jamtartan74

Countless threads on how shite we are so here’s another... However, take a few minutes of your time to look back on our history and watch some great Hearts footage on YouTube and get that feeling back and try to put this spell of bad form behind us and start backing the team on the pitch, we all love our football club through the good and the bad, and this is without doubt a bad spell but we will get through this and come out fighting. We have an amazing support, a hard support to please but amazing none the less, let’s do our bit in the stands to help the players on the pitch, starting with Motherwell ♥️🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻♥️ HHGH FTH 🇱🇻

All it takes to turn things around is a couple of good wins followed by consistent form.  We won't continue to be run ragged by clubs like RC and Hamilton but the rot has to end soon.

Nice thoughts there but there’s a reason we are shite at the moment and he’s in the dugout.

replace him and get the feel good factor back. We have a very decent squad imho.  

Hope the place is singing joyful ditties in our thousands v Motherwell, I really do.  But we will need a convincing performance and early goals to get that. The alternative is grim

GorgieFifeLife

He should stop imploring, Let's make Some Noise,  the silence that follows is a bit embarrassing.  Nice to look back on some great teams but it just makes our current situation all the more depressing.  

1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

He should stop imploring, Let's make Some Noise,  the silence that follows is a bit embarrassing.  Nice to look back on some great teams but it just makes our current situation all the more depressing.  

Only a very few times I've ever heard it work in non big games. 

I actually don't think we're that hard to please to be honest. Hearts fans, in my near 40 years experience like 100% effort. If you get beat but give everything there will be no histrionics. We haven't really done it in enough games on this shocking run. The fans, currently are whingeing like bairns because the results are awful and the football/effort worse. It will pass. It always does. It certainly can't go on for much longer.

We'll either improve, which I can't see or there will be change. I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with the fans being blamed for the poor fair we are being served. The poisonous atmosphere, at home certainly doesn't help but that atmosphere is a result of an underperforming team and dull games.

A Heart of Midlothian team defending for it's life, at home, to Hamilton Academicals isn't gonna create a Mexican wave is it?

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

I actually don't think we're that hard to please to be honest. Hearts fans, in my near 40 years experience like 100% effort. If you get beat but give everything there will be no histrionics. We haven't really done it in enough games on this shocking run. The fans, currently are whingeing like bairns because the results are awful and the football/effort worse. It will pass. It always does. It certainly can't go on for much longer.

We'll either improve, which I can't see or there will be change. I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with the fans being blamed for the poor fair we are being served. The poisonous atmosphere, at home certainly doesn't help but that atmosphere is a result of an underperforming team and dull games.

A Heart of Midlothian team defending for it's life, at home, to Hamilton Academicals isn't gonna create a Mexican wave is it?

The tragic result was bud we never defended, 2 shockin goals we lost, the 1st was a joke. 

32 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

The tragic result was bud we never defended, 2 shockin goals we lost, the 1st was a joke. 

And not for the first time. I've said before the one thing you used to be able to say about a CL team is that they'd have a solid defence. Not anymore.  Souttar and Smith are massive losses but the goalkeeping situation doesn't appear to have been properly addressed, (Early doors I know but not promising) and Christophe is toiling. 

Injuries have been ridiculous but the general malaise about the place is down to more than that.

Edited by Jamhammer

44 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Yes but that was all Levein;s fault don't forget!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Your last paragraph about sums it all up at the moment. 

Plus the fact we were lucky to get a point at home against Ross County. ☹️

5 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

We are not Shite and will finish 3rd this season. 

We a e playing shite but have the squad who should be capable of finishing third this season. Down to Levein

5 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Stay off the glue is my advice. It really doesn't help with your vision of the world, and reality in general. 

21 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Stay off the glue is my advice. It really doesn't help with your vision of the world, and reality in general. 

Enjoy the Crayons.

12 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

From bottom!

Unless we are very lucky or there is change!

Weakened Offender
11 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I actually don't think we're that hard to please to be honest. Hearts fans, in my near 40 years experience like 100% effort. If you get beat but give everything there will be no histrionics.

A popular myth.

Tynecastle has always been a tough crowd in my near 40 years experience.

Liverpool and Stuttgart apart, how often have the team given 100%, lost and walked off to the sound of an appreciative crowd? Very rarely.

How often has the team given less than 100%, won the match and been clapped off the pitch? Loads.

6 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

A popular myth.

Liverpool and Stuttgart apart, how often have the team given 100%, lost and walked off to the sound of an appreciative crowd? Very rarely.

How often has the team given less than 100%, won the match and been clapped off the pitch? Loads.

How do you judge less than 100% in a victory?  I’d say when you win you’ve probably shown the correct level of effort and everything else that’s needed to win. You can be lucky and win but it doesn’t mean you didn’t try.

Hearts got clapped off in the Scottish Cup Final in May, under Levein and off the back of months of shite form. (Although not at Tynie its still about how the team plays)

Edited by Debut 4

Weakened Offender
8 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

How do you judge less than 100% in a victory?  I’d say when you win you’ve probably shown the correct level of effort and everything else that’s needed to win.

Tell that to Robbie. 👍

14 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Eh I’ll do the jokes! 😂

16 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Eh I’ll do the jokes! 😂

Inbetween ripping off old ladies out of their savings for double glazing?

Apologies.....i forgot you've retired.

Edited by Noah Claypole

2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

A popular myth.

I can think of a good few times when dodgy decisions have robbed us v the old firm etc when it’s happened.

The popular myth that’s gathering weight is that we don’t give new players a chance. On here maybe but not at Tynecastle. It’s a big club with a big demanding support and players who can’t cope with that shouldn’t be here. IMO of course

16 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Inbetween ripping off old ladies out of their savings for double glazing?

Apologies.....i forgot you've retired.

Good try......but I find your inane excuses for Levein much funnier! 😂

COME ON THE HEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRTTTTSSSSSS, Always  !!!!!  AND YES I'M SHOUTING !!!!!!

Edited by whodanny

siegementality
On 07/09/2019 at 21:03, Weakened Offender said:

Tell that to Robbie. 👍

What the Robbie who left Hearts for the first English club that showed an interest? The same Robbie who thought he had a better chance of securing a decent job in English football by doing well at lower league MK Dons? That Robbie? 

31 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Don't slag our Robbie the Jobbie the kickback mob will not like it 😂

Robbie the Jobbie.  :facepalm:

On 07/09/2019 at 23:05, Jamhammer said:

I can think of a good few times when dodgy decisions have robbed us v the old firm etc when it’s happened.

The popular myth that’s gathering weight is that we don’t give new players a chance. On here maybe but not at Tynecastle. It’s a big club with a big demanding support and players who can’t cope with that shouldn’t be here. IMO of course

Exactly" just because we dont win much in the silverware part of it" were still a big club ! Third biggest  in Scotland, always will be  !!! Its just all the more sweeter when a cup does get won ,,,were no greedy just a tad impatient with things on the pitch recently...... onwards and upwards !!!🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦

alwaysthereinspirit
On 06/09/2019 at 20:45, jr ewing said:

This feels like a very very long series of bad results. Patience wearing thin.

Relegation, promotion, relegation, promotion, relegation, stay down and then promotion.

That kind of very very long series of bad results.

I think I'll get through this ok.👍

Bazzas right boot
On 07/09/2019 at 20:47, Weakened Offender said:

A popular myth.

I agree in general. 

We did clap the team after the 2-1 v celtic last season with ten men and at the final, but that wasn't Tynecastle. 

Usually any dropped points get a Boooooo of some sorts at the end, and tbh it's how it should be. 

Stuggart was a brilliant atmosphere. 

I've seen us beat AMadrid, Stuggart, Bayern can't even imagine that now. 

We went 2-0 up v A Madrid.... We wouldn't get two shots away now. 

Wtf happened to Scottish football?

Edited by Smith's right boot

The Mercer Takeover
On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:17, Harry Potter said:

players let him down badly last saturday, 

What about the previous 70 games?

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I agree in general. 

We did clap the team after the 2-1 v celtic last season with ten men and at the final, but that wasn't Tynecastle. 

Usually any dropped points get a Boooooo of some sorts at the end, and tbh it's how it should be. 

Stuggart was a brilliant atmosphere. 

I've seen us beat AMadrid, Stuggart, Bayern can't even imagine that now. 

We went 2-0 up v A Madrid.... We wouldn't get two shots away now. 

Wtf happened to Scottish football?

Scottish football is exactly where the powers that be want it.