• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, farin said:

No it isn’t, get a grip. 

He doesn’t want to ‘get a grip’ though.

He wants a reaction to every post he makes.

SpruceBringsteen

50% of the Romanov era was dugshite.

60% of the Robinson era was dugshite.

I'd say about 40% of this era so far has been dugshite.

So, er, nah tbh.

1 hour ago, farin said:

No it isn’t, get a grip. 

For a poster that im not always on the same page as I thoroughly endorse this post 😂

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, Sagan said:

At least we knew Romanov was off his nut. 

This is just down right deceit.

Go to sleep ffs.

Just curious but who did you post as before you decided to set up a new username ?

Edited by Jamboelite

1 hour ago, Sagan said:

There are no words ☹️

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Plank said:

The thread equivalent of walking into a busy room, farting then walking back out.

Nah, it's the equivalent of walking in a busy room, shiting and pissing yourself, then falling over and knocking yourself out, losing your front teeth in the process. 

SpruceBringsteen
13 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

decent response

(I might disagree with those percentages, but a good way of replying)

If you're asking which ownership I enjoyed far more than any other it's Mr R. I'd trade back for him right now tbh, as much as it'll annoy some punters.

But **** me, the lows under him make the stuff now look like your favourite Christmas day as a kid. Get Levein out. Everything else is a ludicrous overreaction.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Sagan said:

You are so desperate for attention I’m feeling sorry for you. Your new guise is every bit as pathetic as the last. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Image if someone said to Vlad the girls won 24 nil.

:wtfvlad:

Is there any chance you could have a day off ? 

Bazzas right boot

I think this is worse than the black death and the two world wars combined. 

It's that bad tbh. 

Not as bad as Tommy Maclean, tho. 

SectionDJambo

If we mean having won 2 Scottish Cups under Romanov, including a 5-1 victory over Hibernian, then it is worse.

If we mean things were more under control under Romanov, then maybe not.

3 hours ago, Sagan said:

Hearts have never been in a better place, financially. Things are poor on the park just now. We need to address that. Whether CL oot and/or somebody else in, it will be sorted. Who is deceiving who exactly ? Vlad was NUTS ! and we nearly died. Mrs Budge is a shrewd business woman. She won't let this club go down. Vlad didn't give a Feck. On the park we will get better, I don't know who will be manager, I don't want CL any more but I love him as a Hearts man. I have no answer. BUT Mrs Budge isn't the problem

I know under the humour and bravado our current situation is one better for Hearts.

However, Hearts don't feel too much like Hearts anymore and I had more fun in 1 minute under Romanov than the past 4 years under Budge.

Romanov meddled with the team but never touched the club. We were still very much Hearts. Budge does not meddle with the team but does so very much with the club. She is re-designing a club to suit herself and that is bad.

Ridiculous thread. The club as a whole is in a great position. It’s just a shame Craig Levein has been given so long. He’s sucked the feel good factor out of the place and it’s not surprising some supporters are losing perspective. 

5 hours ago, Sagan said:

No it isn't.  You're sounding a tad hysterical.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I know under the humour and bravado our current situation is one better for Hearts.

However, Hearts don't feel too much like Hearts anymore and I had more fun in 1 minute under Romanov than the past 4 years under Budge.

Romanov meddled with the team but never touched the club. We were still very much Hearts. Budge does not meddle with the team but does so very much with the club. She is re-designing a club to suit herself and that is bad.

Because she is trying to get rid of the wee ******s with their flags, songs and generally arsehole-ish behaviour? Why is that a bad thing?

Other than that, I fail to see what exactly else she is doing to 're-design the club to suit herself'?

Unless I'm being thick of course

Edited by trotter

Stupid Sexy Flanders
14 minutes ago, trotter said:

Because she is trying to get rid of the wee ******s with their flags, songs and generally arsehole-ish behaviour? Why is that a bad thing?

Other than that, I fail to see what exactly else she is doing to 're-design the club to suit herself'?

Unless I'm being thick of course

I think he's upset because we now (like every other club) have a women's team. I8 can't stand that as he thinks women shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen. 

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Do you ever wonder why no one on here ever agrees with you?  You talk utter, attention seeking, shite

7 hours ago, Sagan said:

The hurt within this one is good 😂😂. I do love when the wee team come on JKB, comedy gold.

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Image if someone said to Vlad the girls won 24 nil.

:wtfvlad:

He’d have wanted 30.  Next game, he’d be playing up front in drag.

been here before
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Ahhhh lets see....

20190903_121704.jpg.93638ac5789e701aeffd368e7e18a8e6.jpg

.....there we go.

Edited by been here before

I do feel as distant with the club and its owners as i did back when Romanov was in charge 

Apart from that, well that's the only comparison i can see 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Wow!!! Turnover up from 7 million to over 15 million, living within our means , no danger to our short or long term survival , brand new stand , brand new pitch, various stadium improvements , youth academy rebuilt etc etc etc !!! We've never been run better as a business