*** JKB strongbow lounge tickets for Aberdeen cup tie ***

davemclaren

12 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

Genuinely chuffed when it got mentioned on off the ball.   My mate is really good friends with drew Busby,  I'll get him to warn him that you're back...

The Buzzbomb knows. I'm in contact with him regularly! :lol:

11 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

The Buzzbomb knows. I'm in contact with him regularly! :lol:

I thought that was why it was on the radio. Just to make sure he was prepared.  You do know that its cost him money due to having to hire a couple of doormen for his pub? 

Fancy teaching a few on here to boo in Japanese? 

On 11/09/2019 at 14:51, FruitJuice said:

I was thinking that you were going to fly in from Japan to see our new signing, but I remember hearing on the radio that you are back living here now.  You're famous!  

At present you are not a subscribed member.  If you still want to enter you need to subscribe prior to the draw being made. 

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

At present you are not a subscribed member.  If you still want to enter you need to subscribe prior to the draw being made. 

I know  was just having a joke with drew Busby's stalker about her getting a mention on the radio. 

Sorry 

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I know  was just having a joke with drew Busby's stalker about her getting a mention on the radio. 

Sorry 

Okdoky. 

Best of luck to all who have entered I will give this one a miss as I won the last one and am looking forward to it.

3 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Dave, are these just lounge tickets or are they match tickets as well? 

Match tickets included.