Aberdeen QF Dot Count

mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

Too many blue dots to count. Have done a count of approximate number of seats sold (excluding those reserved for hospitality). I would estimate we have sold just over 7000 in the 3 stands for home support.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• IveSeenTheLight

• mainstandjambo

• davemclaren

23 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Too many blue dots to count. Have done a count of approximate number of seats sold (excluding those reserved for hospitality). I would estimate we have sold just over 7000 in the 3 stands for home support.

With 10k sheep nearly a sell out!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm going to take the positive. Boycott is going to get me in and out easily,  access to the toilets and food kiosks quickly. 

Like the Scottish Cup match with Aberdeen I reckon anyone going will be up for it regardless. 

A win against hibs and almost more importantly, an encouraging good performance, will do wonders for everyone and boost the crowd for this game.

I'd pay the money just to see Ryo in action.

Let's hope for the best.

Not go ours yet ,still undecided. 

The thought of watching the same shite as the County, Accies and Well game isn't appealing atm. 

Good thing is  we can just print of tickets nearer the time but losing the will to rock up to Tynie at moment tbh . 

We_are_the_Hearts
10 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

I’d envisage it’ll be a dire attendance. Got my tickets a few weeks ago, wish I hadn’t bothered after reading today’s statement.

Exactly what a PR disaster from Budge yesterday. She is losing the plot. Like a wee spoiled woman.

Normally I'd want a full house for such an important game, but I'm in two minds about that just now.

Yes, a big support would help the team hopefully get to another semi final, but a half empty stadium for such a big occasion would certainly hammer home the strength of feeling amongst the support.

I'll be there, but I'm not surprised so many are having second thoughts

Missing this as I will be in Krakow. I take it the game will be on HeartsTV . How do I go about getting it on my phone or tablet while over there?

Edited by Corstojohn

AlphonseCapone
13 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I'm going to take the positive. Boycott is going to get me in and out easily,  access to the toilets and food kiosks quickly. 

Like the Scottish Cup match with Aberdeen I reckon anyone going will be up for it regardless. 

Same. Looking forward to lounging out across several seats.

3 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Exactly what a PR disaster from Budge yesterday. She is losing the plot. Like a wee spoiled woman.

She needs to go on a customer care course.  This is a match we should have been aiming for 17000.  Reasonable ticket pricing also for a change. Shame.

The Apprentice
11 hours ago, Dunks said:

Tam Cowan to look forward to :D

That's one of the reasons I'm going in all honesty, if nothing else at least that part will be enjoyable.

If only you were allowed to stay in the Gorgie suite whilst the match was on!

Stephen Muddie

This will be 6 year old Little Miss Muddie's first Hearts match and she's well excited. Trust the rest of yous to not bother turning up...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
38 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

She needs to go on a customer care course.  This is a match we should have been aiming for 17000.  Reasonable ticket pricing also for a change. Shame.

?

A_A wehatethehibs
56 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

This will be 6 year old Little Miss Muddie's first Hearts match and she's well excited. Trust the rest of yous to not bother turning up...

Make sure to teach her the lyrics to our favourite song:

boooooooooooooooo ****s sake levein GTF 

5 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

1,000 times this. Such a shame this might just end in tears......!

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Missing this match but I’ve bought two tickets for my youngest and her partner to go, so there will be Mclaren family representation. 😎

Child cruelty, imo.

2 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

Prob be lucky to get 13k especially if its sh...e against hibs,,,

30 minutes ago, Captain Price said:

Surely a few more tickets sold after the weekends shenanigans.

Have people received their tickets yet?

Yesterday’s result should certainly encourage a few more to attend I reckon. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Significant amount of tickets remain, less than half full, at a glance. Guessing a lot of swithers have decided against it, not even yesterday will convince some. Maybe 11k by kick off if we are lucky

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Significant amount of tickets remain, less than half full, at a glance. Guessing a lot of swithers have decided against it, not even yesterday will convince some. Maybe 11k by kick off if we are lucky

One swallow doesn't make a Summer. They showed yesterday that most of them have the fight, now lets hope that gives them more confidence to produce more quality on a consistent basis. We were top last year and only got 14,000 in the same round.

Pretty sure ticket sales for the Motherwell game last season looked piss poor beforehand and we still ended up with over 14k. Think there will be a similar late surge on the day for this.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
53 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

One swallow doesn't make a Summer. They showed yesterday that most of them have the fight, now lets hope that gives them more confidence to produce more quality on a consistent basis. We were top last year and only got 14,000 in the same round.

Yeah,  hence my lower expectations on attendance 

Looks like Aberdeen will have a healthy support down for this based on the numbers showing as available on their ticket website.  Hopefully we have a late pick up on our tickets.  Tynie under the lights is always a good atmosphere.

Seats available

SELECT FROM AREA LIST

Block J - Lower

48 Seats available

Block J - Upper

142 Seats available

Block K - Lower

1 Seats available

Block L - Upper

9 Seats available

mainstandjambo

At least a further 400 sold since last count yesterday. Not possible to say how many for sure as loads of available seats have disappeared  for sale in the 2 end sections of Gorgie Stand.

On 23/09/2019 at 14:39, We_are_the_Hearts said:

It doesn't, but surely as the supporters, it's upto us to show our appreciation for Sunday's result and be the 12th man to push them through another tough match.

oh ah grantona

£20 a ticket on the back of a derby win should see it nearing a sell out 

I'm very much Anti Levein but like Sunday I want this Match won and prove that we can turn a corner. He has until Xmas with Budge imo and that's with continued losses. We are stuck with him so let's get it sold get behind the boys and get to another semi ( semi finals only good for bank balance mean nothing like finals unless u win) 

Ridiculous how much a derby win changes the attitude around the club. 

I got my tickets weeks ago for this but was dreading it. After Sunday I’m buzzing and can’t wait to get back.