Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Robbo-Jambo

• Last Laff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GorgieFifeLife

At least he didn't say he is relaxed about the situation yet again.  Must now know that anything less than a performance and win on Sat will see him gone.

Just now, Jamboelite said:

Well thats a pretty nothing statement isnt it. So training is going well....brilliant but the style and performance on the park is shit.

We are at a stage where we judge ourselves as a football team on absolutely everything except results. It is a ****ing outrage.

Levein would be out on his ear at almost every other club on the planet. The only reason he is not as it leaves Budge to run a football club with not even a procedure note without him. She knows nothing about football and is 100% dependent on him.

Good interview.

If Mr Levein is seeing performances in training that show we'll be turning the corner sharply then that's good enough for me. 

So we played well at Aberdeen and Celtic Park? For 15 minutes at Aberdeen and 10 minutes at Parkhead you silly silly person, just go, do us all a favour and take your underperforming coaches with you.

Ernie Eskilsson

After a dismal run from Livi in December to the end of last season here’s this season’s progress:

We’ve beaten

Shelbourne 
Stenhousemuir 
Cowdenbeath
Motherwell 

We’ve drawn with
Dundee Utd
East Fife
ICT
Ross County
Hamilton

We’ve lost to 
Arbroath
Glenavon
Cambridge City
Aberdeen
Celtic

Nothing to get hysterical about? I wonder what it’ll take?

6 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Good interview.

If Mr Levein is seeing performances in training that show we'll be turning the corner sharply then that's good enough for me. 

:rofl: 

Just now, pointon said:

The only words I want to here from him is thanks for the memories I am out

He could sing it with the other coaches like a barber’s quartet !

6 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

At least Mr Levein hasn't thrown the towel in like the majority of this thread over the next 15 pages or so. 

:rofl: 

“The important thing is taking performance levels in training into matches. If I was watching training and thinking every day ‘this is dreadful’, then I’d be worried. But I’m not.”

Aye sound Craig 🙄

18Jambo_dave74

Same old nonsense I'm afraid. 

If he genuinely thinks fans anger and unhappiness is solely based on 4 league games then he really is deluding himself. 

10 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

At least Mr Levein hasn't thrown the towel in like the majority of this thread over the next 15 pages or so. 

:spoton:  :glorious:

16 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

At least he didn't say he is relaxed about the situation yet again.  Must now know that anything less than a performance and win on Sat will see him gone.

It wont. 

If we play shit and lose he will still be in the dugout at the derby at Fester. Budge wont sack him. He will only be gone if he decides to walk. 

If we lose the derby then thats a different story. 

Something will have to give. 

I'd have much preferred if he had said the performances over recent seasons haven't been anywhere near good enough and he and the coaching staff are feeling intense pressure but he didn't.

He effectively said the opposite.

I've given him till the end of this month.  I did that ages ago.  The clock is ticking Craig.

23 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

It won’t. He’s a ****ing barnacle. 

20 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

I think it will take more than that for him to go. Tension will be high, (again), if we get beat but it's pretty obvious that fans discontent isn't high on Budge's list of priorities. She seems more concerned with standards of catering and fan behaviour than our opinions. Motherwell will be up for it, just hope we are too...!

32 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We are at a stage where we judge ourselves as a football team on absolutely everything except results. It is a ****ing outrage.

Levein would be out on his ear at almost every other club on the planet. The only reason he is not as it leaves Budge to run a football club with not even a procedure note without him. She knows nothing about football and is 100% dependent on him.

Having listened to or read AB's comments and read your slaverings on here, I would say she knows an awful lot more about football than you

We_are_the_Hearts
25 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

He is getting a healthy wage for underperforming, of course he won't. Just patronising the fans as usual

23 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

After a dismal run from Livi in December to the end of last season here’s this season’s progress:

We’ve beaten

Shelbourne 
Stenhousemuir 
Cowdenbeath
Motherwell 

We’ve drawn with
Dundee Utd
East Fife
ICT
Ross County
Hamilton

We’ve lost to 
Arbroath
Glenavon
Cambridge City
Aberdeen
Celtic

Nothing to get hysterical about? I wonder what it’ll take?

The inclusion of friendlies detracts from your point. 

18 minutes ago, Boab said:

He could sing it with the other coaches like a barber’s quartet !

5 minutes ago, Hercules said:

It won’t. He’s a ****ing barnacle. 

:lol:

27 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Yeah, who needs actual good results when he can kid on we might start winning again someday. Can you get a season ticket where you can just go watch them training and skip the actual games 

Having defended the gaffer for maybe too long, I think it's time he went along with his side kicks.

The club needs a new direction, we are wallowing in this set up and need a freshness.

Having walked around the stadium yesterday, Budge is getting things spot on off the pitch.

The foundations are there to really push on and at least be best of the rest, but change is needed, will Budge press the button, I'm not sure.

36 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Good interview.

To me that sounds part of the problem. All I hear Levein talk about is what he sees or watches in training. I don't hear him talk about him actually taking training or engaging.

He still doesn't get properly involved in training until the Thurs/Fri right?

He is so arrogant he has become deluded. 

He just doesn't see what everybody else can see. 

The same old shite getting churned out about we look great in training. 

Maybe we should forget about the games and go and watch our stupendous training sessions. 

He has no embarrassment. Talking about our last 4 league games. 

Why doesn't he quote our league games stats. for the whole ******* year of 2019.

His arrogance and ignorance won't let him that's why. 

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

“We are all in a situation where we want the same things. We can obviously do something about it. The frustration for the supporters comes from the fact they can only sit in the stadium and shout for their team. Myself, the coaches and players are the ones who can actually do something. For me, that’s a privileged position to be in"

Well that's the problem, you can't actually do **** all about it Craig, leave now. 

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Nope. 

The cup final saved him last season and we did improve v the season before. 

He wasn't sacked for finishing 6th, a lc semi and a sc final. 

He could have been, he wasn't. 

This season we've played four games and progressed in the cup. 

She'd be going on that and that only. 

She's an astute, balanced, professional women, not an unhinged, emotional, irrational wreck with bias who also looks long term and not short term, like some fans. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not reading his sh1te anymore.

Win games or shut up.

Bit of truth in that..... Although some on here did want statements. 

Get results 

5 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

:spoton: 

no offence to CJ, but never even clicked the link. 

hahahaha no offence taken, take it or leave scenario!!

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nope. 

The cup final saved him last season and we did improve v the season before. 

He wasn't sacked for finishing 6th, a lc semi and a sc final. 

He could have been, he wasn't. 

This season we've played four games and progressed in the cup. 

She'd be going on that and that only. 

She's an astute, balanced, professional women, not an unhinged, emotional, irrational wreck with bias who also looks long term and not short term, like some fans. 

Is the correct response.

“I’ve been here so many times in the past when the season hasn’t started as well as you want,” he said. “The thing is to look at it in the cold light of day. Don’t get caught up in everything. I didn’t get caught up in the hysteria when we started well last season, either.”

We just completely ignoring the fact that our form has continued on from last season Craig?

Psychedelicropcircle

The weekly Jam tomorrow statement. 

How is many more tomorrows do you think you have left CL?

if the manager & DOF happened to be two different people CL would have sacked him with the same results. 

You you have zero credibility with hearts fans...& soon those within the game. 

He can say as he likes do as he likes and take they attitude into the boardroom and the rest will suck it up and believe his every word.  Absolutely no pressure at all on the guy. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, iantjambo said:

“I’ve been here so many times in the past when the season hasn’t started as well as you want,” he said. “The thing is to look at it in the cold light of day. Don’t get caught up in everything. I didn’t get caught up in the hysteria when we started well last season, either.”

We just completely ignoring the fact that our form has continued on from last season Craig?

Regarding the form last season, I think we concentrated on the cup final which I think was the correct thing to do in the last 5 games. 

We weren't making Europe via the league, so we rested players with a view to the final coming. 

Now, the fact we weren't in the race for Europe is probably more important and worthy of a sacking debate, but as I said if he was getting sacked for a 6th place finish, a lc semi and a sc final he would have been sacked, he wasn't so with that established, yes you ignore last seasons form.

Whether it's right or wrong I don't know but he wasn't sacked for last seasons overall performance so we now go on this season. 

4 league games in, not good 

Lc- good. 

We need results now, the gaffer thinks we can get them.