Sidify (Spotify converter)

jack D and coke

jack D and coke

Anybody know where I can get a cracked version? 

I’ve found it on torrent sites but can’t figure out how to install it properly...tells me to extract and un rar..wtf does that mean :mw_confused:

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

That'll extract whatever you already have at least. I don't know anything about sidify.

Cool cheers man I’ll have a bash👍🏼

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What is?

The winrar is.  I've been using it for years though. Once the free trial is up it still works, but you get a pop-up, which you just close. If you've not heard of a rar file, I doubt you'd be needing it after you've got your spotify thing sorted anyway.

23 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

The winrar is.  I've been using it for years though. Once the free trial is up it still works, but you get a pop-up, which you just close. If you've not heard of a rar file, I doubt you'd be needing it after you've got your spotify thing sorted anyway.

cives-you30-days-free-trial-forever-winrar-jaymez-8139864.png

jack D and coke
32 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I’ve heard of rar files but haven’t ever had to un rar before so just wasn’t sure. 

The Sidify is to put Spotify playlists on Apple Watch for going out running. 

Only feckin Apple Music works without having the phone on you as well. 

Better call Saul
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody know where I can get a cracked version? 

I’ve found it on torrent sites but can’t figure out how to install it properly...tells me to extract and un rar..wtf does that mean :mw_confused:

What does this do tell me more? 

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

What does this do tell me more? 

It’s an app that lets you convert your spotify playlists into normal MP3 files so you can put the music onto like fitbits or Apple watches things like that. 

Or at least that’s what I want it for👍🏼

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s an app that lets you convert your spotify playlists into normal MP3 files so you can put the music onto like fitbits or Apple watches things like that. 

Or at least that’s what I want it for👍🏼

Might give that a look. My running is usually done watching tv though hopefully as i get back to my normal place i’ll go out a bit more so could be useful , i tend to listen to my podcasts on my watch when im out with the dog , really handy. 

jack D and coke
51 minutes ago, sadj said:

Might give that a look. My running is usually done watching tv though hopefully as i get back to my normal place i’ll go out a bit more so could be useful , i tend to listen to my podcasts on my watch when im out with the dog , really handy. 

Still struggling a bit to install a cracked version. Downloaded winrar and unrar’d the files but I’m obviously doing something wrong...

You can just buy the app for about £40 but poke that :lol: