Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So what CAN I call Levein if we go in 2 down at half time??

“Dreadfully unlucky”?

It would be a first to lose goals at half time though, I suppose. 

Today should be either ridiculous in terms of behaviour or proof that these loudmouths are very much a minority. Twitter is full of dafties boasting about how they’re liable to be banned today for their behaviour. No loss I say. 

21 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Then they should try not being racist. It’s that simple. 

And in the case of the previous supporters who were banned for racist abuse before being found not guilty, should to try not not being racist? I'm merely pointing out that throwing about big accusations like that without any formal charge just because "bans are easily overturned" is probably not the best way to handle the situation. 

21 hours ago, davemclaren said:

So the club should have said nothing about it?

As my reply above, I was just pointing out that the whole point and shout racist thing isn't always the best method. Surely a "supporter has been handed a ban while we investigate a reported issue" statement to the papers etc and let the person in question know the details until there's a definitive guilty/not guilty. As has been mentioned the club were quick to throw the same allegation at others before who were later found not guilty. If there is a solid case of racism surely this would go through the court system and once proven there could be no arguments.

9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Today should be either ridiculous in terms of behaviour or proof that these loudmouths are very much a minority. Twitter is full of dafties boasting about how they’re liable to be banned today for their behaviour. No loss I say. 

Ah well. Doubt it’ll go that way, but if that’s what folk want to do, then leave them to make their own beds. They’ll no doubt still moan about having to lie in it anyway.

Been going to matches for over 30 years...its easy to behave like a normal human being and avoid bother.

If you cant and get in trouble you have to accept there consequences (or atleast should be) and deal with them and have a look in the mirror.

Same goes for social media keyboard gangsters.

Edited by J80MBO

Jambof3tornado
37 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

“Dreadfully unlucky”?

It would be a first to lose goals at half time though, I suppose. 

So "dashed bad luck old bean what what"  is still permissible?

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

The wee twitter gang are all hot air. 

I however will have a wry chuckle if they do kick off a wee bit as they'll no be back and Tynie will be better for it.

4 hours ago, Sherbet said:

If this was their first offence  surely 100 lines or detention would have been suitable.   Remember no farting today !!!

It’s certainly not their first offence. First time being held to account, aye. 

"No question in my mind that the timing of this is deliberate. It’s a warning to try to quell any unrest tomorrow and silence some who would be up for partaking in the heat coming there way should things go south. If that happens I really really hope it fails."

This is from somebody once of this parish...........who will no doubt be reading this.

:cornette:

3 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Quite a few know about the events that led to this

No one bar those involved might have had sight of the letters but there are a few who witnessed the event

The way you’re posting makes you sound like you know what happened. 

Care to share?

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So what CAN I call Levein if we go in 2 down at half time??

Why the need to call him anything?  Will shouting at him effect the game?

3 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

:lol:

Yes but... “I PAY MAH MUNNY”

Governor Tarkin
32 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Right enough, I've only had a season ticket the last 23 in a row. 

Being a PHM is nothing to do with having a season ticket.

9 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Punishment should be a lifetime season ticket

That they have to pay for out of their pocket money.

I was just thunking this.

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

You still think not shouting at him is the way to go....if so you are part of the problem.

On 14/09/2019 at 16:00, farin said:

Actually I was shown the letter today, absolutely no mention of racist or sectarian behaviour in it that was in the sun & the een report. I also know why the 2 fans in sec G grassed them to a steward too. 👍🏻

Grassed them ?....I guess we know who you support

I would have thought you supported the clubs action

Bazzas right boot
On 14/09/2019 at 16:00, farin said:

Actually I was shown the letter today, absolutely no mention of racist or sectarian behaviour in it that was in the sun & the een report. I also know why the 2 fans in sec G grassed them to a steward too. 👍🏻

Would make sense tbh. 

When baning someone, it's ar more easier to use general terms than be specific. 

It's what I said further up so this makes far more sense. 

Being specific is a minefield. 

The guys haven't helped themselves either after this with the tweets. 

I wonder if they publicly appoligised, then appealed the club may have been cordial. 

Hoping the stadium collapses is hardly an olive branch. 

Stupid "men" tbh. 

4 minutes ago, farin said:

I support hearts fans that have been hung out to dry by the gutter press printing something that’s an outright lie if that’s what you mean. 

Personally a simple warning would have sufficed imo. We all do silly things under the influence of alcohol.  

They are ST holders, FoH pledgers & go to away games on a supporters bus too. There’s no denying their love for hearts. They’ve been treated very harshly by the club in this instance & I hope they appeal it & the club rescind the ban to a warning. 

And perhaps if they showed a bit of regret, apologised and understood that they are to blame for it all the indefinite ban might be reduced to a fixed term (there is no way they should not be banned for a period of time for their actions)

However it seems they have bleated on and on about it to their facebook 'friends' failing to give full details of the events and playing the old 'woe is me' card to all and sundry.

Somehow we are meant to feel sorry for them according to some..just why I fail to see.

The reality is that in different times this would be a non issue but it is being used by some to put the boot in once more.

Lets see if they have the * to sue but they won't

Oh and I have not stated the reasons to anyone...yet

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, farin said:

Are they being banned for tweets or for something that happened in the stadium ? Sounds a bit George Orwell to me They really aren’t bad guys, they’ve been a bit daft & a simple warning would definitely have done the trick imo. 

Nah, what I mean is that if they had reacted more humble and even appoligised publicly or even to the club they might have had a better chance of an appeal. 

But instead they tweeted they hoped the stand collapsed amongst other things so it hardy screams good guys and guys that would change their behaviour slightly. 

For example, if for some reason I said something that was racist or taken that way and say I was drunk and in general being an arse at the game. 

Once I'd sobered up and reflected I would appoligise and explain that I understood I was an arse etc. 

It's not normally me,  I don't want a ban etc. 

I wouldn't go on a tirade of abuse on twitter calling folk tory *******s and hoping the stand collapses. 

Hardly screams good guys  and someone that will even slightly adapt their behaviour tbh. 

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, farin said:

What did they say that was in any way racist in nature ?. 

I used my scenrrio as an example if I did, I never said they did. 

Is that all you taken from the post? 

Whatever they said in the stadium , thier reaction was to post that they hoped the stand collapses, hardly the behaviour of good guys and someone wanting to adapt their behaviour in the future. 

7 minutes ago, farin said:

No, but I can’t understand you throwing in the racist angle when it’s patently untrue same as the sun & een’s did. 

People say a lot of things in the heat of the moment tbf we all react differently to situations. Hopefully they can have a meet with the club & sort this out in private for the good of both parties. 

The club have stated it was for racist and sectarian abuse

If they dealt with the problem then it wouldn’t happen. The arsehole side of people are getting brought out cause they are frustrated/angry at the club. Yes they should be able to contain it, but humans are humans. This wasn’t happening as much 2-3 years ago. Funnily enough when we weren’t shiteee!!!! 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, farin said:

No, but I can’t understand you throwing in the racist angle when it’s patently untrue same as the sun & een’s did. 

People say a lot of things in the heat of the moment tbf we all react differently to situations. Hopefully they can have a meet with the club & sort this out in private for the good of both parties. 

I said if I was racist.... 

Ffs. Ever said anyone else was. 

You're point about meeting up is what I'm saying, they posted they hoped the stadium collapses after, so they are hardly helping any appeals process or showing any regret or capacity to change. 

Stephen Muddie
On 14/09/2019 at 11:21, FarmerTweedy said:

You've already stated many, many, many, many, many times that you have completely stopped supporting Hearts. Even more times than you've made clear you're a huge fan of bigoted, sectarian, racist and sexist behaviour!

I see things simply. A supporter goes and puts their money in, to support the club financially as well as supporting the team during the 90 (even if they protest against the regime heads). Dual support if you like, financial and vocal.

A fan goes on kickback and talks about how he doesn't go any more as a protest against the regime heads. Unfortunately, the fan in question said "I will support Hearts all my days" which, whilst it may happen in future at a certain point of his or his Mummy's choosing, is not true in the present tense or in the past that he is supporting the club. If he has a ST he doesn't utilise that's at least partially supporting. A FoH sub would be even less supportive as a stand-alone support, depending on the amount p/m. 

To summarise: A fan of our club is not really a fan of anything to do with our club, currently. And is throwing a daily reminder at us.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

On 15/09/2019 at 17:17, farin said:

I support hearts fans that have been hung out to dry by the gutter press printing something that’s an outright lie if that’s what you mean. 

Personally a simple warning would have sufficed imo. We all do silly things under the influence of alcohol.  

They are ST holders, FoH pledgers & go to away games on a supporters bus too. There’s no denying their love for hearts. They’ve been treated very harshly by the club in this instance & I hope they appeal it & the club rescind the ban to a warning. 

Here Here Farin, well said 👍

On the other hand you'll now be labelled a racist, sectarian fascist by the ilk that are friends with that lunatic Dalry Llama ( no not A.W.) 

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Social media is a funny old place.

Was just discussing this with a few fitness folk about the negativity of social media , how it can be used to portray such fakeness in life in order to make others feel less of a person , try to show you are better than you are , not who you are and as the companies are limited in how much they can be arsed policing them the amount of abuse thrown at anyone and everyone. Both as a reflection of a persons views and how they express it and to randoms just to make people feel shit. The amount of positivity is far outweighed by negative on social media. People spend huge amounts of time on it aswell and therefore how much does it positively or negatively affect a persons anxiety or confidence?  

Edited by sadj

Doctor FinnBarr
34 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Here Here Farin, well said 👍

On the other hand you'll now be labelled a racist, sectarian fascist by the ilk that are friends with that lunatic Dalry Llama ( no not A.W.) 

I was wondering what poor A.W. had done til I remembered that his name had been swiped!

What a car crash, if the boys in question have been dishing out racist or sectarian remarks then the club has every right to barr them from the premises, end of. If not, they should appeal the ban and show the evidence they claim to have to get this mess cleared up and get the ban rescinded. Judging by the fact they've jumped on social media in an attempt to badmouth the club but are refusing to show any of this overwhelming evidence other than trying to deal with this face to face with the club, I'd be inclined to say they don't actually have any evidence and the club do. Just my observation like, I'll be happy to apologise if it turns out I'm wrong.

willie wallace
2 hours ago, boag1874 said:

What a car crash, if the boys in question have been dishing out racist or sectarian remarks then the club has every right to barr them from the premises, end of. If not, they should appeal the ban and show the evidence they claim to have to get this mess cleared up and get the ban rescinded. Judging by the fact they've jumped on social media in an attempt to badmouth the club but are refusing to show any of this overwhelming evidence other than trying to deal with this face to face with the club, I'd be inclined to say they don't actually have any evidence and the club do. Just my observation like, I'll be happy to apologise if it turns out I'm wrong.

5 hours ago, farin said:

Implied the fans that wanted Jamie back were racists, 😳. Fancies himself as a left wing warrior of sorts, prob from a bedsit in leith tbh. 😄

FC3972EA-CD0D-490D-B6FB-4AAEE378ED07.thumb.jpeg.bf830ba81306e8181de7dcdb7c929351.jpeg65AC2847-1A44-42B9-A56F-8DF1BC8CC9E8.thumb.jpeg.6a14fffcc83cb32816f8c718a50b2c41.jpeg6E573855-5459-452D-A1DF-394C6671A581.thumb.jpeg.da705898ec869a39c2a3ac3de716b5c7.jpeg

FFS and there was me thinking he only reserved his bullshit for the chosen few 🤣🤣🤣 

Incredible accusations.