Friday the 13th

ri Alban

Anyone bothered?

Shed please, don't want Craig and Ann getting blamed for the calendar.

Edited by ri Alban
She's please

Think it’s stems from the 1300s when the French King of the time rounded up all the Knights Templar and arrested them all for treason or something.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Think it’s stems from the 1300s when the French King of the time rounded up all the Knights Templar and arrested them all for treason or something.

Friday 13 October 1307 to be precise, this was the day that King Philip IV of France had the Knights Templars arrested.

Friday the 13 is just the same as any other day, unless you happen to be a Templar, then in that case you might have a bit of a crap day, to say the least.

Салатные палочки

Without a word of a lie, I forgot my Zone Card this morning. £20 down already. Things can only get better eh 

:muggy: :seething:

53 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Was born on a Friday the 13th so not overly concerned. 

Off to Siam Park in Tenerife today so probably break my neck and s**t myself. Ah well. 

Avoid the Tower of Power then.  It is know to have evil powers on Friday the 13th, and especially as there is also a full moon tonight

Be afraid, be very afraid

5 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Well its started positive for me, I awoke and have got up, not a bad start.

:thumbsup:

Good stuff, Bob.

8 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Well its started positive for me, I awoke and have got up, not a bad start.

That's setting the bar pretty low 😋

Fundraiser for the boyo who forgot his coffee, anyone?

37 minutes ago, Tazio said:

My uncle used to always book it as a day off work and stay in the house all day. 

The majority of accidents occur in the home....and especially on Friday the 13th. Allegedly.

8 hours ago, sandyk said:

Avoid the Tower of Power then.  It is know to have evil powers on Friday the 13th, and especially as there is also a full moon tonight

Be afraid, be very afraid

Went on it and survived. Wasn’t the best thing there but had the longest queue. Probably wouldn’t bother again. 

11 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Friday 13 October 1307 to be precise, this was the day that King Philip IV of France had the Knights Templars arrested.

Friday the 13 is just the same as any other day, unless you happen to be a Templar, then in that case you might have a bit of a crap day, to say the least.

Was it not the day they were torched alive? They are said to have put some sort of curse on the king and the other guy who betrayed them (I can’t remember who that was), both were deed very shortly after