Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

Reading today life bans are being handed out to some supporters for being critical of the regime after Hamilton game and on Social media! 

Surely we are not going down this route! :wow:

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

As long as it's not sectarian, homophobic, racist or wishing death on anyone, the club should not be banning anyone based on their social media comments.  They have absolutely no right to and it's a very slippery slope.

That said, there are two sides to every story so I wouldn't go chucking the club under the bus yet either without knowing the facts.

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Seen it also. 

I don’t know what the lad said so I can’t comment on whether it’s justified or not. 

Is it just one person? Looked like  the way people were talking it was more than one person?

been here before
4 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

A soon to be fan owned club being run as a dictatorship.

You know the background then, who said what?

2 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Is it just one person? Looked like  the way people were talking it was more than one person?

I’ve only seen the young guy commenting saying he’s been handed a lifetime ban. I don’t know what it was for. 

Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

Folk are literally as thick as pig shhhh if they believe this is why they were banned.

Absolutely.

Fits their agenda of dissing the club at every opportunity, real or imagined.

Thought Police

As if they're getting life bans for slagging Levein. Grow up. No way other Hearts fans are texting the line because people are shouting "Boo Levein"

One guy in particular on Twitter is pleading this, when his tweets and songs at away games suggest it may be for something else.

Some folk really need to grow a set then open their eyes to this joke of a suggestion of lifetime bans for social media opinions. 

But then again I've just read his Twitter post and I'm in a state of bewilderment. 

2015-10-23-19-39-13-1206139755.jpeg

Edited by dannymack

NaturalOrder74

Would need to know what this comments are if it’s like racism or something like that then yeah fair enough if not it’s getting beyond a joke 

...a bit disco

2 sides to every story.

Certainly seems to be coming from one of the more questionable corners on Twitter.

16 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Why don't you post a link?

So we can check it out, I am not really savvy on how to find out twitter or facebook posts so I would be curious to see what is going on.

Thought Police
2 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

What are they saying they did/didn't do ?

They're saying they were anti-Levein. Which is nonsense, because 75% of us would be banned.

Evidence anyone? Or just rumour/rubbish posted online by attention seeking hobos.

If people read it somewhere, please do post the link.

Edited by JamboAndrew

Bridge of Djoum

Folk were not banned for merely slagging off CL. Get yourself on Twitter and read some of the vile stuff there. One individual who did receive a ban is nothing short of a disgrace. It’s unsurprising him and many of his followers have Union Flags on their bios and attend certain games in Ireland. 

Im not agreeing these guys should receive bans, but  they certainly weren’t sanctioned for calling CL or the club naughty names. 

I seen them saying it on twitter that they had been given life time bams...ops sorry mean bans.  

In all honesty, they may have felt aggrieved and rightly so after the hamilton game but clearly they have over stepped a mark and the club felt it needed to take action! I wont have a dig at the club for banning people it feels deserve it

Edited by gov

2 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Evidence anyone? Or just rumour/rubbish posted online by attention seeking hobos.

This

The White Cockade
38 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Reading today life bans are being handed out to some supporters for being critical of the regime after Hamilton game and on Social media! 

No I am sure we are not

Anybody who has been banned will most likely deserve it

39 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

For being critical of the regime? Seems pretty unlikely to me. Can you elaborate? 👍🤔

OK, here goes.

I am critical of the regime.

Look, it's there on social media in a fan forum and in black and white.

I await my lifetime ban.

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

For being critical of the regime? Seems pretty unlikely to me. Can you elaborate? 👍🤔

I’m going to take a leap of faith here and say it’s probably a little more than that.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I’m going to take a leap of faith here and say it’s probably a little more than that.

I mean, yeah... that’s my first thought annaw. Who knows though? Maybe Budge has started banning people for being critical of the way the team is being run? :rofl: 

15 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

F994E031-9740-4117-8B4A-B268C4A66249.jpeg.48d04069185cead13c74d2c6fda379e3.jpeg

D36304A4-5F8A-4E2B-BADA-087F40D59B2F.jpeg.91e26ee57d3ed6d50a013765482e14b8.jpeg

4C2EA3B2-BE86-45B6-BDF1-F9A87C5207F6.jpeg.fc1c5ee6a117073a0cf33251ccd2d76a.jpeg

A3A8F5E4-96D1-412B-A116-116DB833C646.jpeg.0085eab52ca97eeb52593853b491ccd7.jpeg

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Folk were not banned for merely slagging off CL. Get yourself on Twitter and read some of the vile stuff there. One individual who did receive a ban is nothing short of a disgrace. It’s unsurprising him and many of his followers have Union Flags on their bios and attend certain games in Ireland. 

Im not agreeing these guys should receive bans, but  they certainly weren’t sanctioned for calling CL or the club naughty names. 

I’ve actually blocked most of them on twitter because it’s so bad. 

The real story will come out shortly no doubt.

Bridge of Djoum

Imagine your missus trying to explain to the kids that dad can’t take you to the football anymore cos he’s an utter roaster. 

Embarrassing stuff. 

Seymour M Hersh
45 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

Between Levein's football keeping fans away and Budge banning them, Tynecastle's gonna get pretty bare

Punch drunk post imo. :laugh: