Gary Mackay latest....

Clerry Jambo

I certainly didn’t agree with Tosh about the 2016 Cup Final, found is view crazy in my mind. However, if it’s trolling to bring up posters wanting US to lose a derby, then surely it’s trolling to keep on casting this up against Tosh?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Beast Boy

• Spellczech

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As fans we have a major part to play in the History of Heart of Midlothian. Now and then we celebrate winning

Spoiler

the SC 3 times in my years supporting the club awesome memories . My greatest times as a jambo were 1978-98. The places we travelled to ( if we got there and back) and from the laughs the arrests fines walking home from Dundee Kilmarnock etc. Brussels sprout fights in small towns just brilliant a bus load of jambos drinking singing and hopefully fighting and shaggin regardless if we had a report on the clubs business. That's what the programe was for an insight into Hearts

8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Don't worry. Mothy is obsessed with that site.

I've noticed . . rather bizarre behaviour .

6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Don't worry. Mothy is obsessed with that site.

And Geoff just wants them to accept him as one of the boys. He’s just a chubby glum looking Private Pyle perched on the TH obstacle course. :( 

Hopefully they don’t crack out the socks and soap tonight. 

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

They have won **** all and spent a combined of about £200m over 6/7 seasons.

The long game, the long game. Rangers cannot go on like this and we'll see when celtic get 10iar what happens to their fans.

Hibs are shite and will always be shite. sometimes shite like ICT, Ross county, St Johnstone win things, I'm not shitting it from them either. If Rangers had beaten hibs I would have laughed , they never, instead of crying I laughed at Rangers then got on my way. I never even watched the game, still haven't . The only time I think about hibs and the cup is when it is brought up on here, people on here go on about it more than hibs I know. It's a puzzler. For example it's a Gary Mackay thread and Hearts fans want to talk about hibs, strange imo.

If anything the st mirren lc final is the one that piss's me of the most.

I backed Cathro but said if he never got out the lc group he should be sacked, that's what happened. No arguments from me after defeat to Peterhead and a draw with  Dunfermline knocked us out.

I also never wanted Robbie to leave.

So you think rangers wouldn’t have spent that money had they won the Scottish cup?  What difference would it have made in the grand scheme of things?  Hibs went on to get record crowds.

So you backed Cathro until we went out the league cup then went on to blame him for setting the club back 18 months when defending Levein?  Sorry I’m talking about it it because that’s all more baffling than changing the subject of you trying to discredit a club legend because he rightly thinks Levein is a shit manager. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

reinvigorated hibs….. what does that look like?

I'd take a reinvigorated hibs over rangers any day of the week. hibs are shite, rangers have dominated Scottish football for long periods. A reinvigorated hibs is as important as a reinvigorated ICT, Dundee or Killie. Means **** all to me in all honesty.

The longer it takes ranger to get "reinvigorated" the better for not only Hearts but Scottish football. Hopefully it doesn't happen at all and they win **** all before going bust, again.

What does a reinvigorated hubz look like? Well, it’s people who you never knew supported that scummy club having hubz crests on their FB, its massive season ticket holders and thus vastly increased revenue and interest in that vile club. Their support was collapsing and had been for several years before they were relegated. They were having to sustain the cost of their club being in the the championship, while still paying back the ‘mortgage’, and were in a difficult position. In one fell swoop they turned that around by fluking the cup win, it was sickening, and for a supposed Hearts fan to say that was a ‘decent result’ is risible.

Its also tiresome for you to ignore reality and compare hubz to ICT, Dundee or Killie. We all like slagging them, but they are in the same city as us, the other top tier team, and therefore they have potential to get a good share of the available support including kids that are not influenced by parents. Without the cup win they would have continued on a downward trajectory, losing support and potential financial difficulties. It could have lead to us pulling away from them, and their supporters would have deserved this after their behaviour during our financial difficulties.

rainjurs are coming back, they seem closer to sellik this season. The cup win wouldn’t have made any difference to them but to hubz it meant everything. “Decent result”? GTF

Edited by HMFC 86

2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

What does a reinvigorated hubz look like? Well, it’s people who you never knew supported that scummy club having hubz crests on their FB, its massive season ticket holders and thus vastly increased revenue and interest in that vile club. Their support was collapsing and had been for several years before they were relegated. They were having to sustain the cost of their club being in the the championship, while still paying back the ‘mortgage’, and were in a difficult position. In one fell swoop they turned that around by fluking the cup win, it was sickening, and for a supposed Hearts fan to say that was a ‘decent result’ is risible.

Its also tiresome for you to ignore reality and compare hubz to ICT, Dundee or Killie. They are in the same city as us, the other top tier team, and therefore they have potential to get a good share of the available support including kids that are not influenced by parents. Without the cup win they would have continued on a downward trajectory, losing support and potential financial difficulties. It could have lead to us pulling away from them, and their supporters would have deserved this after their behaviour during our financial difficulties.

rainjurs are coming back, they seem closer to sellik this season. The cup win wouldn’t have made any difference to them but to hubz it meant everything. “Decent result”? GTF

Completely this.  Before that cup win they were utterly ****ed and it wouldn’t have surprised me if the didn’t come up the next season under about 5,000 fans.  It’s incredible for any logical thinking person to think them winning the cup would be the better outcome against a side getting 50,000 fans at their matches regardless.  Rangers fans the next season were in the top league they probably couldn’t give a **** about a cup having seen them or their old club winning it hundreds of times and like Celtic walk away no even giving a tommy tit.  

29 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

They have won **** all and spent a combined of about £200m over 6/7 seasons.

The long game, the long game. Rangers cannot go on like this and we'll see when celtic get 10iar what happens to their fans.

Hibs are shite and will always be shite. sometimes shite like ICT, Ross county, St Johnstone win things, I'm not shitting it from them either. If Rangers had beaten hibs I would have laughed , they never, instead of crying I laughed at Rangers then got on my way. I never even watched the game, still haven't . The only time I think about hibs and the cup is when it is brought up on here, people on here go on about it more than hibs I know. It's a puzzler. For example it's a Gary Mackay thread and Hearts fans want to talk about hibs, strange imo.

If anything the st mirren lc final is the one that piss's me of the most.

I backed Cathro but said if he never got out the lc group he should be sacked, that's what happened. No arguments from me after defeat to Peterhead and a draw with  Dunfermline knocked us out.

I also never wanted Robbie to leave.

St midden final was a kick in the teeth big time,goal up " should have been 2 up for sutton  missing a sitter,,,bad day for hearts and the fans that day !!!

4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Smithy hates Rangers that much he wanted Hibs to win cup is that a fact.😂

Getting your Smiths mixed up, chum.

:lol: 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

St midden final was a kick in the teeth big time,goal up " should have been 2 up for sutton  missing a sitter,,,bad day for hearts and the fans that day !!!

It still rankles... 

****ing St mirren. 😭

14 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Its also tiresome for you to ignore reality and compare hubz to ICT, Dundee or Killie. We all like slagging them, but they are in the same city as us, the other top tier team, and therefore they have potential to get a good share of the available support including kids that are not influenced by parents. Without the cup win they would have continued on a downward trajectory, losing support and potential financial difficulties. It could have lead to us pulling away from them, and their supporters would have deserved this after their behaviour during our financial difficulties.

Hear hear 

14 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Well said

• davemclaren locked this topic