• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

• been here before

No way.  We are fully entitled to be critics when things go wrong but we are all Jambos.  That's why we've got 8,000 subscribers during tough times.

Goodness knows how many we'll have when were consistently challenging for trophies, and I firmly believe that will happen.

Will be there as usual, hoping for a performance and result to make JKB a bit more palatable reading on Saturday evening.  

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Its not incumbent on fans to lift the mood but we can 

That's true, but also incumbent on the players to give us something to cheer.

The atmosphere is always great leading up to kick off and in the early stages of the game, but if we aren't getting at our opponents, the atmosphere soon dies down.  Hopefully we can get some momentum going from the start, grab an early goal and get a decent atmosphere around the stadium.

We've enjoyed some high scoring wins at home to Motherwell over the years, hoping we can see another one this weekend.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

That's true, but also incumbent on the players to give us something to cheer.

The atmosphere is always great leading up to kick off and in the early stages of the game, but if we aren't getting at our opponents, the atmosphere soon dies down.  Hopefully we can get some momentum going from the start, grab an early goal and get a decent atmosphere around the stadium.

We've enjoyed some high scoring wins at home to Motherwell over the years, hoping we can see another one this weekend.

I'll take any win. I liken this to the run up to and including the opening of the stand. Beat Dundee and suddenly we went on a run of form. 

Glad to see quite a few are going to the game to see us win.

Call it happy clapping, but recriminations can wait for 450 if at all 

portobellojambo1
34 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Bang up for getting behind Heart of Midlothian on Saturday 

I believe we all are, however I also believe we are being let down at this time. We are watching a team that isn't being set up to compete with never mind beat the opposition and that in itself makes it difficult. I genuinely don't think anyone goes into Tynecastle, or on the road, hoping HMFC will lose, that just doesn't make sense. However, I do think that the way we are playing many enter a ground not convinced we will get anything from a game never mind win it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, portobellojambo1 said:

I believe we all are, however I also believe we are being let down at this time. We are watching a team that isn't being set up to compete with never mind beat the opposition and that in itself makes it difficult. I genuinely don't think anyone goes into Tynecastle, or on the road, hoping HMFC will lose, that just doesn't make sense. However, I do think that the way we are playing many enter a ground not convinced we will get anything from a game never mind win it.

Its not got the balance. Security at the back puts pressure on the forwards. 

But that's for other topics. 

Sometimes you have to drag your team up.

Instead of looking for fault blame anger and frustration channeling our passion into the team is important. 

And we did for 60 minutes against Hamilton 

jamboinglasgow
23 minutes ago, lou said:

Completely up for it,  very winnable, and looking forward to seeing Whelan and Meshino, would start with Uche up top, he will be itching to kick start his season

I also look forward to seeing Whelan and Meshino, my last game was the Ross County game. No matter how bad the previous game was, I do seem to look forward to the next game the closer it gets. I hope we get  a win which then makes everything click.

15 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

If we don't win on Saturday can we prorogue kickback for a week or so 😎

I’m sure that’s illegal, it will end up in court 😂

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

If we don't win on Saturday can we prorogue kickback for a week or so 😎

😂😂

Just like every home game. I love going to Tynecastle with my kids. Not always entertained but still love going. Get right behind the team and make some noise. 

I probably do not have much of a life,  but looking forward to the weekend has been my enjoyment since I was 8 years old. I am lost when an international weekend comes around.

Hearts are my passion and I am an addict.

I missed the Hamilton game and away for two weeks Monday. Looking forward to it, particularly getting a first look at Whelan and Meshino 

Bridge of Djoum

I was going to be up for it but I got a lifetime ban for doing nothing other than commenting on the regi... 

16 minutes ago, Katz said:

Hopefully we lose and we let Levein hear it. Entitled prick that he is. 

Controversial....  Between the possible protest and the Fountain bridge explosion.....  My bus home is fu...ed...

38 minutes ago, Katz said:

Hopefully we lose and we let Levein hear it. Entitled prick that he is. 

In over 50 years of following Hearts I’ve never once wanted them to lose. I must be entitled as well I suppose. 🤔

Guest ToqueJambo

Look forward to every game no matter how we're doing, but especially when we're in the shit. In the words of the great philosopher Yazz, "the only way is up, baby".

Although I'll be hedging my bets with a placard with "Levein Oot" on one side and "Championees" on the other. I'll probably switch minute-by-minute according to how we're doing because that's what being a football fan these days is about apparently.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Bang up for getting behind Heart of Midlothian on Saturday 

Not alone at all , lets get behind the manager and team 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

I’d take a loss if it meant Levein was sacked not even kidding.

Sad state of affairs wishing your team to lose 

It absolutely pains me I can’t get to games anymore but, as always, I’ll be right behind them from in front of the TV. No matter how shite we are, I ALWAYS look forward to our games. 

Edited by DarioHMFC