• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

• been here before

I moan and hate the way things are but always look forward to cheering on the Hearts at home. Maybe see more of Meshino now he is in our time zone and had a chance to breath. 

Kind of sad that this thread is needed.  Anyone who hates an individual more than they love their team really needs to find a darkened room.

Looking forward to it and hoping to see a response from the players. Beer and gin beforehand will be essential, though.

6 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

I’d take a loss if it meant Levein was sacked not even kidding.

4 minutes ago, fila said:

I would imagine everyone is behind hearts 

Nope.

9 hours ago, Spoleto said:

The silent majority.

You're not wrong there.

All of us are unhappy about performances and results just now, no question about that, but the majority just want to go along and support their team.

It's what supporters do

I’m buzzing for this and the next two that follow Motherwell. I firmly believe that we'll win all 3 and kick on. The players need to do some soul searching for their part in our poor start. If Berra starts shelling Howitzers and bypasses the middle of the park then I fear it’ll be a re run of HA and RC. However if we can keep it on the deck and really start to play football at home then our confidence will return and goals will naturally return. We can’t keep this 5h1te up much longer. 

When end we beat Celtic 4-0, I actually said to my mate we’ll win 5-0. I was confident we were going scud them. I’m feeling like this for next Sunday. It’ll only take one good performance for us to open the floodgates.

I believe in them.HHGH 🇱🇻

I've arranged for a delivery of toys and prams to be delivered to Gorgie City Farm for the benefit of the children. Have fun and try not to drool too much.

Supporters, as always, are welcome at Tynecastle.

August Landmesser

Forecast is dry, no wind, 17 degrees. Perfect footballing weather, a few pints, and a game to watch.

Happy days. 'Mon the JTs!

No matter our form, or whatever nonsense is going on I'm always buzzing for our games! Cant get my head around the fans who gave up their ticket (or handed it back) because of who the manager is. 

Get behind the team on match day! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This is the true spirit of Hearts.

If action is required come full time, then so be it, but for those 90, lets get intae them! (Motherwell that is)

You're not alone mate.

Come into 'Stratties' before the game and i'll buy you a pint !

Good company, good bevvie, then off to the match. What more can you ask for!👍

24 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

No matter our form, or whatever nonsense is going on I'm always buzzing for our games! Cant get my head around the fans who gave up their ticket (or handed it back) because of who the manager is. 

Get behind the team on match day! 

Sad sack's the lot of them. I suspect most of them have no knowledge of the club pre-1998.  Shite years under the likes of Harvey, Seith, Haggart, Ormond, Moncur, Ford, etc.  No money due a stupid shareholding regime and barrel scraping for players.  

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I'll be pished in hospitality so probably won't care a jot what day of the week it is! 

Risky business nowadays.

50/50 you might end up with an indefinite ban from Tynecastle.

3 hours ago, Haken said:

Kind of sad that this thread is needed.  Anyone who hates an individual more than they love their team really needs to find a darkened room.

Looking forward to it and hoping to see a response from the players. Beer and gin beforehand will be essential, though.

The trouble with some people is that they have no sense of perspective. Hating a distinguished player and manager is so OTT! By all means criticise but some stuff on here is plain nasty.

Can’t wait for a 3pm Saturday kick off at Tynecastle to support my team. 

I have never wanted to go to watch Hearts and hope they get beat, folk on here posting that are definitely not Hearts fans. 

Not at all. When times are tough, better to get behind the team. The opposite will only hurt and help any opponent. Mon the Hearts! Can’t wait to go again and see this team rolling! 

After going back and reading all the responses... 

1. There needs to be more posts like this for people who will love and support Hearts through thick and thin. Feels good to read it.

2. Amazes me that people who want change wish for it to be a further downturn and change of Manager. Why don’t more fans want the change to be a big win Saturday, an upturn in confidence, some momentum and ultimately a hugely successful Hearts team? 85-86 team like run on the way!

Edited by Troon Jambo

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

Risky business nowadays.

50/50 you might end up with an indefinite ban from Tynecastle.

Stop getting me all excited! :D 

16 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Bang up for getting behind Heart of Midlothian on Saturday 

No you aren't. Engineering works on the London trains this week, so having to fly home at extra cost as an overnight stay not an option with 2 young kids. Never debated not coming. It's my team and I'll always be there if i can. 

39 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

No you aren't. Engineering works on the London trains this week, so having to fly home at extra cost as an overnight stay not an option with 2 young kids. Never debated not coming. It's my team and I'll always be there if i can. 

That’s dedication. 👍

AlphonseCapone

If you want Hearts to lose a game of football then you aren't a Hearts supporter. 

If you want to know how I can say this then I suggest to look supporter up in the dictionary. 

No, you're not alone. Every single one of us wants Hearts to go out and perform well and pump Motherwell silly but unfortunately Levein has sucked the enthusiasm right out of the majority of us. Will still be there hoping for a good performance and a well deserved win though.

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Been practising my booo and everything.

:verysmug:

Practice?. Amateur! 

Mine is natural. 

A magnificent booooooooooo

been here before
59 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Practice?. Amateur! 

Mine is natural. 

A magnificent booooooooooo

Thats no a bad boo but lacks the oomph of a profanity boo.

We've all heard it surely?

"Booooooo.... booooo.... boooo.... fxxxxxkinboo..... boo....

Edited by been here before

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thats no a bad boo but lacks the oomph of a profanity boo.

We've all heard it surely?

"Booooooo.... booooo.... boooo.... fxxxxxkinboo..... boo....

I don't want to risk a ban. ...

I won't swear.🤬

Imagine getting a ban, then missing out on all the boos for the rest of season.😂