St Mirren and Hibs Tickets

been here before

14 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Any one having issues when buying more than 2?have 3 account ref etc

I bought 6, no issues. Remember you have to allocate them to folk when they are in your basket.

On 03/09/2019 at 16:56, Lambo85 said:

Whats the chances of E Tickets actually working on Thursday morning?

Have they resolved the problem of not being able to buy more than one ticket and assigning tickets to different people yet?

100%...Amazingly!

will wait to see what we do against Motherwell at Tynie before deciding on 'Love Street'...2 for Fester bought already tho

We_are_the_Hearts
44 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

E tickets was working fine. Picked up my 2 easy.

Fingers crossed we sell out our allocation.

Budge could sell them today with one quick decision

got 2 - cant wait for this!!

13 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Budge could sell them today with one quick decision

If hearts fans are not going to support the team at easter road because CL is the manager - thats ****ing daft, its hibs ffs... lets get behind the team!

Edited by jambo_

We_are_the_Hearts
6 minutes ago, jambo_ said:

got 2 - cant wait for this!!

If hearts fans are not going to support the team at easter road because CL is the manager - thats ****ing daft, its hibs ffs... lets get behind the team!

A lot of people have had enough......and you can't blame them. If we beat Hibs does that give him another period in charge?

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

A lot of people have had enough......and you can't blame them. If we beat Hibs does that give him another period in charge?

Hopefully

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

He's not going anywhere.

fabienleclerq
7 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I bought 6, no issues. Remember you have to allocate them to folk when they are in your basket.

Got them in the end but it would only let me allocate the first two at first! 

4 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Aye I get some fans have had enough but being at Easter road on derby day to support hearts is more than about the manager, it’s about the team and the club imo

40 minutes ago, jambo_ said:

Aye I get some fans have had enough but being at Easter road on derby day to support hearts is more than about the manager, it’s about the team and the club imo

Your opinion is on the money mate.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, jambo_ said:

Indeed.

Never even hesitated.

I don’t car how bad we are and who our manager is, not missing us play at ER. Few things beat the feeling of stuffing them in their own backyard.

On 05/09/2019 at 17:27, jambo_ said:

Agreed.

Jambof3tornado

I want levein out, he's had long enough yet we have no defined style of play most of the time. That said I will support the team on the pitch at easter rd.

2 half decent teams playing well below par.....could be a belter

Or a nil nil!!

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

No-one bought any St Mirren tickets then?

Yes. Motherwell ticket came in yesterday.

St Mirren ticket coming on Monday.

1 hour ago, moz said:

Got 2 for H*** and 2 for St Mirren for junior and I....looking forward to both.....must be mad

No your not mate. Just a loyal Jambo.

With no game this week despite all that's gone on am I the only one who is with reason or foundation optimistic again.... tickets for both bought 🤷

On 06/09/2019 at 12:28, amadjambo said:

I don’t car how bad we are and who our manager is, not missing us play at ER. Few things beat the feeling of stuffing them in their own backyard.

I agree with this. I don’t miss derbies and I am not missing this regardless of how much I want Craig Levein gone.

We_are_the_Hearts
23 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

I agree with this. I don’t miss derbies and I am not missing this regardless of how much I want Craig Levein gone.

If we had a good manager who knew how to set up a team and make them a dangerous attacking outfit at the same time we could go and murder this lot the now. St Mirren and St Johnstone created loads of chances there this season. WE WON'T. So frustrating that 1 piece of the jigsaw is missing and we can't get it.

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

On 03/09/2019 at 21:03, Sir Gio said:

Not going because of the management?

Really don't get that. Toys out of the pram stuff that actually gets me right behind the geezer regardless 

Remember back in the good old days when the toys stayed IN the pram and a visit to E.R. was a must for everyone despite the current form and league position 👍

FB_IMG_1513890917257.jpg

250884-premier-division-hibs-v-hearts-1-2-easter-road-edinburgh-hearts-BJM05E.jpg

Edited by dannymack

On 07/09/2019 at 11:14, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

One derby ticket purchased.

Think that'll be a good game, Cardiff might just shade it ...... 😔

1f8e28236fe6f3d73ad0c0e1ff6c6767.jpeg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, dannymack said:

Remember back in the good old days when the toys stayed IN the pram and a visit to E.R. was a must for everyone despite the current form and league position 👍

FB_IMG_1513890917257.jpg

250884-premier-division-hibs-v-hearts-1-2-easter-road-edinburgh-hearts-BJM05E.jpg

Aye Danny no resolution these days 

Just had a look at the vermins away stand seating and the ticket i bought online is for upper stand  31 .... Right in the fecking corner.

Pish....Anyone want to swap for anywhere in the lower .   

Montgomery Brewster
On 12/09/2019 at 16:01, dannymack said:

FB_IMG_1513890917257.jpg

The Gorgie Aggro support in that top pic is immense.

49 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Just had a look at the vermins away stand seating and the ticket i bought online is for upper stand  31 .... Right in the fecking corner.

As if someone is going to swap for that shite seat ffs 

been here before
55 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye, aye Ill take it.

I got a decent seat right where I wanted it but I fair fancy swapping it for a total shite one in a shite bit of the stand.

Infact ken what, Ill give you my decent ticket and 20 quid for your shite one. Deal?

Whats the best way to swap my decent ticket and money for your gash one?

Edited by been here before