AJAX TICKETS

willie wallace

willie wallace

Hi guys I know it's a bit late but I am going to Amsterdam tomorrow to visit my son and grandkids and was looking for any tips on how to get tickets.

Somehow I was convinced they were away from home(old age probably)so did not bother.

There are some available on re-sale sites but very expensive.

Wondering if it is worth heading up to the stadium and taking a chance.Only 15 mins.on the train.

Anyone been before?

1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

Hi guys I know it's a bit late but I am going to Amsterdam tomorrow to visit my son and grandkids and was looking for any tips on how to get tickets.

Somehow I was convinced they were away from home(old age probably)so did not bother.

There are some available on re-sale sites but very expensive.

Wondering if it is worth heading up to the stadium and taking a chance.Only 15 mins.on the train.

Anyone been before?

I went 3 years ago. We planned it in advance though. As ajax were playing feyenoord all tickets were sold out quick. Got 2 tickets on viagogo for 43 quid each. That was with a couple of months notice though.

willie wallace
14 minutes ago, superjack said:

I went 3 years ago. We planned it in advance though. As ajax were playing feyenoord all tickets were sold out quick. Got 2 tickets on viagogo for 43 quid each. That was with a couple of months notice though.

I think most of their games are sold out pretty quickly.

It's a 5.30 ko so might just head down and celebrate Hearts win with the Ultras in the local boozers😄

1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

I think most of their games are sold out pretty quickly.

It's a 5.30 ko so might just head down and celebrate Hearts win with the Ultras in the local boozers😄

Used to live about 15 mins from the ground. Not sure about tickets but worth going for a look, pretty unique location with a line of shops and a massive concourse outside. The home fans usually bring a case of Heineken or two and stand drinking it on the concourse, not many pubs around there. The wee Chinese café/takeaway right opposite Burger Bitch at the other side of the turnstiles is great btw.

Oh, the road goes under the stadium (and pitch) too!

Edited by CostaJambo

2 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Used to live about 15 mins from the ground. Not sure about tickets but worth going for a look, pretty unique location with a line of shops and a massive concourse outside. The home fans usually bring a case of Heineken or two and stand drinking it on the concourse, not many pubs around there. The wee Chinese café/takeaway right opposite Burger Bitch at the other side of the turnstiles is great btw.

Oh, the road goes under the stadium (and pitch) too!

Amstelveen?

Went to Amsterdam in March and went on the stadium tour, even if you don’t manage to get tickets for a game I recommend the stadium tour. 

Quality gaff and a great tour. Think it was only around 15 euros if I can remember correctly so pretty good value. 

The tour guide said that tickets for every game get sold out but your best bet is to head to the ticket office within the stadium as soon as possible, no harm in checking the availability. 

There is a train station at the stadium which you can get from central Amsterdam not far from the stadium, 10 mins walk and you can see the stadium from the station so can’t get too lost!

Jambo, Goodbye
1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Do they not take the piss with ticket prices?

Not in the few times I've used them. Will probably depend on the game, if it's sold out or not and how close to KO it is?