Gaffer on unrest etc...

Clerry Jambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

If people want him out, best way Is to voice this at games. That ‘we want you to go’ song will work eventually. She can’t ignore that.

I know plenty who want him to stay and plenty who want him to go.

Doesn't make for a pleasant afternoon singing this sh*t in the stadium.

I will keep reiterating, there is a big glass stand and a big public area in front of it, perfect for a protest after the match, which will avoid people not getting agro with one another, don't think that helps anyone, really a bad image

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Robbo-Jambo

• Last Laff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We did when Danny Amankwaa came on.

Has there ever been a more pathetic substitution????

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Was one of his better days :lol:

Kind of sums it up really for Danny

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Was one of his better days :lol:

Kind of sums it up really for Danny

And the idiot who put him on the park....

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Easy pop that one, weren't flush with options, and up to that point the idiot had done pretty well in the season, just for some context

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Pretty much what I took away from it. Been here before, will get better, training is great, see you next week.

A gentleman with far too much power and, it would appear zero accountability. The party line appears to be. “We will get better” As opposed to, “I am going to address our terrible defending and goal shy striking” 

Everything will be fine when Naisy is back and fit. We don’t have to win games when he’s not, apparently.

I don’t know if it’s arrogance or ignorance but it’s a genuine worry 

Arrogance 100 per cent

Talk is a very cheap commodity in football, and at Tynecastle it has now acquired the status of a devalued currency. While I have no objection to reading Ann Budge's report into the football department (the what??) if it contains something interesting, I no longer want to hear all the "players and management are hurting", "we can fix it" type of crap that is too easy to spout.

Just STFU and win some football matches.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wighton for Clare in the final?

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Easy pop that one, weren't flush with options, and up to that point the idiot had done pretty well in the season, just for some context

We had to take off a creative midfield player - Cochrane was sitting on the bench - you know the guy - the one who had Scott Brown in his pocket a few months before.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

A 5 hour protest??better double up on my pies from Wendy's.

The 1874 bar will be open for refreshments, moneyspinner 👍🏽.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Aye, should have put Naismith on. Come on lads, there are better things to throw a bit of mud than this.

Who would have played Hickey in the final? The idiot did

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

🙈 forgot about that one!!

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

It didn't even require hindsight. Even as he was brought on you just knew it would be bad.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

We had to take off a creative midfield player - Cochrane was sitting on the bench - you know the guy - the one who had Scott Brown in his pocket a few months before.

And you know Cochrane has done nothing since the end of season 17/18. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story. Cochrane is at Dunfermline now for a reason, put himself right.

6 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He should have been sacked for that alone. :laugh2:

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It didn't even require hindsight. Even as he was brought on you just knew it would be bad.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Was pretty much the reaction from the fans!

Edited by Thomaso

And you know Cochrane has done nothing since the end of season 17/18. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story. Cochrane is at Dunfermline now for a reason, put himself right.

Levein Flu??? 🤔

5 minutes ago, leginten said:

Talk is a very cheap commodity in football, and at Tynecastle it has now acquired the status of a devalued currency. While I have no objection to reading Ann Budge's report into the football department (the what??) if it contains something interesting, I no longer want to hear all the "players and management are hurting", "we can fix it" type of crap that is too easy to spout.

Just STFU and win some football matches.

Its like a ******* broken record.

We are amazing in training apparently.

No points or prizes for that Mr Levein.

Pasquale for King

Aye, should have put Naismith on. Come on lads, there are better things to throw a bit of mud than this.

Who would have played Hickey in the final? The idiot did

Was there any need to take Clare off? Could’ve put Uche on and try and win the game. What option did he have but to play Hickey?

After the summer recruitment there is no way that Budge would pull the trigger after 4 league games .

The only way i see her taking action is if he loses the next 4 league games .

I can see up plugging along mid table and Levein being in charge for quite a while yet .

1 hour ago, graygo said:

:wtf:

Aye, let's get pumped oot early to save us getting beat in the final.

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Who said that?  We either win the cup or we don’t.  Making Semis and finals get us zero.  

Pretty much you did.

"Who cares when we get to Hampden if we lose in the end.  That’s hibs mentality under wee Pat. "

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Was there any need to take Clare off? Could’ve put Uche on and try and win the game. What option did he have but to play Hickey?

I like to see good as well as bad. Uche was on by the end and did nothing. 

He could have used Burns rather than Hickey. 

I don't think we need to turn everything into a drama. The picture is clear enough 

rudi must stay

"once the players think 1-0 is enough and 2-0 will have won it then we'll be in a good place"

The latest comments from CL. Exactly our problem at the moment, they do

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

and what has Harry done since?  Same old Thomaso I'm afraid...so anti-Levein and even worse now that he has retired !!!!

13 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Its like a ******* broken record.

We are amazing in training apparently.

No points or prizes for that Mr Levein.

Doesn't nearly everyone look good in training when you're not up against another team? Pretty worrying if he thinks it's just the defence that needs worked on. Also amazed if he thinks the four games in comment gets the fans on side.  It rubs their noses in it.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I like to see good as well as bad. Uche was on by the end and did nothing. 

He could have used Burns rather than Hickey. 

I don't think we need to turn everything into a drama. The picture is clear enough 

Burns would’ve been ripped to pieces by Forrest’s pace, even Horgan had him on toast.

Uche got about 8 minutes, maybe 15 would’ve been better as we were drawing at the time. Just another failure from our manager and coaching staff. Onwards to Saturday where everyone wants us to lose apparently, now that’s a drama

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

After the summer recruitment there is no way that Budge would pull the trigger after 4 league games .

The only way i see her taking action is if he loses the next 4 league games .

I can see up plugging along mid table and Levein being in charge for quite a while yet .

Mid table would be an improvement under this current regime, 4 league wins this year so far doesn’t indicate it’s likely though.

32 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

"once the players think 1-0 is enough and 2-0 will have won it then we'll be in a good place"

The latest comments from CL. Exactly our problem at the moment, they do

So our latest tactic is win 2-0. 

Should’ve gave that a go ten months ago. 

Just finished reading this thread and can't be arsed trawling back through to quote posters but do folk really think that because Craig Levein is on the board he gets to vote or even have a say in discussions about the manager's position?

A conflict of interest means that he would be excused from these things.

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Just finished reading this thread and can't be arsed trawling back through to quote posters but do folk really think that because Craig Levein is on the board he gets to vote or even have a say in discussions about the manager's position?

A conflict of interest means that he would be excused from these things.

Sshhh.  😄

8 hours ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

After a dismal run from Livi in December to the end of last season here’s this season’s progress:

We’ve beaten

Shelbourne 
Stenhousemuir 
Cowdenbeath
Motherwell 

We’ve drawn with
Dundee Utd
East Fife
ICT
Ross County
Hamilton

We’ve lost to 
Arbroath
Glenavon
Cambridge City
Aberdeen
Celtic

Nothing to get hysterical about? I wonder what it’ll take?

the reality of that is we're still in the cup, we've lost away to Aberdeen and Celtic (is that unusual) and have dropped points at home to Ross and Hamilton... we need to improve of that there's no doubt and we have the players to do that.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Pretty much you did.

"Who cares when we get to Hampden if we lose in the end.  That’s hibs mentality under wee Pat. "

Not at all.  I want to win the trophy not be happy to avoid Celtic or Rangers and make a semi final or final.  When we go out is irrelevant if we ultimately fail to win one of the trophies.  Jolly wee trips to Hampden don’t really do it for me any more there’s enough of that shite watching Scotland.  We make the business end of tournaments it’s win or just another failure. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

Not at all.  I want to win the trophy not be happy to avoid Celtic or Rangers and make a semi final or final.  When we go out is irrelevant if we ultimately fail to win one of the trophies.  Jolly wee trips to Hampden don’t really do it for me any more there’s enough of that shite watching Scotland.  We make the business end of tournaments it’s win or just another failure. 

Fair enough, I enjoy my trips to semis and finals. Would prefer to win them right enough.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Burns would’ve been ripped to pieces by Forrest’s pace, even Horgan had him on toast.

Uche got about 8 minutes, maybe 15 would’ve been better as we were drawing at the time. Just another failure from our manager and coaching staff. Onwards to Saturday where everyone wants us to lose apparently, now that’s a drama

Utter nonsense if you ask me. Cup final was well managed 

Haringshairband

I get the feeling Levein will have spent a lot more time in training with the players and less delegation will have gone on during the international break. On this basis I foresee an upturn in performance and results. I think we'll beat Motherwell and Hibs. 

Haringshairband
4 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Hairingshairband: Give us a pint of what you are on, cannot see it myself, no Naisy, Soapy, Smithy and Jamie plus Dopey and Dafties in the dugout.

I'm an optimist. If things don't improve he will be punted. He should be stressing this to the players in order to get a performance.

Levein wants the defending to be better so we can see out 2 - 1 leads against Hamilton out at Tynecastle. 

What about just going mental and try to score another goal or two and we wouldn't need to see it out. 🙄

The team simply lacks the intensity to get results at present. Passes, tackles, communication and decision making are poor.

Didn't Levein say he was here for a while, recently, in response to mounting criticism. You see, that shouldn't really be his call and was a clear indication of how safe he feels in his role.

When a whole club is run for the comfort of one individual, someone who is unable to see a benefit for Hearts over his own comfort, the outcomes will tend to be negative.

pettigrewsstylist

Still rolling out the "poor start to season" chat. Ignoring and trying to deflect chat away from form last season?

Not fooling most.

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I get the feeling Levein will have spent a lot more time in training with the players and less delegation will have gone on during the international break. On this basis I foresee an upturn in performance and results. I think we'll beat Motherwell and Hibs. 

They do have a few days off in an international break and Macphee was away too. Not expecting much these next few games, attritional might be the buzz word.

Levein would make a decent politician. Talks absolute garbage, performs badly, and puts a great positive spin on every negative. 

He's got us all gagging for the happy clapping train, and sitting bottom of the table. 

Edited by innerjambo