Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Funnily enough he has since deleted that tweet.

And account went private.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. The actions of an innocent man.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

MaskedMarauder

Rab Lockhart and Gareth kirkwood are the 2 lovely chaps that have been banned for life. And it is absolutely nothing to do with criticising the club like they are trying to suggest. Think it’s been previously posted but some recently deleted tweets show the exact reason why they were banned. Supposed grown men wishing death on fellow supporters and the owner and manager of our club. Craigs daughter is on that same social media platform. How do they think she feels reading crap like that? Utter arseholes.

Their daft wee pals going on and on about Budge too but end of the day, they need to look closer to home with their friends group to find the reporter instead of moaning about the club looking through their tweets. 

Anyway, they won’t be missed. They can moan about being lifelong fans all they want, end of the day they are just silly little boys who now realise the mistakes made and are trying to pass the buck onto other people instead of being grown men and just admitting what they said was wrong. 

As someone else said, imagine their kids growing up and wanting their Dad to take them to the games. Try explaining that one eh? Hope it hurts boys 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Banning fans for farting at the game would also be the death of Hearts, but neither of those things have actually happend. 

Dunno like, There's apparently a number you can call if you hear or smell a fart. 

8 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Racists and folk shouting about Scott browns sister deserve whatever they get. The line for bigots is a very tough one to draw, intolerance comes in many forms, some far more serious than others.

Agree with on that.

Blatant bigotry is easy to see. And that stuff needs launched. It's poisonous and nothing others need to hear and see.

However some stuff is daft wee ladies that think they are cool in singing some edgy songs. They need educated, not banned. And there is a lot of grey in the middle.

Maybe my 5 years in Glasgow influenced me too much. I was surrounded by the type of bigotry that has no place in humanity. 

The comment on stadium collapse and similar is stuff I think is going to far also.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Agree with on that.

Blatant bigotry is easy to see. And that stuff needs launched. It's poisonous and nothing others need to hear and see.

However some stuff is daft wee ladies that think they are cool in singing some edgy songs. They need educated, not banned. And there is a lot of grey in the middle.

Maybe my 5 years in Glasgow influenced me too much. I was surrounded by the type of bigotry that has no place in humanity. 

The comment on stadium collapse and similar is stuff I think is going to far also.

If you’re well into your 30’s and have kids I’d say you’ve had plenty time to educate yourself (and your children) on rights and wrongs and consequences. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

14 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

So you tell us you doubt why they were banned for simple criticism then go on to tell us its heading that way

On what evidence

Just wait until the full story comes out then we will find those idiots deserved a ban

Yeah I didn’t explain myself very well at all. Years ago you could get away with shouting or singing almost anything at football. Over the years less and less is tolerated. It wouldn’t surprise me in years to come if someone was banned for say shouting at the manager or player  and using a sexual swear word during a rant ( that’s how I see it going) I don’t think anyone will ever be banned simply for criticising the manager in a totally unoffensive way.

Edited by GinRummy

Still no clearer as to the reason for the ban. For whatever reason I hate the way Budge is trying to turn Hearts in to a sanitised family friendly stadium. 

This is not football as I know it. Without the edge football has it is nothing. 

21 minutes ago, Jodami said:

If you're stupid enough to post idiocy on social media there is going to be a consequence. Every cv that comes across my desk we check out their social media and you would be astonished at what some people will post. It's mainly attention seeking nonsense that they might not actually really believe but it's a permanent record. It may not be this guy but there are elements of our support who are enthrall to bigotry and an element of the far right. They are an accident waiting to happen. 

I suspect the club will release the reasons for the ban in the press soon enough. 

No disagreement from me whatsoever on the social media stuff- if this is about social media posts then that’s a different story to what I thought the bans related to.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Still no clearer as to the reason for the ban. For whatever reason I hate the way Budge is trying to turn Hearts in to a sanitised family friendly stadium. 

REALLY??? Still no clearer to you? 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

They’re probably doing people favour banning them.

At least they won’t have to watch the shite being served on the park.

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Seen it also. 

I don’t know what the lad said so I can’t comment on whether it’s justified or not. 

Removed - Just read Masked Marauder's post.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Johnny Sandiego
20 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Dunno like, There's apparently a number you can call if you hear or smell a fart. 

I thought it was the grass line and not the gas line 🤔

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I don't know either but it is something not even the Pieman considered, i.e. banning people who disagreed with them. It is a sad situation to reach, where if someone isn't within the yes, Sir, no Sir, three bags full Sir bracket they are to be treated as the enemy and have no right to state their feelings.

Wishing death is slightly beyond stating feelings. As is personal abuse. 

20 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

If you’re well into your 30’s and have kids I’d say you’ve had plenty time to educate yourself (and your children) on rights and wrongs and consequences. 

Agree. Those are the total morons. And the lifetime stadium ban is a good lesson to them.

The 15 to 20 year old know nothing's who think it's cool are the ones I hope grow out of it and need some help.

portobellojambo1
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

You just said you don’t know.

Then insinuated that the club banned them for not agreeing with the club. 🤨

I amended the post I originally put on CT, after getting to the end of the thread and reading it from the end rather than the start.

Just now, Sarah O said:

Increased my pledge at this news. 

Bye bye thickos. 

Making sure we have enough money for the fan takeover. Good man. 

1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I amended the post I originally put on CT, after getting to the end of the thread and reading it from the end rather than the start.

I’ve deleted the quote. 👍🏼

Brighton Jambo
12 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Football has moved on, it will never go back to what you remember.  All clubs are moving towards a family friendly environment,  the only two who can’t are Rangers and Celtic.  

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

Football has moved on, it will never go back to what you remember.  All clubs are moving towards a family friendly environment,  the only two who can’t are Rangers and Celtic.  

2 clubs that out sing us and finish 1st and 2nd in the league

If we were competing with them i wouldn't mind so much. 

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I wonder if the folk that have been banned are absolute wankers? 

🤷🏻‍♂️

Have a look at their twitter fan bois. Everything you need to know. 

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

I think that could be down to something other than singing. 

Brighton Jambo
2 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Two clubs with pretty much the most disgustingly behaved fans in European football.  And both have spent more in preseason on transfers than we have spent in probably 20 years combined.   

Bazzas right boot

Folk defending  the lad, even on just the tweet. 

Imagine  this was a wee celtic rage,hhad posted  I hope Tynecastle collapses. 

if you want replace tory with orange or Proddy you can as well. 

I wonder if the defence of him of being banned from Tynecastle for life would be the same?

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

It's down to a lot of reasons but it doesn't help when we go there expecting to get beat.

Neil-Warnock-010.jpg

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Sagan said:

You on the glue, again? 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

1 minute ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Two clubs with pretty much the most disgustingly behaved fans in European football.  And both have spent more in preseason on transfers than we have spent in probably 20 years combined.   

Ludicrous. It’s obviously because they sing louder and “edgier” than everyone else. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Folk defending  the lad, even on just the tweet. 

Imagine  this was a wee celtic rage,hhad posted  I hope Tynecastle collapses. 

if you want replace tory with orange or Proddy you can as well. 

I wonder if the defence of him of being banned from Tynecastle for life would be the same?

Do we not wish that before every old firm game?

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ludicrous. It’s obviously because they sing louder and “edgier” than everyone else. 

I have no doubt a large section of the support of both those clubs are attracted by their ‘edgieness’.

Edited by GinRummy

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You on the glue, again? 

Every year we get the usual predictions, We will finish 3rd, maybe 4th, 

Every week we get predictions from people on here that we will win 3-0

It never happens. 

Even the thoughts from the club itself, We're aiming to finish 4th, 

We're budgeting for 5th etc etc. 

Why the expletive don't we aim to finish 1st!

We just settle for being shit and then we finish even worse off! 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Do we not wish that before every old firm game?

We are not Rangers or Celtic fans. 

Well I'm not and neither are the majority on here, can't speak for everyone though. 

The use of the term Tory as an insult from a UJ waver is absolutely bonkers. 

These ******s do not have a clue. 

I'm going to go out on a wee limb here. I personally wont misd s these people. In fact, and this is uninformed, they will be just the people who make my skin crawl and who we definitely dont want to associate wuth our club.

Nothing to see here

Just now, Sagan said:

It never happens. 

We just settle for being shit and then we finish even worse off! 

Imagine the seethe and rage if the club did come out and say that! 

And then even more again if we (as expected) didn't come first. 

it's still brought up against Vlad.

Just now, SUTOL said:

Imagine the seethe and rage if the club did come out and say that! 

And then even more again if we (as expected) didn't come first. 

it's still brought up against Vlad.

We're all fecking sensible enough to know that 1st place is a way off, but what sort of confidence does it bring by saying that we're looking to finish 4th?

Celtic and Rangers obviously have a shit load of money behind them but at the end of the day, once a week, it's one game of football!

Just sick of the loser mentality. 

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

We're all fecking sensible enough to know that 1st place is a way off, but what sort of confidence does it bring by saying that we're looking to finish 4th?

Where have the club said they are looking to finish 4th? 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Aye, but Hitler banned people from 1930/40s Internet forums for criticising his policies... so y’know... pretty much the same thing, eh?

He banished them from Twitler

30 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

No disagreement from me whatsoever on the social media stuff- if this is about social media posts then that’s a different story to what I thought the bans related to.

For what it's worth I think you make some good points about wanting to attract a cross section of fans. The club must have one eye on the future and attracting new fans is a different challenge now. 

Ultimately though, where as people of my generation may have made mistakes in the past there is no permanent record and they grow up. Social media just creates a noose for some of these people to hang themselves. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Sagan said:

It never happens. 

We

just settle for being shit and then we finish even worse off! 

Fair enough, but tbh Now't to do with anything on here. 

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

For what it's worth I think you make some good points about wanting to attract a cross section of fans. The club must have one eye on the future and attracting new fans is a different challenge now. 

Ultimately though, where as people of my generation may have made mistakes in the past there is no permanent record and they grow up. Social media just creates a noose for some of these people to hang themselves. 

I can't imagine any of these numbnuts need to worry about their "careers"

But, yeah.  Things are very different now and the internet is permanent.