Olly Lee

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Can't be bothered searching but did tell folk the reason he left was because of Levein and not the smoke screen that his wife missed home!!

And I said it came form the horses mouth, only to get slated by the usual. Some of the weird happy clappers will now think Olly has an agenda as well and wears UJ boxer shorts

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/olly-lee-reveals-tactics-row-20048904

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• been here before

• We_are_the_Hearts

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm what you might call a 'Levein basher' (I'm not really, but his times up), however in this instance he was right to ship Lee out. For a number of reasons, the main one being he's not very good.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Can't be bothered searching but did tell folk the reason he left was because of Levein and not the smoke screen that his wife missed home!!

And I said it came form the horses mouth, only to get slated by the usual. Some of the weird happy clappers will now think Olly has an agenda as well and wears UJ boxer shorts

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/olly-lee-reveals-tactics-row-20048904

So Lee should be managing the team and deciding on tactics?

Not sure in what the point Lee is trying to make or you tbh? 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Another pointless thread from a poster with an agenda

...a bit disco

Give it 10 minutes and some character on here will have him installed as best option to replace Craig Levein.

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Are you thick? Read what I said. I came on here to say that Lee left due to a dispute with the manager only to be shot down and told it was because his wife missed home. You are getting worse Tosh

Another thread to have a pop at Levein, happy clappers etc. Give it a rest. 

The day i start believing the bull written by Daily Record journalists is the day i check myself into the lunatic asylum. The same could be said from some serial whiners on KB.

Slithery wee snake. he knows the nick we are in but decides to have a snidey wee pop from afar. His 'football is all about opinions' chat is fooling nobody.

(actually, he is fooling some people)

Edited by GinRummy

been here before
3 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Aye the weirdos are already here lol....

Started with the first post to be honest.

What a car crash.

Lee's pish as well.

Edited by been here before

17 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Like it 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🥊🥊🥊shorts 👏👏🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Weirdest article ever. It starts off talking about Lee, and then it gets spliced with Levein talking about the pressure he may be under.

:rofl: 

It’s two different articles mashed together under a headline that doesn’t fit, to make a story that makes little sense.

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Bungle said:

Another thread to have a pop at Levein, happy clappers etc. Give it a rest. 

The day i start believing the bull written by Daily Record journalists is the day i check myself into the lunatic asylum. The same could be said from some serial whiners on KB.

Well done on being the 1st, expected that 😂😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Are you thick? Read what I said. I came on here to say that Lee left due to a dispute with the manager only to be shot down and told it was because his wife missed home. You are getting worse Tosh

That's not all you said tho, you talked about agendas and shite. 

About as subtle as brick. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Weirdest article ever. It starts off talking about Lee, and then it gets spliced with Levein talking about the pressure he may be under.

It’s two different articles mashed together under a headline that doesn’t fit, to make a story that makes little sense.

It seems utterly pointless. 

Was the tactics he disagreed with- was that he should be playing? 

What were these tactics? 

The op is about as subtle as a drop kick to the forehead as well. 

I'll get to the point of it-

CL oot!!!!!!! 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Has anyone else who’s commented bothered to read the actual article? 

Is the OP the moron who smashed the two barely related articles together and made a Daily Record story out of them?

In all probability he has been advised by an agent that this will help guarantee he stays down in England and hastens or eases any exit.

I'm old school on this though. If players get too big for their boots or try to do the managers job they need put in place.

I’d love to see anyone on this forum who actually has a functioning brain comment on this...

I’ll await the replies before commenting further...

been here before
5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Has anyone else who’s commented bothered to read the actual article? 

Is the OP the moron who smashed the two barely related articles together and made a Daily Record story out of them?

I read the first part then the second part but couldnt find the part that joined them together into a coherent piece.

I thought it was perhaps an abstract to the real article.

Similar to reading the OP.

I think lee’s problem is he got pelters for coming to Scotland in the first place, only to find out he wasn’t good enough for the hearts team. Bummer! 

7 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Well done on being the 1st, expected that 😂😂😂😂

The article is a total abortion. The headline matches neither of the two separate interview quotes.

Can you give me your opinion on the article please? I’m keen to get in to a debate with you on this. Thanks. 👍

We_are_the_Hearts
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It seems utterly pointless. 

Was the tactics he disagreed with- was that he should be playing? 

What were these tactics? 

The op is about as subtle as a drop kick to the forehead as well. 

I'll get to the point of it-

CL oot!!!!!!! 

Fact is I was right and the weirdo clique were not. They clap each other on here but are clueless. Then they spit the dummy out with their shit patter when proved wrong. 

Surely people didn’t actually believe the non sense about his wife not settling? Him and Levein have clashed pretty much since day one. I’d say Lee’s comments about playing at Celtic Park where a little dig at the club tho. He 100% didn’t want to play at Celtic Park, something he was vocal about, straight from the horses mouth that info. Meaningless game, a week before a cup final, a game in which he’d have featured. 

Anyway, these things happen in changing rooms daily, if not weekly. Manager decides what happens, players have to be professional and follow our orders. A nothing piece used to try add fuel to the “Levein out” fire. 

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The article is a total abortion. The headline matches neither of the two separate interview quotes.

Can you give me your opinion on the article please? I’m keen to get in to a debate with you on this. Thanks. 👍

I've made my point about being right on why Olly Lee left but the paranoia on here is stinking. Canny say anything without it being Anti Levein. Pathetic

been here before
34 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

20 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

19 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Aye the weirdos are already here lol....

Fact is I was right and the weirdo clique were not. They clap each other on here but are clueless. Then they spit the dummy out with their shit patter when proved wrong. 

1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I've made my point about being right on why Olly Lee left but the paranoia on here is stinking. Canny say anything without it being Anti Levein. Pathetic

Are you having some sort of a breakdown?

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, been here before said:

No pal, top of the pops. Looking forward to a cracking long weekend which doesn't involve Tynecastle. Cheers

been here before
Just now, We_are_the_Hearts said:

No pal, top of the pops. Looking forward to a cracking long weekend which doesn't involve Tynecastle. Cheers

Cant you get out for the weekend then?

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Cant you get out for the weekend then?

Yer patters shite mate, don't give up the day job

1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Dearie me... :lol: 

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nailed it. Dearie dearie me... :facepalm: 

been here before

Yer patters shite mate, don't give up the day job

Is there someone around you could talk to?

Maybe listen to a bit Michael Bolton, relax a while...

Just now, The Treasurer said:

Olly Lee disagrees with Leveins tactics so he leaves to team up with that tactical genius Steve Evans

and in the most obvious way ever, slags the club off when we are at a low ebb.

1 minute ago, bistokid said:

Our tactics are terrible so he probably had a point. If it was Naismith who was debating the point I wonder what the reaction on here would be.

What was his point though? It’s not actually mentioned in the link? 

14 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

I think lee’s problem is he got pelters for coming to Scotland in the first place, only to find out he wasn’t good enough for the hearts team. Bummer! 

yeah and talking about it publicly is a release for his bitterness.

44 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

With Levein it’s his way or the highway!!

criticise him in any way and you get a severe dose of Levein flu!!! 

13 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Honestly, mods... come on. 

WheatfieldWarrior
37 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Or in short, "The Daily Record".

It is Thursday after all, the day that they have to write 1 article about something other than the old firm.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

What was his point though? It’s not actually mentioned in the link? 

I think Lee is mentioning our defensive and negative tactics. I think he has a point, Lee looked superb when the campaign started with our free flowing football and link up, then that all stopped. He cut an interesting figure in the final IMO, looked like he didn't even want to be there, and was harshly treated from Levein despite putting in decent shifts whenever called upon. If he does goes permanently then IMO thats a good player lost

Seriously, has anyone actually read the article... it’s like I’ve gone through the looking glass here. We surely are not about to accept these standards on this forum are we? The basic ability to read, digest/understand, and reply? It’s pretty fundamental on a forum. :rofl: 

WheatfieldWarrior

What would be anyone's playing order for the list below?

Whelan

Damour

Haring

Lee

Irving

Presumably Lee wanted to play 370 so had a chance of getting into team.

Just now, rudi must stay said:

I think Lee is mentioning our defensive and negative tactics. I think he has a point, Lee looked superb when the campaign started with our free flowing football and link up, then that all stopped. He cut an interesting figure in the final IMO, looked like he didn't even want to be there, and was harshly treated from Levein despite putting in decent shifts whenever called upon. If he does goes permanently then IMO thats a good player lost

Is he though? As far as I can make out, he doesn’t get specific at all. 

Then, in the stark absence of any actual worthwhile quoted opinion, the ‘journalist’ just smashes a totally separate Levein interview in there, as if he was replying to Lee’s non-existent point. :rofl:

1 minute ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

What would be anyone's playing order for the list below?

Whelan

Damour

Haring

Lee

Irving

Presumably Lee wanted to play 370 so had a chance of getting into team.

All above Lee.

Different type of players but still all above Lee for me.