Football Daft - Podcast - José Quitongo

jambo_

Class podcast listen every week.

Fritzer joke that done Grado was class.

Jose loves Hearts and his hole. Some lad and a class player for us on his day.  

My daughter used to have one of the wigs. She absolutely adored the wee man. Wasn't the strongest of players but he could make you smile like very few players these days. His equaliser v Celtic is like a world cup winning goal in my mind

26 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

My daughter used to have one of the wigs. She absolutely adored the wee man. Wasn't the strongest of players but he could make you smile like very few players these days. His equaliser v Celtic is like a world cup winning goal in my mind

Tynecastle that day was complete bedlam once the equaliser went in.

:scenes:

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

does the Ewan guy post on here?

Once upon a time. He’s a Jambo Through and Through, but he took some almighty abuse on here for always talking up Celtic, The Rangers and Hibs! 

I’m not a huge fan but some of the shit was way OTT iirc.  

40 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Once upon a time. He’s a Jambo Through and Through, but he took some almighty abuse on here for always talking up Celtic, The Rangers and Hibs! 

I’m not a huge fan but some of the shit was way OTT iirc.  

Ewen Cameron (on his football phone in show) said that he has not been a Hearts fan since he left the UK to work in the UAE. When he returned and started his radio work here, he became a “supporter of Scottish football”. Now, he maybe said that for effect to stir up a bit of interest in his show, but he said it nonetheless, nobody else.

To be honest that was par for the course on his show though. He was the stooge, and he used to set up Hearts for a slagging from Keith Jackson and other weegie OF pundits, and the callers. 

Not sure how he can be described as a “Jambo through and through”?

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

19 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Ewen Cameron (on his football phone in show) said that he has not been a Hearts fan since he left the UK to work in the UAE. When he returned and started his radio work here, he became a “supporter of Scottish football”. Now, he maybe said that for effect to stir up a bit of interest in his show, but he said it nonetheless, nobody else.

To be honest that was par for the course on his show though. He was the stooge, and he used to set up Hearts for a slagging from Keith Jackson and other weegie OF pundits, and the callers. 

Not sure how he can be described as a “Jambo through and through”?

I was trying to be clever by dropping a huge hint at his username without actually using it. As I said, I’m not a fan as he comes across as a bit of a dick who never stuck up for us. The Jose podcast is outstanding though. Pissin masel from start to finish. 

3 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

I was trying to be clever by dropping a huge hint at his username without actually using it. As I said, I’m not a fan as he comes across as a bit of a dick who never stuck up for us. The Jose podcast is outstanding though. Pissin masel from start to finish. 

Yeah, no worries. I got the JTT thing. Just always found it a bit of a misnomer after he stated himself that he stopped being a Hearts fan and instead became a supporter of Scottish Football. I'll give it a wee listen. :)

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yeah, no worries. I got the JTT thing. Just always found it a bit of a misnomer after he stated himself that he stopped being a Hearts fan and instead became a supporter of Scottish Football. I'll give it a wee listen. :)

He says every single week on his podcast now he’s a Jambo.  The Scottish football chat was more to do with him trying to get a gig with the bbc while on real radio! Now he hates the bbc and doesn’t give a ****.  Great podcast! 

Just now, Last Laff said:

He says every single week on his podcast now he’s a Jambo.  The Scottish football chat was more to do with him trying to get a gig with the bbc while on real radio! Now he hates the bbc and doesn’t give a ****.  Great podcast! 

Fair enough. I just can't get my head around someone slagging off their football club in order to curry favour with a bunch of scummy weegie pricks.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Fair enough. I just can't get my head around someone slagging off their football club in order to curry favour with a bunch of scummy weegie pricks.

Me neither but at least there was reasoning around it, rightly or wrongly he was trying to progress his career.

One of his podcasts he goes off on one because his boy wants to support Celtic and he’s no having it. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Me neither but at least there was reasoning around it, rightly or wrongly he was trying to progress his career.

One of his podcasts he goes off on one because his boy wants to support Celtic and he’s no having it. 

Maybe his laddie ended up that way after listening to him sucking up Celtic and Rangers' poop chutes four/five days a week on Real Radio, whilst running 'his' club down at every opportunity, in a vain attempt to impress the likes of Keith Jackson and Allan Rough?

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Maybe his laddie ended up that way after listening to him sucking up Celtic and Rangers' poop chutes four/five days a week on Real Radio, whilst running 'his' club down at every opportunity, in a vain attempt to impress the likes of Keith Jackson and Allan Rough?

Correct. Or saw his Dad posting on 'his teams' fan messageboard constantly slagging off the club and singing the praises of the biggest rivals. Can't have helped.

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

he's got quite a whiney voice too

3 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Don’t think his laddie is old enough for that but feel free to continue putting the boot into him 👍 what did you expect on a radio station round the corner from Harthill predominantly for Glasgow teams? He thought Vlad was radge he had a point.  

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 13:28, Natural Orders said:

I met Jose a few times in Hamilton

Did you ask him lots of questions ? :greggy: