St Mirren and Hibs Tickets

been here before

been here before

Incase you missed it in all the recent excitement the St Mirren tickets for September 28th are now on sale.

Prices-

Adults: £22

Concessions (O65s, U18s, Students): £12

Under 12s: £6

Ambulant and Carer/Wheelchair and Carer: £12 for the pair

Three loyalty points up for grabs. I got a couple earlier this afternoon, there were no queues.

And the tickets for the potential early season relegation derby in Sunday 22nd go on sale from Thursday at 9.00 for those with 68+ LPs

Prices:

Adults: £32

Over 65/Student/Under 18: £16

Under 12: £14

Two loyalty points awarded for braving that hovel.

Will be at Easter road. Be good to put them in some trouble. Either side of us they've got killie away, celtic at home and Aberdeen away. 0 points is a possibility. 

Dangling 3 LP's at disgruntled fans in the hope they can make more money and boost what will be a shite attendance 

No for me until he is gone 

GorgieRules22
40 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Dangling 3 LP's at disgruntled fans in the hope they can make more money and boost what will be a shite attendance 

Support the Hearts no individuals

Whats the chances of E Tickets actually working on Thursday morning?

Have they resolved the problem of not being able to buy more than one ticket and assigning tickets to different people yet?

been here before
4 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Have they resolved the problem of not being able to buy more than one ticket and assigning tickets to different people yet?

Minimal

Doubtful

portobellojambo1

Going to both. Was reading something online over the weekend that for the next Celtic v Rangers game at Parkhead tickets for Rangers fans are set at £58 apparently.

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

I was under the impression that Hearts (or any club in the SPL) make no money from the sale of tickets in away games? 

The loyalty points are only really critical for the "glamour games" such as Cup Semi and Finals.

been here before
9 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I was under the impression that Hearts (or any club in the SPL) make no money from the sale of tickets in away games? 

The loyalty points are only really critical for the "glamour games" such as Cup Semi and Finals.

Aye.

Its just the cup games thats divvied up. 3 points might entice a bigger support/more backing/boing but plays no part in adding to the Tynecastle coffers.

Edited by been here before

portobellojambo1
13 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

They don't as far as I'm aware, unless perhaps HMFC have to take a certain number initially on a no sale no return basis, so therefore have to set a loyalty point level that they hope will see the initial batch all taken up. So rather than making money the club are looking to make sure they don't suffer any loss (all guessing really).

Edited by portobellojambo1

1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

in fairness I've never had a problem. Normally on at 9 and checked out by 2 minutes past

The piggery for me. It’ll be a riot. Something is giving that’s for sure.

3 points to us hopefully 

Ill give paisley a miss under this manager

Edited by 1971fozzy

Gavsy Van Gaverson
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

:cornette:

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

If we make the lc final you’ll be gutted. 

😂

Hmmm dilemma 

£32 to go to Easter road and get the 2 loyalty points or use my mates ref number and pay £16 but he gets the 2 lps.

Actually not much of a dilemma at all. Always prefer a trip to Easter Road where I’m paying half price 

Can’t buy a St. Mirren ticket on etickets. Gives an error message when I click find tickets. (On safari/iOS). 

Guessing there will be issues on Thursday. 

Edited by JCR

Will be at both fixtures and already ordered tickets for both. I hope this international break will kickstart our season starting with 3 points against Motherwell. We surely can’t fall any further given our resources outwith the erase cheeks....can we? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not going because of the management?

Really don't get that. Toys out of the pram stuff that actually gets me right behind the geezer regardless 

ER for me, never miss it and this one has so much riding on it, could be a good one! Although the two managers might shake hands on a 1-1 and get out of dodge quick!

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Will be at both fixtures and already ordered tickets for both. I hope this international break will kickstart our season starting with 3 points against Motherwell. We surely can’t fall any further given our resources outwith the erase cheeks....can we? 

Hibs tickets don't go on sale till Thursday...

GorgieRules22
5 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Buy for around 11 of us and never have a problem.

No to both games. We are murder and have been for a long time.Can't see that changing at all until this management team are gone. Money will stay firmly in my pockets or be better spent elsewhere.

I cant understand the mentality of not going to an away derby. It is brutal losing to that shower and regardless of feelings about the manager, the team will get a massive boost from seeing a full away end.

We might be bad at the moment, but Hibs are on their arse personnel wise and will only get worse. This is a game where the support is needed.

We_are_the_Hearts
10 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Not going because of the management?

Really don't get that. Toys out of the pram stuff that actually gets me right behind the geezer regardless 

What is wrong with that? An away day can be a £100 day out for some. Why should people not be able to pick and choose. Time and time again we go to places like St Mirren and start on the back foot and never assert any authority on the game and the players look shackled with "defensive" duties. Last seasons defeat there a prime example.

11 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Buy for around 11 of us and never have a problem.

Fingers crossed its working because I had problems with buying tickets for the Dundee Utd match at the start of the season and for the Aberdeen Cup Game.

It was only letting me buy one ticket and not letting me assign other tickets to a different reference number within my network.

19 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

The Upper Tier, first couple of rows have been retained by Hibernian and therefore will not be available.

Any idea why?

Weeboy will be livid,front row is his favourite place to sit.

14 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Hibs tickets don't go on sale till Thursday...

Yeh I know that.  But as a corporate season ticket holder then we get them one week prior to general sale. It’s one of the benefits to be had 👍

been here before
2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Yeh I know that.  But as a corporate season ticket holder then we get them one week prior to general sale. It’s one of the benefits to be had 👍

20190904_122514.jpg.afe4da3e71d90d45750b7ff264ca63a3.jpg

👍

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Correct, you can reserve two tickets per account for this match.

35 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

PHM :jj:

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

PHM :jj:

Now now no need to jealous lol. If you’re struggling for a ticket I can give you one of my 10 😉. I’m sure I’ll have call offs on the day 

4 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Fingers crossed its working because I had problems with buying tickets for the Dundee Utd match at the start of the season and for the Aberdeen Cup Game.

It was only letting me buy one ticket and not letting me assign other tickets to a different reference number within my network.

For cup games when seats are reserved it work differently.something about managing their  tickets, it should be ok for away tickets.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

What is wrong with that? An away day can be a £100 day out for some. Why should people not be able to pick and choose. Time and time again we go to places like St Mirren and start on the back foot and never assert any authority on the game and the players look shackled with "defensive" duties. Last seasons defeat there a prime example.

There to support Hearts regardless myself 

been here before

Well that was surprisingly painless.

Expected the worst when opened etickets and saw this though...

20190905_090728.thumb.jpg.bb02fe684b18b8d8989d1affecea5462.jpg

Very odd.  😅

Derby ticket sorted. Need my head checked. 

Still haven’t seen ya lose a derby at Easter road though.....

Edited by HMFC86