Motherwell game

DB-14

58 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Deluded.com 

No, he’s right in parts imo. Obviously it’s not going to be made up entirely of these guys, but I’d be amazed if the weren’t in attendance. Sure, there will be plenty guys who have just had enough of results and want change, and there’s every chance they will be the majority. Are we really going to pretend that the guys who have been protesting about Budge and Levein from as far back as Robbie guiding us to high league placings won’t be there though? They were the original protesters from when things were going well. All because they took the jump at being told to stop singing sectarian songs.

@farin knows this perfectly well. He clearly doesn’t carry on like that himself, and if he’s there, then you won’t see that sort of crap from him, but he knows as well as I do that they will be there, and their groomers will with them.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, farin said:

So so anyone that turns up to any protest before or after the game is not a “normal” fan ?. Before you try & pigeon hole me into any perceived group you should know I’ve had an ST for nearly 30 years & I’m more than aware of my club’s history re Vlad. 

If your happy with the direction this clubs heading that’s fine, just go to the game then go home. Leave the fans that aren’t to voice their disproval & concern if they wish. 👍🏻 

What if we win?

Will there still be a protest?

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

What if we win?

Of course. This has been 10 months in the making. Not 1 game.

1 minute ago, farin said:

No idea tbh, if not it’ll be more of a stay of execution till the next defeat, that’s how these things generally pan out. 

will there be seeth if we draw. ?

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, farin said:

There was at the last 2 draws. 😉

After being outplayed, outfought and out thought by Hamilton and Ross County. Very lucky to get draws. That's how far we have fallen

33 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Of course. This has been 10 months in the making. Not 1 game.

That sounds a bit daft tbh. 🤷🏼‍♂️

41 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

What if we win?

Probably, seeing as how there's now starting to be little rumbles about a protest before the game too... that'll help us get three points on Saturday of course.

5 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Daft or not, if we get a handsome win the protest will just be a few young fans arsing about. 

27 minutes ago, farin said:

By the sounds of it our best player might not make saturday either so we’re going to need all the luck we can get tbh. 

Luck should only be a very small part of us winning. It should be more about being coached properly and for the players to have a desire to win against these sort of teams but to also entertain the most loyal fans in the Country.

7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Probably, seeing as how there's now starting to be little rumbles about a protest before the game too... that'll help us get three points on Saturday of course.

Indeed. They should keep their powder dry otherwise it’ll be an absolute riddy.

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Daft or not, if we get a handsome win the protest will just be a few young fans arsing about. 

At the back of the main stand with sponsors, families and corporate looking on. After a win.🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

He's right. If anyone turns up it will be the UJ lot and the weirdos who pollute the Hearts Facebook page and probably this forum. It's guaranteed there won't be any normal fans there. None of them will want to be associated with the creepy "Phoodle" lot who have been wanting Levein (and Neilson and even Budge) out almost from the start. The normal fans will make their feelings known at the end of games and will eventually simply stop going if it gets as bad as some think it will (I don't - either we'll turn things around or Budge will make the hard decision).

Romanov almost destroys the club over a period of nearly 10 years - nothing. Including by the way a very rare bottom 6 finish for us. Levein has one bad injury hit season (wit a cup final and semi final mind you) and an iffy start to the next - PROTESTS! It's so ridiculous.

Nothing as ridiculous as your post. Who are the normal fans ? What is normal ? Can you please point out one normal fan on here as I don’t understand your gauge on normality. 

Thanks in advance 👍🏻

Edited by Hercules

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

What is normal ?

Not holding bigoted views towards people who are a different race or religion would be part of the criteria. You know, unlike many of the young guys and their groomers that TJ is clearly alluding to.

17 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Indeed. They should keep their powder dry otherwise it’ll be an absolute riddy.

At the back of the main stand with sponsors, families and corporate looking on. After a win.🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Personally more worried about the absolute state of our results than upsetting a few folk but fair enough.

“ Normal “ fans will show their old fashioned show of protest by being out the stadium long before the final whistle if it goes tits up.

And they won’t be heading for the plaza either !

Has always been the way. How many people were in the stadium after the final game of last season when the players came back out ?

That’s not rhetorical by the way....how many because I wasn’t there....like thousands of others.

We_are_the_Hearts
14 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

So I guess all the protests against Chris Robinson weren't normal fans then?? 

Ersepieces

Some fans on here have a high opinion of themselves

44 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Of course it doesn't. The club is going downhill rapidly and action needs taken. 

We_are_the_Hearts
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Personally more worried about the absolute state of our results than upsetting a few folk but fair enough.

It's all about the balance sheet. We have became Hibs over night

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If we lose, then i’ll be too pissed to g.a.f. in all honesty. By rights, in that scenario, I’d expect him to resign straight after the game. 

3 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Deluded.com 

Are the normal fans the ones who sit on their hands and say and do f....k all ?? I wont refer to (that lot) as the uj brigade ! But they are fans also " no matter what they say or how they behave ! At least they tried to create a bit of an atmosphere " ok one  or two might act  a wee bit ott but  , I think they get a bit  of a rough time on here,, let's take care of the thousands who act like cretins that come from the west,,   etc , than alienate a couple of hundred of our own supporters...

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

If we lose, then i’ll be too pissed to g.a.f. in all honesty. By rights, in that scenario, I’d expect him to resign straight after the game. 

I expected him to resign after the Hamilton game. I now expect him to stick it out till we pay him off. 

A guy I used to like and admire as player and manager is a couple of bad results away from being hated by a large section of the support either because he’s deluded about his own ability or protecting his personal financial position at the expense of the club 

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, Mike Tyson said:

Of course it doesn't. The club is going downhill rapidly and action needs taken. 

If we lose, then by all means fill yer boots. 

If we win, CL isn’t going anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I expected him to resign after the Hamilton game. I now expect him to stick it out till we pay him off. 

A guy I used to like and admire as player and manager is a couple of bad results away from being hated by a large section of the support either because he’s deluded about his own ability or protecting his personal financial position at the expense of the club 

It’s win or bust on Saturday for Levein by all accounts. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

If we lose, then by all means fill yer boots. 

If we win, CL isn’t going anywhere. 

For me and many others Levein's past the point of no return. Win, lose or draw he still needs to go. Beating Motherwell changes nothing.

2 hours ago, farin said:

So so anyone that turns up to any protest before or after the game is not a “normal” fan ?. Before you try & pigeon hole me into any perceived group you should know I’ve had an ST for nearly 30 years & I’m more than aware of my club’s history re Vlad. 

If your happy with the direction this clubs heading that’s fine, just go to the game then go home. Leave the fans that aren’t to voice their disproval & concern if they wish. 👍🏻 

If this protest takes place then there will be genuine fans, with genuine concern, like yourself in attendance.

Sadly they will be outnumbered by the tea-towel squad and it will turn into a mini hun rally and any "protest" will be directed at the club for having the nerve to ban them for being the arseholes that they are.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

For me and many others Levein's past the point of no return. Win, lose or draw he still needs to go. Beating Motherwell changes nothing.

So if we beat Motherwell and beat Hibs away, folk will be protesting before & after the Aberdeen game? 

And if we were here to win that and reach the Semi’s. Still protesting?

That sounds awfy fecking stupid like. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

If this protest takes place then there will be genuine fans, with genuine concern, like yourself in attendance.

Sadly they will be outnumbered by the tea-towel squad and it will turn into a mini hun rally and any "protest" will be directed at the club for having the nerve to ban them for being the arseholes that they are.

Think you're underestimating the amount of normal fans who want Levein's head. If we don't win normal fans will outnumber the arseholes easily, they will all be in attendance though but they will be the minority IMO. I always stay until the end so will probably hang around. Fan's pressure is the only thing that will rid us of Levein. The more people showing up the better. Had a group of older guys jokingly asking when the protest starts outside the main stand last week. They didn't seem bigoted in the slightest.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Fairly simple for me, win the game and there will be no protests, lose and quite rightly there will be.

Sounds logical. 

13 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Totally agree mate if we win good doesn't hide the fact about the dross we've had to endure the last year!!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

So if we beat Motherwell and beat Hibs away, folk will be protesting before & after the Aberdeen game? 

And if we were here to win that and reach the Semi’s. Still protesting?

That sounds awfy fecking stupid like. 

Nah not protesting but their opinion of Levein won't change. I expect us to do a bit better as the pressure mounts. A long winning run picking up nearly all points available is the only way to start to change people's minds, 2 decent performances in the coming weeks won't change that but it obviously would be a start.

13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Absolutely this.

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Absolute bollox.

Afraid not Ronald. They were ahead of the curve with the protests, when the normal supporters were far from wanting Levein out or thinking about protests. You'd be deluded to think they wouldn't hijack this for their own agenda.

Insinuating that the majority of people who have had enough and finally ready to do something pro-active are hun sympathisers is out of order.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Nah not protesting but their opinion of Levein won't change. I expect us to do a bit better as the pressure mounts. A long winning run picking up nearly all points available is the only way to start to change people's minds, 2 decent performances in the coming weeks won't change that but it obviously would be a start.

Fair enough. I’d be keeping my powder dry if we won this weekend. Even if he beats Motherwell, a loss to Hibs in their current state would be unacceptable and should see the end of his reign. 

29 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Are the normal fans the ones who sit on their hands and say and do f....k all ?? I wont refer to (that lot) as the uj brigade ! But they are fans also " no matter what they say or how they behave ! At least they tried to create a bit of an atmosphere " ok one  or two might act  a wee bit ott but  , I think they get a bit  of a rough time on here,, let's take care of the thousands who act like cretins that come from the west,,   etc , than alienate a couple of hundred of our own supporters...

👍👍 good atmosphere at Motherwell. 

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Insinuating that the majority of people who have had enough and finally ready to do something pro-active are hun sympathisers is out of order.

Don’t like the way this is going either, Ron.

Just now, Boab said:

Don’t like the way this is going either, Ron.

They were the first to protest about Budge and Levein though. All because they couldn't behave and got themselves banned. That's an undeniable fact. Why is it out of order to point out that they will see this as a welcome opportunity, now that normal people are planning to protest about legitimate concerns?

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It's a pathetic thing to insinuate.  Unhappy at how the team are playing and you're a hun sympathiser.  It used to be the levein hater card that they played.

1 minute ago, TheStig said:

I'll bet if a protest does happen after the match there won't be a single union flag insight.

Yeah, they're really clever. they will all wear Hearts scarves to disguise themselves.

But if you check closer they will all have Rangers and Chelsea strips on under their coats.