Partick Thistle

Perth to Paisley

Perth to Paisley

See https://thistleforever.org/

Looks like the Harry Wraggs  are in s bit of bother.

Given that they helped us out I would be happy to give them a leg up.

Certainly not going to set up a DD (dual ownership issue 😉) but wouldn't mind a one off donation.

Maybe those who have suspended their FOH subs could redirect them here in the meantime.

Definitely. 

Always willing to help out a fellow club in need that has helped us when we were down. 

They are the biggest club in Glasgow. 

I don't hate them which is a compliment and I do not want to see them go under. Always doffed my cap to their fans for not taking the easy way out and supporting the 2 arse cheeks. But giving money to another club is simply not something I would do if I am on a current financial boycott of my own club. But I wish them well.

Edited by i8hibsh

There was “ a shower of coins “ thrown at the dug out at the Cup game mind !

There’s your donation !

Too shallow ?

🥴

Portable Badger

Would happily contribute some money to their campaign.  They've managed to secure more % of shares than HSL already !!!!

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't hate them which is a compliment and I do not want to see them go under. Always doffed my cap to their fans for not taking the easy way out and supporting the 2 arse cheeks. But giving money to another club is simply not something I would do if I am on a current financial boycott of my own club. But I wish them well.

:facepalm:

been here before

Id maybe chuck a fiver into a matchday bucket collection type thing.

Would have been a tenner if they hadnt acted like dicks when we were pulling out all the stops to get the new stand open on time.

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

:facepalm:

When Budge can be trusted to spend my money solely on making us a winning team instead of spending it on luxury items and projects my wallet will open. It is not just me that is put off by her constant missionary work, I know many who are doing the same. The dwindling crowds demonstrate this also.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When Budge can be trusted to spend my money solely on making us a winning team instead of spending it on luxury items and projects my wallet will open. It is not just me that is put off by her constant missionary work, I know many who are doing the same. The dwindling crowds demonstrate this also.

You mean like backing the manager 100% in the transfer market ?

No idea what you mean by "luxury items" or "missionary work" as every initiative she has introduced is for the benefit of the club or to generate income for the clyb

Sexton Hardcastle
15 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Attention seekers going to seek attention.

Goofball probably doesn’t even have a DD setup like many of the clowns on twitter.

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Attention seekers going to seek attention.

STOP quoting the attention seeking fool.  Why he posts on JKB bewilders me. 

Pasquale for King
18 hours ago, Boab said:

There was “ a shower of coins “ thrown at the dug out at the Cup game mind !

There’s your donation !

Too shallow ?

🥴

Yeah Caldwell being a big headed ******* assumed they were thrown at him 😜

Happy for hearts to do something similar to when they helped us. 

I recall we also put on supporters buses for their fans when a game at Tynecastle was called off late on. 

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

She's upped the turnover far beyond what your clearly grudged, currently witheld, contribution ever could. Way beyond HIbs despite them having improved their attendances markedly* and easily going to outstrip Aberdeen who always seemed to do much better, turnover wise, than we did despite less fans (yes, the lack of any spend on infrastructure for years has probably helped them).

Your lack of generosity of spirit is quite pitiful - both towards the efforts she has put in to turn this club around beyond belief and to a fellow stuggling club who a) helped us and b) for once you don't even hate. 

*Usual Dempster arithmetic/concessionary/giveaway caveats apply.

29 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

She's upped the turnover far beyond what your clearly grudged, currently witheld, contribution ever could. Way beyond HIbs despite them having improved their attendances markedly* and easily going to outstrip Aberdeen who always seemed to do much better, turnover wise, than we did despite less fans (yes, the lack of any spend on infrastructure for years has probably helped them).

Your lack of generosity of spirit is quite pitiful - both towards the efforts she has put in to turn this club around beyond belief and to a fellow stuggling club who a) helped us and b) for once you don't even hate. 

*Usual Dempster arithmetic/concessionary/giveaway caveats apply.

Increased turnover for who and what?

Perth to Paisley

If you want to debate Budge, Levein etc feel free to do so ....but elsewhere.

Every thread has the same old Barry White

Appreciated

5 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

STOP quoting the attention seeking fool.  Why he posts on JKB bewilders me. 

I'm a Hearts fan and it is open for me to come and discuss the goings on at our club. Try not be too bewildered my man.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Increased turnover for who and what?

She's a Bond villan. 

Tynecastle is a front for a secret underground base hiding a massive rocket that will be used to blow up the moon. 

7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

She's a Bond villan. 

Tynecastle is a front for a secret underground base hiding a massive rocket that will be used to blow up the moon. 

No chance. Using pyrotechnics puts you on the naughty step.

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No chance. Using pyrotechnics puts you on the naughty step.

😂

It's all a front. 

The new stand is actually a transformer. 

21 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You dont need to open yer wallet, just set up a direct debit.

27 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

You dont need to open yer wallet, just set up a direct debit.

Far too modern for me mate.

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

She's a Bond villan. 

How exactly will Garry O’Connor blow up the moon?

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

She's a Bond villan. 

Thats why the new pitch was put in. Was a way to put in the rocket launch pad underneath without raising suspicion. 

• davemclaren locked this topic