Reasons to be cheerful and positive at Hearts

jamboinglasgow

Bazzas right boot
Just now, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Aye all of them pal. You really are a weirdo. 

You're the Weirdo, just accept you are off topic and join one of the various CL oot/ we are shite threads. 

There's lots to choose from. 

Knock yourself out. 

Another thing to be cheerful and positive is that if going by jkb, our poor form, Budge being in charge and CL staying is that a number of our "fans" are not attending Tynecastle. 

Maybe it's an elaborate plot to rid Tynecastle of some fans for good. 🤔

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• jamboinglasgow

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The three Spice Girls who were knocked out at the final stage of the auditions.

I'd also purchase thier bottled farts. ... 

Least there wasn't a ginger one, folk get offended. 

We_are_the_Hearts
28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You're the Weirdo, just accept you are off topic and join one of the various CL oot/ we are shite threads. 

There's lots to choose from. 

Knock yourself out. 

Another thing to be cheerful and positive is that if going by jkb, our poor form, Budge being in charge and CL staying is that a number of our "fans" are not attending Tynecastle. 

Maybe it's an elaborate plot to rid Tynecastle of some fans for good. 🤔

The fans that follow Hearts home and away and spend a lot of money every year supporting the team. You don't have to suffer the away performances as you don't go. Mimd you the home ones are just as bad now. The fans you talk about will still be there a long time after Levein and Budge are.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

The fans that follow Hearts home and away and spend a lot of money every year supporting the team. You don't have to suffer the away performances as you don't go. Mimd you the home ones are just as bad now. The fans you talk about will still be there a long time after Levein and Budge are.

## should have said " fans that follow us home and away when they feel like it, are playing to a standard they find palatable and are not in the huff" ##

That would be more apt for the various fans that are on a wee holiday from supporting us and will come back when we are good enough again

Anyway, off topic. 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

## should have said " fans that follow us home and away when they feel like it, are playing to a standard they find palatable and are not in the huff" ##

That would be more apt for the various fans that are on a wee holiday from supporting us and will come back when we are good enough again

Anyway, off topic. 

Do you go to away games ?

If not, probably best not to question people who do, or normally do but give the odd one a miss because of where we are at the minute.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Boab said:

Do you go to away games ?

If not, probably best not to question people who do, or normally do but give the odd one a miss because of where we are at the minute.

I'll question anyone on here who slags us, says the team lacks Heart and fight and then States they aren't going to the games until things change. 

If we all done that we'd be ****ed within a month. 

Lucky for folk like that, there is a good number of us who still attend so that when certain folk come out their huff the club is still there. 

If we all ****ed off after a 6th place finish we'd be in a much worse state. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I'll question anyone on here who slags us, says the team lacks Heart and fight and then States they aren't going to the games until things change. 

If we all done that we'd be ****ed within a month. 

Lucky for folk like that, there is a good number of us who still attend so that when certain folk come out their huff the club is still there. 

If we all ****ed off after a 6th place finish we'd be in a much worse state. 

You never answered the question !

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

You never answered the question !

Away games, no I don't. 

My point still stands 

Anyway off topic and my original point still stands as well. 

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Away games, no I don't. 

My point still stands 

Anyway off topic and my original point still stands as well. 

My point, or opinion, stands as well, mate.

You can’t, imo, have a go at fans not attending when you only go to half our games. 

Just opens you up for criticism.

17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Once again a thread goes way off topic and nothing done by the mods. I give up, only thing I can do is stop my payments to this board. Would be better on hibsnet, probably less hobos on there 

There are very few threads on here that stick strictly to the OP, mate.

The mods will act if it turns into a bun fight.

Em....see above !

Internationals out the way, so next home game is firmly in view. I can’t wait. Doesn’t matter how we are playing I still get excited about seeing the jambos. Want to see Meshino again as he really looks as if he’ll bring something different. Happiness is not having to go shopping 

jamboinglasgow
14 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Can you read? It does state things AT Hearts. 

You are the kind of poster who has turned kickback into a shadow of its former self. There are hundreds of threads to have a go at Levein and Budge. This thread was started acknowledging the poor state at the moment, but looking to go a different way for one thread and find positives about Hearts. But you knew that already.

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, Boab said:

My point, or opinion, stands as well, mate.

You can’t, imo, have a go at fans not attending when you only go to half our games. 

Just opens you up for criticism.

Absolute shite. 

I don't not go to away games because I'm in the huff, I don't go as I have other commitments

To claim to care about the club, moan about everything including the lack of fight and spirit but then claim on here to not go as you're not happy is completely different to having adult commitments. 

13k don't follow us away from home, home crowds are bigger for teams across the world for a very obvious reasons. 

Not every home fan goes to away games. 

Away games also don't financially support the club. 

Home games and FOH subs do, posters on here have openly admitted to withdrawing that as some kind of protest. 

Anyway, as per, complety off topic. My point still stands. 

20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Absolute shite. 

I don't not go to away games because I'm in the huff, I don't go as I have other commitments

To claim to care about the club, moan about everything including the lack of fight and spirit but then claim on here to not go as you're not happy is completely different to having adult commitments. 

13k don't follow us away from home, home crowds are bigger for teams across the world for a very obvious reasons. 

Not every home fan goes to away games. 

Away games also don't financially support the club. 

Home games and FOH subs do, posters on here have openly admitted to withdrawing that as some kind of protest. 

Anyway, as per, complety off topic. My point still stands. 

If your going to be generic about home crowds across the board, you’ll know, I hope, that when a team are playing shite, the crowds will go down. Has always been the case, always will.

One thing i’ll never do is patronise other supporters by accusing them of being “ in a huff “, whatever the hell that means.

It comes across as Uber-fan type behaviour, something that the guys who go, home and away, never do.

If our bad form continues, and the present regime persists, crowds will drop.

You, of course, can sit and look down on them and tut away. That, in my book, is absolute shite !

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Boab said:

If your going to be generic about home crowds across the board, you’ll know, I hope, that when a team are playing shite, the crowds will go down. Has always been the case, always will.

One thing i’ll never do is patronise other supporters by accusing them of being “ in a huff “, whatever the hell that means.

It comes across as Uber-fan type behaviour, something that the guys who go, home and away, never do.

If our bad form continues, and the present regime persists, crowds will drop.

You, of course, can sit and look down on them and tut away. That, in my book, is absolute shite !

Great stuff. 

If every fan went away from Tynecastle after a 6th place finish because they weren't happy, we'd be ****ed. Luckily most of us support the club through good form and bad form. 

A discussion for another thread. 

Back on topic, one of the positive things is that our poor form seems to be keeping certain types of fans away if social media is a guide to go by. 

That's a positive in my book. 👍

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Internationals out the way, so next home game is firmly in view. I can’t wait. Doesn’t matter how we are playing I still get excited about seeing the jambos. Want to see Meshino again as he really looks as if he’ll bring something different. Happiness is not having to go shopping 

Or watch Scotland... 

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Great stuff. 

If every fan went away from Tynecastle after a 6th place finish because they weren't happy, we'd be ****ed. Luckily most of us support the club through good form and bad form. 

Back on topic, one of the positive things is that our poor form seems to be keeping certain types of fans away if social media is a guide to go by. 

As for your second paragraph...try going to away games !

😀

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Great stuff. 

If they stay away that would be a real positive. 

If they want to throw their toys out of the pram they can go and support the OF where that kind of behaviour is expected.

Looking forward to Saturday - I sense this is the week our fortune turns for the better.