Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Big Moysey said:

Just don't know what we face from Hearts today?

Remember when I used to wake up on a match day - excited - to be going to watch my team, who I knew, no matter what, would thrill me. I could roughly pick what the team would be and how they would set up and play. Would have a few beers with mates all feeling the same. 

Not got a clue who the team will be, how they'll play and if the ground will be buzzing or toxic. Half my mates not bothering to go as a result. 

As always hoping for my team to win, perform well and entertain - a rarity in 2019.

What being a Hearts supporter in 2019 is all about in a nutshell. Fear the worst and hope for the best.

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

What being a Hearts supporter in 2019 is all about in a nutshell. Fear the worst and hope for the best.

Expect to be bored in to a coma, I get why folk go mental because it's either that or you just sit waiting for the game to finally end.

25 minutes ago, Big Moysey said:

Remember when I used to wake up on a match day - excited - to be going to watch my team, who I knew, no matter what, would thrill me. 

What era was that ?

TW

Sexton Hardcastle

Anything other than a win and Craig will seriously need to consider his position.

Hoping for a comfortable 3-1 win. Expecting chaos when our fist pass is misplaced or Motherwell win a throw in.

LondonJambo1985

Motherwell sit in from the start. Hearts can’t break them down. 0-0 @9/1 is a good bet. Unless Motherwell score a late one on the break 

Edited by LondonJambo1985

1 minute ago, mre said:

I felt deflated when the starting 11 was announced for Hamilton.

Whats the lineup gonna be today?

There will be at least one surprise. There always is.

17 minutes ago, LondonJambo1985 said:

Motherwell sit in from the start. Hearts can’t break them down. 0-0 @9/1 is a good bet. Unless Motherwell score a late one on the break 

Motherwell will fancy their chances of winning.

12 minutes ago, mre said:

I felt deflated when the starting 11 was announced for Hamilton.

Whats the lineup gonna be today?

Depends which unlucky youth team player won the raffle to get a start this week.

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, RudiHMFC said:

Depends which unlucky youth team player won the raffle to get a start this week.

I agree

totally bizarre starting Henderson who’s no where ready to start. Keene, unless injured, must be scratching his head. 

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Liquid football on display from start to finish. Domination of midfield and rock solid defence.

4 nill Hearts with a boatload If chances created. Zero injuries!!

Perfect weekend.

1-2 Motherwell....!!

Hard bunnet attached........!!

Edited by Section Q

Someone fb invited me to a Levein out protest at 1700 hours. 

Gonna look a bit daft if we win convincingly as we did through at Motherwell 

Hoping for a comfortable win but would not be surprised to see an absolutely woeful performance where Motherwell are simply gifted a win without needing to be good. 

Carnage on here if the latter pans out. 

15 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I don't think so, it's gone beyond the point of redemption imo, of course we will end up getting the odd win, we just will but that's not a reason to continue with Levein. He must go.

Notice it's always 'if' everyone was so sure we'd beat Ross County then again against Hamilton.

Edited by RudiHMFC

Given all Leveins talk of working on the defence i imagine we will get players behind the ball today and try to frustrate Motherwell, maybe try and catch them out on the break.  

First 20 mins will decide who wins today. I think they’ll be pressing us from the off, hoping for a toxic atmosphere to develop that’ll transfer to nervy players

still doing Whelan fg though 😏🤣

25 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I got that message/flyer as well. But expect it to taper out with a decent result.

14 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Hoping for a comfortable win but would not be surprised to see an absolutely woeful performance where Motherwell are simply gifted a win without needing to be good. 

Carnage on here if the latter pans out. 

Hopefully not a lock down... As folk might be too wound up?

Can honestly see a 0-3 away win today.  

Motherwell will make sure they frustrate Hearts early on, turning the fans against our players and CL. 

Either that, or we’ll win 5-0.

😁  

When a clubs Manager and his players start commenting on the fans reactions the game is up the pole.

Remember that saying 'The games up the pole'. 

Now players who are asked questions are never going to be critical of their manager and are only ever 

going to say that they're behind him. Levein knows his time is coming to an end and it's just a matter of a 

few weeks, if not days.

Today could be JUDGEMENT DAY for Levein against Motherwell even if we manage to win.

Or even BUDGEMENT DAY.....

Edited by mitch41

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

2-0 Hearts. The defensive work over the break to have done wonders and Washington to grab a brace.

Did you see Washington during the week ???

It’s a sad day when your going to the game more interested in the fan reactions than the actual game itself.

we will keep it tight in the first half... go ahead then completely switch off in the second half & hold on for a narrow win or draw.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

When a clubs Manager and his players start commenting of the fans reactions the game is up the pole.

Remember that saying 'The games up the pole'. 

Now players who are asked questions are never going to be critical of their manager and are only ever 

going to say that they're behind him. Levein knows his time is coming to an end and it's just a matter of a 

few weeks, if not days.

Today could be JUDGEMENT DAY for Levein against Motherwell even if we manage to win.

Eee aye me dadio the games up the pole. 

12 hours ago, Davie Deans said:

They’ll be at the game at least.

You’ll continue to judge from afar.

Beyond pathetic and typical of kickback.

:rofl: 

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Anything other than a win and Craig will seriously need to consider his position.

Hoping for a comfortable 3-1 win. Expecting chaos when our fist pass is misplaced or Motherwell win a throw in.

Craig won't be considering anything. 

He's only been in charge for 4 games as far as he's concerned. 

If Motherwell come and sit in then they haven’t done their homework. County and Hamilton have come to tynie and had a go and almost went away with all 3 points. If Motherwell don’t fancy their chances by getting at us then I’ll be shocked. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

If Motherwell come and sit in then they haven’t done their homework. County and Hamilton have come to tynie and had a go and almost went away with all 3 points. If Motherwell don’t fancy their chances by getting at us then I’ll be shocked. 

I think the game will be quite open because they will go for it.

Should be a good game. Away to get ready.

scott herbertson

I'm predicting 6 today, Yes! 6*

*pints of lager at stratties

Game 1-1 (Halkett)

Borefactor 7.8

Ref Rage count 8.5

Levein Oot!  Count 53 minutes