This is worse than the Romanov Era

Sagan

Well in relation to the Hibs comment by Ann it certainly is currently worse than the Romanov era. We owned them throughout his reign with an attitude that VR didn't even consider them as rivals and quite rightly so. No need to recognise them at that conference or elsewhere.She is treating them as equals and that is a real error of judgement IMHO.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hey, I’d still see their club dead if given the choice. Nobody’s perfect though. 😄

Welll........💁🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

So what have you got against a womens team and why not, its hardly ground breaking, most teams have done it or are doing it. Lots of girls play football in the playground these days including my own. The expense if you can call it that is a drop in the ocean but yet you think its a waste of time, which is an insult to women, they don't matter, they don't count.

But yet they pump their money in and go and watch Hearts every week, unlike yourself.

Do they pump their money into the woman's team by going to watch them every week? 

Bring back George Burley

Sorry, couldn't help myself. 

I wouldn't usually want a guy that had been out of work for years on end but it would be interesting to see how he got on. 

Edited by Sagan

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

Do they pump their money into the woman's team by going to watch them every week? 

Missing the point as others are. There needs to be one. There really isn't an argument if you want to increase your profile your viability your brand 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Missing the point as others are. There needs to be one. There really isn't an argument if you want to increase your profile your viability your brand 

I've nothing against having a women's team.  Think its a great thing.  If it gets more girls playing the game, it's a small price to pay.  It would be good if more women went along and supported it.

I suppose just give it time.  There is the bigger issue of getting young girls to play sport.  If this helps, then all the better.  

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I've nothing against having a women's team.  Think its a great thing.  If it gets more girls playing the game, it's a small price to pay.  It would be good if more women went along and supported it.

I suppose just give it time.  There is the bigger issue of getting young girls to play sport.  If this helps, then all the better.  

Its not a money maker. Never will be,  but it's an important part of the dynamic of a modern day football club. If you don't have one,  every possibility you become less attractive to sponsors and investors whilst letting down a percentage of your support. 

I view it as a necessary step 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Its not a money maker. Never will be,  but it's an important part of the dynamic of a modern day football club. If you don't have one,  every possibility you become less attractive to sponsors and investors whilst letting down a percentage of your support. 

I view it as a necessary step 

I agree.  Even if it cost a couple of bob every season, I think its nothing but a positive thing.  I dont think it'll ever be directly profitable, but that's not the point.  Good on the club for this.  Folk will look at blaming everything when the first team isn't winning.  

Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

:horny:

Mate, this thread has been going on since last night, you come here late on and that's all you've got?

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, Sagan said:

Mate, this thread has been going on since last night, you come here late on and that's all you've got?

You don't deserve more with that p*sh.

2 hours ago, Sagan said:

You have the cheek to accuse anyone of deceit when you claim to be a new poster ?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, luckydug said:

You have the cheek to accuse anyone of deceit when you claim to be a new poster ?

BOOM-FB-transparent.png

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

BOOM-FB-transparent.png

Everyone knows it to be true. Not that it makes the slightest bit of difference though. Round and round we go...

Geoff Kilpatrick

With chat like the "watch this space" comment, I've come to the conclusion that Ann Budge will never equal Vladimir Romanov's trophy haul. That's the only failure point in comparison to Vlad.