will never, ever be a footballer. He will be in the conference when he leaves Hearts. 

There is no “ there is a player there somewhere”. 

He is shocking with a heart of a mouse.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

I think youve got enough to worry about with your mob down at the methadone so slope of back there as you’re stinking out this board.

One can have differing views and still support the club.  Probably watching hearts when you were in nappies.

Just now, Voxpop said:

One can have differing views and still support the club.  Probably watching hearts when you were in nappies.

Yeh ok then, feck off 

I like Craig.

I think we need something innovative  and stable if we ever have aspirations to challenge - in terms of how the club is run.

Just think he has to go now though - we’re in a rut and there’s no sign of progress. 

5 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Chucked in at right back because our manager chose someone without an ounce of football ability or intelligence there to start with and then had to resort to replacing him because he was all over the place.

he’s absolute pish regardless of what position he plays. Chicken heart

5 minutes ago, Zaba said:

He sold 2 goals this week with being shite and a goal against Hamilton.

Hes shite

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Yeh ok then, feck off 

Childish response.  Some people are deluded that we have a right to be challenging near the top.  I admit if we are relegated his position looks untenable.

8 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

I def want levein to stay as manager.  Far too early in the season to revive him.

Hobo or masochist?

Not a fekin Hearts supporter .

2 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Strange character. Quite obvious what you are doing, nobody cares. Run along now.

Just now, Voxpop said:

Childish response.  Some people are deluded that we have a right to be challenging near the top.  I admit if we are relegated his position looks untenable.

You won’t be here long.

bye 

1 minute ago, Voxpop said:

😄

Hobo 100%.

Weirdo to boot

Just now, Gambo said:

There can be zero support for Levein now. Only wum, and hobos will argue for him.

Yeh see voxpops posts for proof.

hibs tramp 

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

There can be zero support for Levein now. Only wum, and hobos will argue for him.

You’re right but you’ve been itching for him to fail since day 1. 

5 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

**** off Hibs *****

12 minutes ago, Zaba said:

He is shite and has been consistently shite since he joined us. At least others have had decent games at times.

Did you see his effort from the best chance we had in the 1st half? Pathetic.

This isnt about Clare.  This is about the guy who didn't welcome Skacel back with open arms.

My instincts were spot on following that decision I'm sorry to say.  He has been shambolic ever since.

2 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

You’re right but you’ve been itching for him to fail since day 1. 

Naw he husny.

No Hearts supporter wants him to fail.

He has though and miserably.

I can see him going back upstairs if Budge finally gets the finger out and removes him as manager.

This then creates other problems as some managers won’t work under a DOF and some won’t work under Craig Levein.

1 minute ago, jake said:

Naw he husny.

No Hearts supporter wants him to fail.

He has though and miserably.

There’s a few boys on here who’ve had an axe to grind with him since 2004.

He’s part of our success story in bouncing back before Rangers - but sadly (don’t think everyone feels sad about it - happy even) things aren’t working 

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

He is shite and has been consistently shite since he joined us. At least others have had decent games at times.

Did you see his effort from the best chance we had in the 1st half? Pathetic.

I've seen one half decent performance from him.

ONE.

HALF DECENT.

And that's why Levein shouldn't even scout for the club.

Oh and Levein clinging on to a job hes shite at loses all credit he had being a so called PHM.

If he doesnt go its selfish ego that's keeping him here.

2 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I can see him going back upstairs if Budge finally gets the finger out and removes him as manager.

This then creates other problems as some managers won’t work under a DOF and some won’t work under Craig Levein.

If he goes back up stairs I will be as angry as I feel now.

He is now treating the club as his personal thiefdom.

12 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Couple of weeks ago I would have argued the toss with you, not now though.

I'm on board.

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Couple of weeks ago I would have argued the toss with you, not now though.

I'm on board.

👍

Ps fans been told by police to move on.

ToadKiller Dog

I like Levein ,but time to go was after he had his cup final ,I like many lived in hope this season would start well ,it hasnt we are devoid of so many things we need to have .

As I said weeks ago he has been a dead man walking for a long time .

Hes a zombie manager and it shows more and more every game .

Geoff Kilpatrick
29 minutes ago, Zaba said:

:wtf:

Sold the third goal due to not carrying out basic football and his play acting before the first goal led to the corner. Also, this pish about him moving to RB  - he played RWB for Sheff Wed so it is hardly foreign territory for him.

23 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

But but we've been working on our defensive frailties. 🤥

27 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:wtf:

Sold the third goal due to not carrying out basic football and his play acting before the first goal led to the corner. Also, this pish about him moving to RB  - he played RWB for Sheff Wed so it is hardly foreign territory for him.

The only foreign territory to Clare is effort.

Slopes about like he has the skill to get away with being lazy.

Utter shite.

Just now, jake said:

The only foreign territory to Clare is effort.

Slopes about like he has the skill to get away with being lazy.

Utter shite.

Unbelievable how many times he flops to the ground to get a cheap free kick. That he rarely gets. 

Edited by Jambo_Gaz

1 hour ago, Zaba said:

Agreed.

SomethingAboutObua

You’d have to be ****ing clueless if you still think Levein should still be in charge.

Sean Clare can only play one position and has proved he’s a woeful defensive option but Levein still told him to play there. Because he had to replace the totally useless Brandon who Levein insists on sticking by despite having Dikamona as an option. 

Just now, Herbert said:

He spends more time on his arse than Paul Sturrock. He's an absolute guiser at this level yet starts every week.

Brandon

Berra

Halkett

Irving

Uche

All easily worse than Clare today.

Doyle

Hickey

Whelan

All did nothing much more.

Though Mulraney was about our best player again.