An Alternative and Upopular View....

Troon Jambo

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Naismith, Souttar, Berra, Smith Washington, Whelan all established international players. Walker, Mulraney, Uche, LaMour and Meshino fans favorites in waiting. Hickey, Irving, Cochrane, McDonald and many others as exciting prospects. We have Austin McPhee as the Assistant Manager who is also the NI Assistant a team who simply struggle to lose.

So why then can’t we beat teams like Ross county and hamilton at home ? Or barely win any games in 2019 ? ??????

Lastly in Levein we have a true Jambo, 

or is this the problem ????????

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• GinRummy

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Oh... you are actually claiming that? Crivvens. :lol: 

If you want to ask me something just ask?

ill tell you an honest answer. Job done. 

Better than the wee snide emojis. 

1 hour ago, fila said:

AB saved us with the investment , of which she being paid back with interest . Hearts fans have dug deep and keep doing as well 

Don’t think anybody would deny these absolute truths.

5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup and the fans arent getting their money back!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe she has never taken a salary for the work she has done at HMFC?

A_A wehatethehibs

You’re talking as though all of this from the fans is personal - and Ann’s personal story should make us change our view. 

It isn’t, it’s about results of the first team on the pitch plain and simple. Nothing else matters to the fans. We’d have been quite happy sitting in our old wreck of a main stand as long as the team was performing. 

You’ve said good results are around the corner - embarrassing to use those words.

Craig Leveins resignation must be on the table and accepted by Ann after we fail to defeat Motherwell in our next game. The professional search for a new manager must commence 

Just now, GinRummy said:

If you want to ask me something just ask?

ill tell you an honest answer. Job done. 

Better than the wee snide emojis. 

Okay, thanks. I appreciate your candour. Are you a long term reader of JKB who has only just decided to start posting, or did you previously have an account? Only reason I ask, is because the first option is almost always the made up reasoning why a new poster is totally familiar with long term posters and debates on here, and the second is the most common true explanation. 👍

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We’d have been quite happy sitting in our old wreck of a main stand as long as the team was performing. 

Really? I wouldn’t. It’s been at the back of my mind and many other supporters’ for some time now, that that was a potential death knell for the club, that would need to be addressed. Most of us thought it was going to end up in a move elsewhere and oodles of debt though.

Why does the fact Ann Budge saved the club make her immune to criticism? She has backed herself into corner with CL, she’s defended him and the ‘great job’ he is doing and it would be hard two weeks later too sack him.

Off the field we are in great shape, but how long until the on field performances start to affect this, absolutely no sign of the team having any style of play and that’s not going to change over next few weeks. 

8 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Okay, thanks. I appreciate your candour. Are you a long term reader of JKB who has only just decided to start posting, or did you previously have an account? Only reason I ask, is because the first option is almost always the made up reasoning why a new poster is totally familiar with long term posters and debates on here, and the second is the most common true explanation. 👍

I had an account on here about 8 years ago. My old email address is no longer active so I couldn’t reactivate it. I chose a different user name because I use my current name on a few other forums

I started posting again because I got an account to vote in the latest levein poll. Found myself commenting on a few threads and that’s all there is to it. 

Never been banned or hounded off forum. No axe to grind. Always read jkb. Don’t support hibs or the old firm. 

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, Hearts_91 said:

Why does the fact Ann Budge saved the club make her immune to criticism? She has backed herself into corner with CL, she’s defended him and the ‘great job’ he is doing and it would be hard two weeks later too sack him.

Off the field we are in great shape, but how long until the on field performances start to affect this, absolutely no sign of the team having any style of play and that’s not going to change over next few weeks. 

It doesn’t make her immune to criticism. It shouldn’t even require stating, whether she had saved the club or not (never mind the other great things she has done for us), but it should certainly make her immune from very vile personal abuse. 

4 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

...Things are shite on the pitch right now but I truly accept the fact that we are around the corner from a great run simply because we haven't done the typical...this isn't working and changed things up. Look at the fortunes of those who follow that trend...disaster. Who do people will think can fix it? Who can bring in the players Craig has brought to HMFC? Who will be as vested in Hearts, who will Budge trust as much? More importantly, who will be in for the long haul. Bring in a great young manager and go on a 12 game winning run...he will be at a Championship club in England between game 10 and 13. Results are shite, morale is down but if anyone wants to part with 3 Million pounds and pick the person they trust with Heart of Midlothian FC as the true and unequivocal route of their intentions...please write a check to Mrs. A Budge and see what you come up with. Results say a great deal but after what we have been through...I still believe we are in good shape. Final point, I'll never give up and I'll be a Jambo for life whatever the weekly results may be. Good times are ahead, I feel it.

👍

Think of Pat Fenlon at Hibs. A team sitting 5th or 6th in the league, "not good enough" say the fans. Terry Butcher recruited, free-fall into the championship where they remain for the next couple of seasons.

I'm not happy with Levein either but the risks of keeping him or sacking him are about equal at the moment.

I'm trusting in Ann Budge to ride out the storm (she is a mariner after all) and manage the next few months, either of transition to a new manger or the recovery of CL as a decent coach.

27 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Genuinely glad someone is happy. Glad you’re not one of these guys who has always backed Levein and would defend him regardless of whether it’s right or wrong to do so.

Those guys are just stubbornly bonkers. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I had an account on here about 8 years ago. My old email address is no longer active so I couldn’t reactivate it. I chose a different user name because I use my current name on a few other forums

I started posting again because I got an account to vote in the latest levein poll. Found myself commenting on a few threads and that’s all there is to it. 

Never been banned or hounded off forum. No axe to grind. Always read jkb. Don’t support hibs or the old firm. 

That bit is maybe open to debate, though? 😄

Fair dues though, was nice of you to be so honest and invite me to ask.

Just purely out of my own nosey interest (I’ve been on the forum for a while and would probably remember your former alias), who were you on here 8 years ago?

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

👍

Think of Pat Fenlon at Hibs. A team sitting 5th or 6th in the league, "not good enough" say the fans. Terry Butcher recruited, free-fall into the championship where they remain for the next couple of seasons.

I'm not happy with Levein either but the risks of keeping him or sacking him are about equal at the moment.

I'm trusting in Ann Budge to ride out the storm (she is a mariner after all) and manage the next few months, either of transition to a new manger or the recovery of CL as a decent coach.

The quality of our players v Fenlon’s seven years ago, is night and day.

4 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

Imagine after you spent years building a solid and successful international business you are offered the chance to sell it for over $40M. You are set for life and ready to float around the med reaping the rewards of your efforts. Your daughter, who you love dearly has a love of a wee football team in the city you built your business and invites you long to experience a game. You enjoy yourself and return often as it affords a great family bonding experience. A couple years later your wee girl comes in and is very upset. What might she want or need? Boyfriend trouble, wants a pony, needs a loan for a house? What is it? Mum, can you buy Hearts? They are really in a bad spot...

Ann Budge went in her pocket not for a fly tenner but for several million. She saved the club. She followed a man she greatly trusted in Craig Levein and they got out the championship at the first time of asking. Something The Rangers, Hibs and Dundee United could not accomplish. Not only did we get out but we then went on to qualify for Europe the next season. We then built an outstanding new stand without carrying any debt. We have spent around 2-3 years filling Tynecastle in a way we haven't done in recent history, grown revenue streams to record levels and appear to have a Youth Academy bursting with talent and ready to reap rewards. We have a squad unlike any I have seen in my now 34 years of supporting hearts. We can't claim Romanov years as anything other than fantasy as look where it really led us. Naismith, Souttar, Berra, Smith Washington, Whelan all established international players. Walker, Mulraney, Uche, LaMour and Meshino fans favorites in waiting. Hickey, Irving, Cochrane, McDonald and many others as exciting prospects. We have Austin McPhee as the Assistant Manager who is also the NI Assistant a team who simply struggle to lose. Lastly in Levein we have a true Jambo as manager. Many may recall when he was inducted in the HMFC Hall of Fame as the Dundee Utd Manager at the time. His claim...he loved Utd but Hearts will always be his club.

So where am I headed with this...Things are shite on the pitch right now but I truly accept the fact that we are around the corner from a great run simply because we haven't done the typical...this isn't working and changed things up. Look at the fortunes of those who follow that trend...disaster. Who do people will think can fix it? Who can bring in the players Craig has brought to HMFC? Who will be as vested in Hearts, who will Budge trust as much? More importantly, who will be in for the long haul. Bring in a great young manager and go on a 12 game winning run...he will be at a Championship club in England between game 10 and 13. Results are shite, morale is down but if anyone wants to part with 3 Million pounds and pick the person they trust with Heart of Midlothian FC as the true and unequivocal route of their intentions...please write a check to Mrs. A Budge and see what you come up with. Results say a great deal but after what we have been through...I still believe we are in good shape. Final point, I'll never give up and I'll be a Jambo for life whatever the weekly results may be. Good times are ahead, I feel it.

Good post but Levein is not a Hearts man. 

46 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

We're not getting relegated anytime soon :rofl:

I agree. 

But our form over the last 38 games is relegation-ish ☹️

Mind you, anyone fancy a money-spinning play off against Robbie’s Dundee Utd?? 🙈🙈

4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Just purely out of my own nosey interest (I’ve been on the forum for a while and would probably remember your former alias), who were you on here 8 years ago?

No it’s not open to debate. I want levein out because I think it’s the best thing for the club. I think both sides of the in/out camp have some posters who’s opinion will never change because the posters would lose face. That’s not good and is self serving pish. 

If that means I have an axe to grind then ok.

johnjl

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

I agree. 

But our form over the last 38 games is relegation-ish ☹️

Mind you, anyone fancy a money-spinning play off against Robbie’s Dundee Utd?? 🙈🙈

Funnier things have happened. Could almost be the script. 

1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

Funnier things have happened. Could almost be the script. 

The most ironic relegation ever 😂

It won’t happen if course*

*Utd will go up as Champions. 😏

2 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Good OP and most certainly a feeling shared by many supporters, its certainly a feeling shared by the hierarchy of the club and that's what really counts. 

Its a shame there are trolls and doomongers on social media trying very hard to maintain some sort of hate campaign but that's the way it is currently. 

The Football club will never please everybody, that much has become clear over the years but in my opinion the club are making the right moves and appealing to the right kind of people for the future. 

The right kind of people?  Not everybody who disagrees with you is a troll.  Ever thought that they might be expressing what they see as genuine concerns?

Not many are criticising the club, but a lot do have genuine concerns about the team.  Hate campaign because they disagree with you? 

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The most ironic relegation ever 😂

It won’t happen if course*

*Utd will go up as Champions. 😏

Yep fingers crossed we are nowhere near the bottom come May

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The quality of our players v Fenlon’s seven years ago, is night and day.

Which shows how well Fenlon was doing relatively speaking, but their fans still took the easy option, which backfired spectacularly.

5 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Which shows how well Fenlon was doing relatively speaking, but their fans still took the easy option, which backfired spectacularly.

Difficult for any manager to recover from that cup final, in fairness. 

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I've shortened your post down a good bit and picked out just a few words. I am one of those who, when looking to comment on HMFC, separates Ann Budge and Craig Levein totally. I have total respect for what Ann did for us, because truth is there was no other individual HMFC fan or a group of HMFC fans who were able to produce the lump sum of money we needed to continue existing. That should never be forgotten and we should always be thankful.

She appointed Craig Levein after speaking to him. He recommended the club needed a Director of Football to oversee the football side of the business, and rather than advertise for the best person to do the job she appointed someone who is a personal friend. She didn't advertise to try and bring in a person qualified to do the job. We started off in The Championship but did get out of it at the first go, we did get into Europe and were found out by a team from Malta.

We now move forward to September 2019 to a time where you have to forget about how good a player Craig Levein was for HMFC and whether or not you thought Craig was a decent manager up until he left in 2004. In business sentiment and emotions create a recipe for disaster and going into business with friends and/or family might seem a great idea at the outset but it can and does create problems when a parting of the ways has to be considered for the betterment of the business as a whole.

Our business is football, everything else we do off the field revolves around the business succeeding at football. Like it or not people have been loyal to the club but even as early as last Saturday, versus Hamilton, it was clear, wherever you sat in the stadium, that whatever crowd was announced was a nonsense. There were big gaps of empty seats in the areas populated by ST holders, the club are getting knocked back continually when contacting people about hospitality and it all comes down to one thing. What is being offered on the park has been absolute shit for a lot longer than simply the start of this season.

As an individual you are perfectly entitled to your view that we are around the corner from a great run and good times are ahead. Rather than look into the future and dream I prefer to deal with the here and now, reality and what impact that could have, even though dreams have a place in life. We are sitting 2nd bottom of the league for no other reason than the alphabet and the fact we deserve to be where we are. The frustrating things is I do think we have a good group of players but we are failinig miserably to get the best out of them due to tactics/style which had become redundant back in 2004. Football has moved on and Craig Levein's style doesn't work in 2019. There is a real possibility that when Bidco hand over the majority shareholding to FoH Heart of Midlothian Football Club could be back in the Championship, where the whole venture with Ann started. And I think that would be a great shame and tarnish people's thoughts on her as well.

Great post, although we are 2nd bottom thanks to our SUPERIOR goal difference. Always look on the  bright side of life! 😀

20 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No it’s not open to debate. I want levein out because I think it’s the best thing for the club. I think both sides of the in/out camp have some posters who’s opinion will never change because the posters would lose face. That’s not good and is self serving pish. 

If that means I have an axe to grind then ok.

johnjl

Cool. Fair enough mate. Please accept my apologies. Came across as a total dick there, and I’m sorry for that. 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Cool. Fair enough mate. Please accept my apologies. Came across as a total dick there, and I’m sorry for that. 

Not a problem mothy👍🏻

2 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Good OP and most certainly a feeling shared by many supporters, its certainly a feeling shared by the hierarchy of the club and that's what really counts. 

Its a shame there are trolls and doomongers on social media trying very hard to maintain some sort of hate campaign but that's the way it is currently. 

The Football club will never please everybody, that much has become clear over the years but in my opinion the club are making the right moves and appealing to the right kind of people for the future. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mrs Budge decided to cut Hearts loose after her loan is repaid.

I'm putting myself in her position when I say that.

She has saved the club from deaths door , ran the club without a salary, overseen the building of a new multi purpose main stand and increased turnover to the highest in Scotland outwith the OF.

If I was her I would be thinking it's time to let the club fend for itself now. It's job done as far as Mrs Budge is concerned.

Personally I think she should be nominated as Honorary Life President of Hearts.

28 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I actually agree with you, yes. 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mrs Budge decided to cut Hearts loose after her loan is repaid.

I'm putting myself in her position when I say that.

She has saved the club from deaths door , ran the club without a salary, overseen the building of a new multi purpose main stand and increased turnover to the highest in Scotland outwith the OF.

If I was her I would be thinking it's time to let the club fend for itself now. It's job done as far as Mrs Budge is concerned.

Personally I think she should be nominated as Honorary Life President of Hearts.

I think if she wants to stay on then she'll get a mass majority of votes to do so.

This storm with Levein will blow over one way or another, Tynecastle is a hard place to please, always has been, that's never won us much in the past so in my opinion a change of attitude is required by everybody. It's all lip service on here at the end of the day and decisions will be made. 

I prefer to enjoy my Football and really don't see the point in losing my Shit over it every week if it doesn't go to plan.

I accept I'm the minority and that train of thought upsets lots of supporters on here but thats just the way I roll.

52 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why do you have to justify this?  The 'agenda' accusation is a handy deflection tactic.  

The narrative being trotted out about we will be back in the championship is tiresome.

if anyone really thinks that get down the bookies you will get good odds on that happening.

we are playing shite and the manager needs changed he has 3 games to save his job He either will or he won’t then we will move on.

The manager is not the club anyone with any sense can see the platform being put in place is for sustainable growth as a forward thinking modern sports institution. Dark days are ahead for many football clubs it’s happening now In England and thanks to our current owner we will have to do pretty well to ever mess up the security she has afforded us.

Psychedelicropcircle
5 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

Imagine after you spent years building a solid and successful international business you are offered the chance to sell it for over $40M. You are set for life and ready to float around the med reaping the rewards of your efforts. Your daughter, who you love dearly has a love of a wee football team in the city you built your business and invites you long to experience a game. You enjoy yourself and return often as it affords a great family bonding experience. A couple years later your wee girl comes in and is very upset. What might she want or need? Boyfriend trouble, wants a pony, needs a loan for a house? What is it? Mum, can you buy Hearts? They are really in a bad spot...

Ann Budge went in her pocket not for a fly tenner but for several million. She saved the club. She followed a man she greatly trusted in Craig Levein and they got out the championship at the first time of asking. Something The Rangers, Hibs and Dundee United could not accomplish. Not only did we get out but we then went on to qualify for Europe the next season. We then built an outstanding new stand without carrying any debt. We have spent around 2-3 years filling Tynecastle in a way we haven't done in recent history, grown revenue streams to record levels and appear to have a Youth Academy bursting with talent and ready to reap rewards. We have a squad unlike any I have seen in my now 34 years of supporting hearts. We can't claim Romanov years as anything other than fantasy as look where it really led us. Naismith, Souttar, Berra, Smith Washington, Whelan all established international players. Walker, Mulraney, Uche, LaMour and Meshino fans favorites in waiting. Hickey, Irving, Cochrane, McDonald and many others as exciting prospects. We have Austin McPhee as the Assistant Manager who is also the NI Assistant a team who simply struggle to lose. Lastly in Levein we have a true Jambo as manager. Many may recall when he was inducted in the HMFC Hall of Fame as the Dundee Utd Manager at the time. His claim...he loved Utd but Hearts will always be his club.

So where am I headed with this...Things are shite on the pitch right now but I truly accept the fact that we are around the corner from a great run simply because we haven't done the typical...this isn't working and changed things up. Look at the fortunes of those who follow that trend...disaster. Who do people will think can fix it? Who can bring in the players Craig has brought to HMFC? Who will be as vested in Hearts, who will Budge trust as much? More importantly, who will be in for the long haul. Bring in a great young manager and go on a 12 game winning run...he will be at a Championship club in England between game 10 and 13. Results are shite, morale is down but if anyone wants to part with 3 Million pounds and pick the person they trust with Heart of Midlothian FC as the true and unequivocal route of their intentions...please write a check to Mrs. A Budge and see what you come up with. Results say a great deal but after what we have been through...I still believe we are in good shape. Final point, I'll never give up and I'll be a Jambo for life whatever the weekly results may be. Good times are ahead, I feel it.

Hiya Craig more jam tomorrow then!

4 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

We couldn't afford the 98 squad either but it is still the greatest day in my Hearts supporting life. People are deluding themselves at the minute thinking we are heading forwards and a sustained period of success is around the corner. So give me the 10 years of Mr Romanov any day of the week.

Here’s a wild idea why dont we have the stability that AB has brought alongside a manager who can get way more out the squad.

Doesnt have to be one or the other, we are more set up for long term success under this infrastructure than ever before just not with this manager.

Edited by Jamboelite

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

I think if she wants to stay on then she'll get a mass majority of votes to do so.

This storm with Levein will blow over one way or another, Tynecastle is a hard place to please, always has been, that's never won us much in the past so in my opinion a change of attitude is required by everybody. It's all lip service on here at the end of the day and decisions will be made. 

I prefer to enjoy my Football and really don't see the point in losing my Shit over it every week if it doesn't go to plan.

I accept I'm the minority and that train of thought upsets lots of supporters on here but thats just the way I roll.

Everyone is fully entitled to their opinion, because after all it is only opinion, one way or the other. But can you honestly say that you are enjoying the football at the moment.

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

We're not getting relegated anytime soon :rofl:

Well not for the next 8-9 months or so. However if Hearts stay on this vein of form then we could be down by Christmas, which is only 4 months

I do realise that this is an extreme scenario but our last run of league games tend to suggest this is more likely than the alternative below.

Alternatively we may go on a run and end the league in 3rd place. To do this we can only afford to drop points to the OF

10 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Why do you have to justify this?  The 'agenda' accusation is a handy deflection tactic.  

I didn’t have to justify it. I could just have not answered. 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You’ve only just joined JKB haven’t you? Are you one of those ‘long term reader, but only just started posting’ guys? 🤔

Alternatively it is obvious he is not employed to post on this board by the club, which cannot be said of some posters on JKB

12 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Here’s a wild idea why dont we have the stability that AB has brought alongside a manager who can get way more out the squad.

Doesnt have to be one or the other, we are more set up for long term success under this infrastructure than ever before just not with this manager.

Bang on the money. Sums my view up. 

13 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Everyone is fully entitled to their opinion, because after all it is only opinion, one way or the other. But can you honestly say that you are enjoying the football at the moment.

Yes, I love watching Hearts, always have. 

I shout and scream and ball and get as frustrated as everyone else, but isn't that what Sport is about?

I regularly go to top end EPL games and never feel as alive as I do at Tynecastle.

Win, lose or draw....i Love it.

Edited by Noah Claypole

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

I'm happy, I couldn't give a shiny one about his past record, apart from our run in the Cups, I enjoyed that.

He was left in the job and has been correctly lauded by most for the summer transfer activity, so for me the season started 4 games ago. 

I've seen more than enough to know 100% we will start winning and will be shooting up the table.

The past is in the past with all our other garbage seasons, best forgotten, onwards and upwards.

What have you seen in any of the games to know we will be shooting up the league? 2 points against absolute fodder. 

Hearts can’t score, can’t defend, have no confidence, the whole team will practically get injured at one point, Naismith will make a handful of games, Uche isn’t the same, Haring won’t be the same player, we have poor keepers, still no nailed down left back, ( five years now) , a manager steeped in years of pragmatism, poor coaches, no consistency in selection, baffling player recruitment and the fans apathetic.

It’s absolutely awful and how’s the next three games a barometer? Lose v Well and Hibs but beat Aberdeen and it’s all good?

Clean break is the only way this malaise will be lifted for the club, the players and the fans. 

5 minutes ago, Gavman81 said:

What have you seen in any of the games to know we will be shooting up the league? 2 points against absolute fodder. 

That's where I can't be arsed, you've lost your credibility in my book. 

Have a pleasant day.

5 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

Well you were doing well with the history lesson and then you lost the plot Big Time. 

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I didn’t have to justify it. I could just have not answered. 

You're right.  It just seems that people get accused of having an agenda if they aren't happy with how things are going on the pitch just now.

Jambof3tornado

Don’t think anybody would deny these absolute truths.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe she has never taken a salary for the work she has done at HMFC?

Good on her.

Pardon me for asking but.

How would you know having only been a member for the last 4 years or so?

Were you one of these posters that only read the content of this board to then created a new profile to start posting? 

What was your previous alias as I am sure many of the more mature JKB members will be able to recall it?

Not all new posters come from the other side but some who have been on here a while are.

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

That's where I can't be arsed, you've lost your credibility in my book. 

Have a pleasant day.

So Hamilton and a newly promoted championship team are challengers are they? Hearts, with the squad they have should  be putting both these teams to the sword at home. Still, I look forward to us “shooting up the league” given we’ve won twice in 18 league games. 

Answer the question too - what evidence are you basing your opinion on? 

16 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Alternatively it is obvious he is not employed to post on this board by the club, which cannot be said of some posters on JKB

Wha ?

What’s this chicanery and, more importantly, where do I sign up ?

I’ll do that shit, no problem.

Ann has lovely hair etc !

😊

34 minutes ago, Elmo said:

The narrative being trotted out about we will be back in the championship is tiresome.

if anyone really thinks that get down the bookies you will get good odds on that happening.

we are playing shite and the manager needs changed he has 3 games to save his job He either will or he won’t then we will move on.

The manager is not the club anyone with any sense can see the platform being put in place is for sustainable growth as a forward thinking modern sports institution. Dark days are ahead for many football clubs it’s happening now In England and thanks to our current owner we will have to do pretty well to ever mess up the security she has afforded us.

The narrative about us potentially going down is shite but you've created a  narrative that he’s got three games to save his skin? Might that be shite too? Where has the club said that? 

As it happens, I want him out, but I’d reluctantly accept your 3 game narrative. Things is though, if he was to scrape us through the next three games, would everything be rosy in the garden again? Not sure it would to be honest. And what if we lost the next three after those first three?

He needs to go. And go now. For me, it really is that simple. It’s beyond fixable now. Levein is a dead man walking...or he SHOULD be 😡