Craig's 70 signings rated

kimosavi

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

"There’s been a lot of chatter recently about the fact Craig Levein has signed 70 - yes, 70 - players since returning to Hearts."

It took 2 mins on wikipedia where every signing each season is listed to research that Hibs have signed 71 players in the same period. YES, 71! Could do the same with Rangers and Aberdeen and the numbers might be similar, especially Rangers, and that's with fewer managerial changes.

If we take it up to the present day, Hibs have signed 81 to our 78.

This is a classic example of a myth that gets put around until people believe it's true, like "big physical Hearts."

:greatpost:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• iantjambo

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToqueJambo

Bjorn Johnson got the same rating as Oshaniwa and Martin 😁 Zlamal a higher rating than McLaughlin 😂 Adam Eckersley a 5 when he's still our best LB in 5 years 🤣 I'm guessing the person who write this doesn't see many Hearts games

21 hours ago, brux said:

Still annoys me that Isma wasnt given more time with a good goalscoring record of better than 1 in 3.  He did look lazy on the pitch but I've no doubt he would have kept scoring goals for us.

He's a free agent now or at least was a few weeks ago.   How we got 350k for him I'll never know. His passing and link up play was horrendous at Hearts 

11 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

"There’s been a lot of chatter recently about the fact Craig Levein has signed 70 - yes, 70 - players since returning to Hearts."

It took 2 mins on wikipedia where every signing each season is listed to research that Hibs have signed 71 players in the same period. YES, 71! Could do the same with Rangers and Aberdeen and the numbers might be similar, especially Rangers, and that's with fewer managerial changes.

If we take it up to the present day, Hibs have signed 81 to our 78.

This is a classic example of a myth that gets put around until people believe it's true, like "big physical Hearts."

Never knew that 

Great post