Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

Bazzas right boot

More and more I think our poor form is Intentional. 

Exposes all the rockets in our support. 

Budge is performing an eloborate version of police entrapment. 

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

been here before
8 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

So loads of so called bams are banned.brilliant news,time for icon ,cruyff to take over at the away games and generate the atmosphere ,what's that? Thought not

I love you loons who do that "thought not" shite. 

Make some kind of arsehole statement dressed as a question, give no-one a chance to respond then like 'thought not' at the end of it like it proves you right. 

My 8 year old grew out of that a while back.

35 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I pointed out obvious flaws in one guys argument a couple of weeks back...

his retort.

called me a “bent shot”. :rofl:

He he was on a rant about a headline in a red top claiming Hearts were shutting off seating in some areas. What he didn’t READ was it was in the away section. He hadn’t even read the article before calling it a “dictatorship” and telling CL and AB to “**** off”.

Thats the level we are dealing with, struggling with reading. 

Bent shot, though. I giggled into my 12yo Balvenie and checked the year wasn’t 1988

I was up in Aberdeen a season or 2 ago and the boy infront of me shouted out "oi linesman yer a fxxkin bender". Once Id stopped laughing at him I got quite sentimental for the old days.

I often try to drop it into conversation although its not so easy these days.

Edited by been here before

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, been here before said:

I love you loons who do that "thought not" shite. 

Make some kind of arsehole statement dressed as a question, give no-one a chance to respond then like 'thought not' at the end of it like it proves you right. 

My 8 year old grew out of that a while back.

I was up in Aberdeen a season or 2 ago and the boy infront of me shouted out "oi linesman your fxxkin bender". Once Id stopped laughing at him I got quite sentimental for the old days.

I often try to drop it into conversation although its not so easy these days.

It’s easier to try “bumder”.

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

That’s the 14yo, right?

A very nice sip.

Certainly is. Sadly I'm on an alcoholiday after a little op early August so I can only dream atm... 

**** sake.

The anti-Budge bell-ends are out in force on Twitter.

Folk are not getting life bans for criticising the management. The boy who kicked it all off wouldn’t even own up to what he said.

Can believe half the replies to this thread. Naive to believe people are getting banned for not approving of the 'regime'. 

Well rid of these zoomers anyway. Let's blame Budge and Levein though... just cause. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Doubt they were banned just for loud criticism but it seems to be the way it’s headed. Clubs chasing families and hospitality punters. Their target audience isn’t the same. Doubt if crowds will fall but atmosphere has suffered and will continue to get worse imo.

The atmosphere is no worse or better than at any time since the stadium went all-seater.  Great for big games - shite for most.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Certainly is. Sadly I'm on an alcoholiday after a little op early August so I can only dream atm... 

Get well soon, mate. 

I’ll try a little tonight, let you know how I get on. 

Just now, Pants Shaton said:

The atmosphere is no worse or better than at any time since the stadium went all-seater.  Great for big games - shite for most.

I disagree. It’s got worse over the last ten years. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Doubt they were banned just for loud criticism but it seems to be the way it’s headed. Clubs chasing families and hospitality punters. Their target audience isn’t the same. Doubt if crowds will fall but atmosphere has suffered and will continue to get worse imo.

Fair post. 

The place is like a library at times, We often get out sang by away fans. 

It's embarrassing when the likes of Celtic come. 

Ann has done a great job in certain areas but she forgets or doesn't know that this is FOOTBALL, it's not a day out with the kids to watch mickey mouse and eat ice cream. 

I

Absolute Scenes
11 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Aye, well, banning people for criticism will be the death of Hearts. 

We'll end up with an average attendance of 5000

Are you that much of a moron to believe they were banned for criticism?

Don't be so dense

Most stadiums get out sang by the away end, we out sing most teams when we travel.

Our stadium has the potential to have a fantastic atmosphere, I don't get to many games but the Motherwell game last season had an incredible atmosphere.

43 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Just been sent this.

One less turd in the stand. No doubt he heckled the black players using 18th century language as well.

If those are the people being banned, then go on Budge. I fully support you.

Anyone wishing a stadium disaster on any club and fans are scum. End of.

3 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Fair post. 

The place is like a library at times, We often get out sang by away fans. 

It's embarrassing when the likes of Celtic come. 

Ann has done a great job in certain areas but she forgets or doesn't know that this is FOOTBALL, it's not a day out with the kids to watch mickey mouse and eat ice cream. 

I

Things change. Some for the better, some the opposite. Nothing stays the same and it’s pretty pointless trying to fight change. Fans of clubs with much bigger stadiums and crowds than us complain about lack of atmosphere at their grounds it’s just the punters who go to games now compared to years ago I reckon.

Edited by GinRummy

I don’t for a minute claim to know the lads in question or what they may or may not have done to warrant lifetime bans.

However I’m not sure how anyone can be happy the club are handing out lifetime bans to lifelong supporters (if what they are saying on twitter is correct) without any right of appeal or evidence of serious wrongdoing. 

Certain actions/opinions of elements of our hardcore support can’t be condoned but Budge has to be very careful she doesn’t completely ostracise a whole (very important) group of our support. I’d wager a lot of the posters on here who are happy with the complete eradication of what they define as the “ned” element of our support don’t plough anything like the cash or the % of their wages into following hearts that lots of these “neds” do. 

A trip to follow Hearts home or away should not be limited to middle class parents and children who don’t ever want to stand, shout, swear, jump around, get animated, etc. Budge seems keen to make it that way. If she’s not careful she’ll turn away entire groups from ploughing money into the club and take away from a big part of the experience that got people like me addicted to following the club across the country and Europe (and by that I mean the atmosphere & the passion before anyone jumps on it).

Seems some fans aren't aware social media is all public and death threats or hoping bad things happen that lead to deaths is going to land them in hot water.

The fact one of these is holding a baby in his profile photo... what an example to set their kid! If you're not getting your way, start shouting loudly about killing!

6 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

Can believe half the replies to this thread. Naive to believe people are getting banned for not approving of the 'regime'. 

Well rid of these zoomers anyway. Let's blame Budge and Levein though... just cause. 

Well said.

And this smells suspiciously of hobo stirrers.

Is anyone allowed onto their forum to see if they are showing off about the gullibility of some posters here?

1 minute ago, Kev1998 said:

"Thought not" make it look like I'm right,loon "I know I'm right"

Head nor tail.

Of that.

Make.

I can’t.

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Don't be so dense

If you read my other posts and not just the ones you don't like, you would see that i agree that the boy should be banned if he's been saying the kind of things that have been posted.

The OP is talking about being banned for "criticising the regime", so i have made my view clear on that as well. 

3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Don't be so dense

Aye, but Hitler banned people from 1930/40s Internet forums for criticising his policies... so y’know... pretty much the same thing, eh?

3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Most stadiums get out sang by the away end, we out sing most teams when we travel.

Our stadium has the potential to have a fantastic atmosphere, I don't get to many games but the Motherwell game last season had an incredible atmosphere.

Most enjoyable game of the season IMO 

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

If you read my other posts and not just the ones you don't like, you would see that i agree that the boy should be banned if he's been saying the kind of things that have been posted.

The OP is talking about being banned for "criticising the regime", so i have made my view clear on that as well. 

Like wot Hitler used to do.

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Get well soon, mate. 

I’ll try a little tonight, let you know how I get on. 

Thank you sir.

You won't be disappointed! 

20 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

So loads of so called bams are banned.brilliant news,time for icon ,cruyff to take over at the away games and generate the atmosphere ,what's that? Thought not

Tbf fella, we were probably singing Hearts songs at Hearts games before you even had hair on yer baws.

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Aye, maybe because the fans that have been banned from tynecastle can go to the away games? 

Just a thought. 

2 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

I don’t for a minute claim to know the lads in question or what they may or may not have done to warrant lifetime bans.

However I’m not sure how anyone can be happy the club are handing out lifetime bans to lifelong supporters (if what they are saying on twitter is correct) without any right of appeal or evidence of serious wrongdoing

Certain actions/opinions of elements of our hardcore support can’t be condoned but Budge has to be very careful she doesn’t completely ostracise a whole (very important) group of our support. I’d wager a lot of the posters on here who are happy with the complete eradication of what they define as the “ned” element of our support don’t plough anything like the cash or the % of their wages into following hearts that lots of these “neds” do. 

A trip to follow Hearts home or away should not be limited to middle class parents and children who don’t ever want to stand, shout, swear, jump around, get animated, etc. Budge seems keen to make it that way. If she’s not careful she’ll turn away entire groups from ploughing money into the club and take away from a big part of the experience that got people like me addicted to following the club across the country and Europe (and by that I mean the atmosphere & the passion before anyone jumps on it).

I suspect the club is not handing out lifetime bans to people with no evidence of serious wrong-doing.

These people are showing themselves up for what they really are on social media at the moment.  Love the idea that anyone enjoying a beer in the Skyline lounge is a tory rat who deserves to die.  ****ing hell.  

If someone can let me know what specific race and political ideology is required to be pure Hearts - that would be nice.

The fewer neanderthal pricks in our support the better.

Johnny Sandiego
31 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

It's only words.

Sticks and stones and all that.

Have certain fans all of a sudden became snowflakes .

I highly doubt that the fellow was banned just because of some words on social media.

If so. That's a disgrace and the club should be ashamed of itself .

However I believe there is more to it than we currently know 

Guy says he wants people in the sky bar dead and wants the stadium to collapse, but you think the club are the ones who should be ashamed of themselves? 

2 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

However I’m not sure how anyone can be happy the club are handing out lifetime bans to lifelong supporters (if what they are saying on twitter is correct) without any right of appeal or evidence of serious wrongdoing. 

Sorry. I'll respectfully disagree. I've had the displeasure to sit near racists, biggots and scum shouting nonsense like Scott Brown got re his sister far too many times. The fact they have been lifelong fans etc... means not a jot to me, and it seemed to be, all other fans around me. They are scum of the highest order.

Showing your displeasure at an underperforming team and manager is a fans right, when done in a normal manner. Being a bigger, racist of wishing death and pain on someone out there trying to entertain you is bang out of order. Be it a hearts player or our opposition. Idiots like that put people off attending.

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

To be fair I doubt if Jessie Owens would have been welcomed back to the Berlin Olympic Stadium.

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

"Thought not" make it look like I'm right,loon "I know I'm right"

It’s true what they say.., an Oxford education isn’t what it used to be. 

1 minute ago, JamboAndrew said:

Sorry. I'll respectfully disagree. I've had the displeasure to sit near racists, biggots and scum shouting nonsense like Scott Brown got re his sister far too many times. The fact they have been lifelong fans etc... means not a jot to me, and it seemed to be, all other fans around me. They are scum of the highest order.

Showing your displeasure at an underperforming team and manager is a fans right, when done in a normal manner. Being a bigger, racist of wishing death and pain on someone out there trying to entertain you is bang out of order. Be it a hearts player or our opposition. Idiots like that put people off attending.

Sorry. Having reread your post I come across a bit harsh. No offence meant. But the sum total of quite a few posts on this thread are what I'm trying to reference.

Just now, GinRummy said:

To be fair I doubt if Jessie Owens would have been welcomed back to the Berlin Olympic Stadium.

Nah, he’d have just changed his name and wore a comedy nose and specs. He’d be running about beating Arian athletes left right and centre under the name Ese Joens after a couple of months. 👍

Just now, Pants Shaton said:

I suspect the club is not handing out lifetime bans to people with no evidence of serious wrong-doing.

These people are showing themselves up for what they really are on social media at the moment.  Love the idea that anyone enjoying a beer in the Skyline lounge is a tory rat who deserves to die.  ****ing hell.  

If someone can let me know what specific race and political ideology is required to be pure Hearts - that would be nice.

The fewer neanderthal pricks in our support the better.

I haven’t traced back the boys tweets tbf and if the club have the evidence they need of serious wrongdoing then after the proper right of appeal a ban of some sort may be justifiable. The tweets suggest it’s another supporter’s complaint that’s given rise to the ban. 

In any event, there has to be a very very limited set of circumstances that lead to a lifetime ban.  

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You know it could be a canter, if you were just a wee bit less of a 

Mare than half of the time. 

Just now, loveofthegame said:

I haven’t traced back the boys tweets tbf and if the club have the evidence they need of serious wrongdoing then after the proper right of appeal a ban of some sort may be justifiable. The tweets suggest it’s another supporter’s complaint that’s given rise to the ban. 

In any event, there has to be a very very limited set of circumstances that lead to a lifetime ban.  

I find it very hard to believe that the club would impose this sanction based on here-say  or the word of one individual against another.  If that is the case then it would be very unfair.

3 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Racists and folk shouting about Scott browns sister deserve whatever they get. The line for bigots is a very tough one to draw, intolerance comes in many forms, some far more serious than others.

alwaysthereinspirit
57 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Banning folk for criticising the regime haha. 

That's like something Hitler would do. 

Hitler? This site has went to hell and then some.

Hitler? A man who nigh on murdered 6 million people.

Hitler? you couldnt have started with say the barman at your local. Hitler? 

15 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

If you're stupid enough to post idiocy on social media there is going to be a consequence. Every cv that comes across my desk we check out their social media and you would be astonished at what some people will post. It's mainly attention seeking nonsense that they might not actually really believe but it's a permanent record. It may not be this guy but there are elements of our support who are enthrall to bigotry and an element of the far right. They are an accident waiting to happen. 

I suspect the club will release the reasons for the ban in the press soon enough. 

Edited by Jodami

23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So you tell us you doubt why they were banned for simple criticism then go on to tell us its heading that way

On what evidence

Just wait until the full story comes out then we will find those idiots deserved a ban

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Hitler? This site has went to hell and then some.

Hitler? A man who nigh on murdered 6 million people.

Hitler? you couldnt have started with say the barman at your local. Hitler? 

I know, it's outrageous eh. I should be banned for life. 

Johnny Sandiego
34 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Aye, well, banning people for criticism will be the death of Hearts. 

We'll end up with an average attendance of 5000

Banning fans for farting at the game would also be the death of Hearts, but neither of those things have actually happend. 

1 minute ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Funnily enough he has since deleted that tweet.

And both banned people have made their profiles fully private. 

Never Let Them Forget
15 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Probably best not to say you want Ann Budge dead on social media to be fair.

Funnily enough he has deleted that tweet.

Well done the club.

Just now, Never Let Them Forget said:

Funnily enough he has deleted that tweet.

Well done the club.

I'm sure enough people have a screenshot of said tweet.