Olly Lee

We_are_the_Hearts

been here before
1 minute ago, Prof said:

Have you ever seen Hearts? Or are you another  one of those who like to make posts that have no bearing to reality.

Whats that got to do with you regularly referring to those who disagree with you as idiots, morons, imbeciles or slavers?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• been here before

• We_are_the_Hearts

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Prof said:

Have you ever seen Hearts? Or are you another  one of those who like to make posts that have no bearing to reality.

Ive never seen hearts and not only that I don’t even know what hearts are. I don’t know what reality is either. I do know there’s no point in bickering with you though because you’re too smart.

Edited by GinRummy

been here before
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ive never seen hearts and not only that I don’t even know what hearts are. I don’t know what reality is either. I do know there’s no point in bickering with you though because you’re too smart.

Careful he doesnt hit you with the 'Ive seen Hearts more than you' routine.

Lee was far to slow on the ball for our game in Scotland, he wanted to much time, which you just don't get up here. He did not adapt quickly enough IMO, I thought like many he was an ok player but did not set the heather on fire

I think everyone has been shite, so he suffered a loss of form, who didn't.

Good player, playing shit in a team off form.

Would have been useful in a confident team

Stephen Muddie

Just your run-of-the-mill English footballing nobody. Thinks because he played in their 3rd division equivalent of the lanarkshire derby he's a player. Allow him to go on and talk trash about us. Allow him. We know he was nowhere near good enough for the "pub league".

Must be embarrassing when you're from a world class footballing hotbed IMO. That must be how Samuel Camazzola felt. Real raw.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

On 12/09/2019 at 15:24, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Can't be bothered searching but did tell folk the reason he left was because of Levein and not the smoke screen that his wife missed home!!

And I said it came form the horses mouth, only to get slated by the usual. Some of the weird happy clappers will now think Olly has an agenda as well and wears UJ boxer shorts

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/olly-lee-reveals-tactics-row-20048904

There isn't a single quote in the article from Olly Lee which states that he left due to a row over tactics. 

Yes he said he didn't agree but he never confirmed that's why he left. Perhaps you could point it out for us? Genuinely BTW.